[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to say this man reclaimed communism for the goyim,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: stalin.jpg (33KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
33KB, 300x360px
Is it safe to say this man reclaimed communism for the goyim, taking it away from the rootless cosmopolitans?

I mean even Trotsky died a Zionist.

Hail Stalin for purging Marxism Leninism of the cancer of the eternal chosenites!
>>
communism is inherently jewish and was created by jews
>>
>>2481707
>>2481585

why do idiots always think all jews are all in on some secret conspiracy? I doesn't even make fucking sense, not all jews talk to each other and they couldn't even talk to each other easily until telephones were invented. Its not like all jews have the same interests or goals or anything. Jews are just people. There are liberal jews and conservative jews and faggot jews and everything else. Grow up and understand that people can believe things without having some secret jew group telling them to do it.
>>
>>2481763
But then how can they justify being losers to themselves? They would have to actually think and work to improve. That's hard.
>>
>>2481707

>created by jews

Nut-z's this a lot, and always without evidence.
>>
File: lad.png (5KB, 363x335px) Image search: [Google]
lad.png
5KB, 363x335px
> come from line of Mennonite migrants

> people justifying Stalin
>>
>>2481585
>Trotsky died a Zionist
You don't know anything about Trotsky, Stalin and Zionism do you? Are this are just words you seen others use and wanted to try as well?
>>
>>2481585
Too bad (((Beria))) murdered him before he could accomplish the holocaust 2.0
>>
>>2481776
Marx was a Jew. Case closed.
>>
>>2481793
Trotsky was definitely a Zionist i dunno where you're going with this
>>
>>2481763
>Jews don't exist as an ethnic group
Yeah, I know that white people love individualism and are afraid to do anything that's in their interest, but all other groups don't work like that. Jews do what benefits them, which is why they're universally liberal. How do you explain the Jewish control of the media? Do you seriously think that Jews, who have a strong sense of community, do not have in-group preferences?
>>
>stalin a good boi he dindu nuffin
>>
>>2481871
Trotsky was an anti zionist you nazi dumbfuck.
>>
>>2481875

everyone has ingroup preferences.

>universally liberal

there are plenty of rich old jews who are conservative as fuck.

if all jews were the same, there would not be different political parties in israel. I'm not defending all jews because some of them are liberal morons, but I just dont get how they are all supposedly working together to kill civilization or something.
>>
>>2481904
Wrong! Toward the end of his life he changed his position! He was a Jewish supremacist like all the rest!
>>
>capitalists were the jews
>communists were the jews
>church were the jews
>jews were the jews
>fascists were the jews
>muh jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwssssssssss
i wish /pol/tards would get forcefully removed from the gene pool
>>
>>2481948
Or you are just a blind
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.