[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is life worth living?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
Being partially white knight, but soon enough dark mage, I am regularly feeling like a piece of shit. What is there to life that we can love and live for?

I'm too much of an introvert (((pussy))) to go towards people. Fear and retardness makes me an edgy person, edgy as in not smooth.
I have few friends and lose them with time. I haven't progressed with girls at all since highschool, where I used to at least have some contacts (even if I was retarded). I used to be pationate about flying, wanted to be a pilot. Went to a BSc in physics instead, because I liked it too and my mother was reassured. I was also not in shape to become a fighter pilot. So here I am, 6 years later with 3 years doing shit I don't like for the sake of having a job later: coding (not Physics for MSc). Currently doing some internship in some shit-tier startup with extroverts people where I don't belong. I wish I could grow some balls, but I don't see when that happens. I say that because I feel like at least if I were with people all the time, I couldn't probe the pain. But man, I don't have anything of interest to me anymore. I used to love history too, hence the post here kinda. But man, it's tiring to reiterate the same debates everyday, when people including me all have different facts and argue over it indefinitely. Also at some point, your brain mixes things up, and you spread lies by mistake. Now I'm not interested in history anymore. I want to die.
>>
>>2481374
change happens in an instant.

the only question is what leads up to that instant.

change occurs when it is a MUST for you and it has to happen or you will die. Right now you are getting a secondary emotional validation from being in your comfort zone and identifying with powerlessness.

Abandon this.
>>
>>2481374
Don't kill yourself. If you hate your life, change your life, but don't hate yourself.
>>
>>2481374
>Is life worth living?
it really depends on how
>>
Dont die. You mist fulfill your biological imperative and produce offspring our your ancestors toiled and suffered for you in vain. When that is done, do as you wish.

You think this whole universe and all human history culminating in an unbroken line of genetic inheritance and human achievement resulting in you standing here on this earth today was for nothing? You think this massive cosmic gamble of life means nothing? You have a responsibility to further that human greatness. Do you not see those endless cosmos ready to be populated by your multitude of descendants who will live like Gods among the stars? Now toil and suffer for their sake if not your own and live on for eternity.
>>
File: do_a_flip_faggot.jpg (50KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
do_a_flip_faggot.jpg
50KB, 720x720px
Congrats, you have an internship.
How did you fake being an extrovert?
>>
File: 1435626597935.gif (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435626597935.gif
2MB, 720x720px
>>2481374
>Is life worth living?

No.
>>
File: Bible.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bible.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
Yes.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.