[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the Great War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2972.jpg (228KB, 1276x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2972.jpg
228KB, 1276x707px
"Hi i'm Indy Neidell and welcome to the Great War"
>>
It's a great channel but I do wish he would maybe mention the Middle East, Caucuses and maybe Africa a bit more, it seems to focus on Europe a lot more but great nevertheless
>>
howdy ol indy, oh boy the great war, turmoils rising and descinding, go on tell me more!
>>
It will be really interesting when he has to cover the November Revolution.
>>
>>2478406
I love this man and the entire GW crew desu, because I never realized how insane WW1 was before.
>>
>>2478417
Eurpê was the main theater, everything else was a side sjow
The war was won on the Western Front
>>
>serious tone.
>this is modern warfare.
>>
>>2478406
>hundreds of thousands of deaths and all for nothing
>>
>>2478429
The February one should come this week already
>>
Seriously I'm wondering. How profitable is his YouTube channel? What kind of equipment are they using to make these videos?
>>
>>2480266
I imagine the channel makes quite a lot of money.

Take a look at his Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/thegreatwar
>>
Are they gonna do a world war 2 series 30 years from now?
>>
File: IMG_20160909_230113.jpg (28KB, 535x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160909_230113.jpg
28KB, 535x144px
>>
>>2480306
that would be fucking glorious
>>
>>2480243
It just came out
>>
>10 billion men died fighting for one square inch of land. This truly is... modern war.
>>
>>2478429
Was that the one with the communist jews? (or is it jewish communists?)
>>
File: IMG_0440.jpg (212KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
212KB, 900x1273px
>modern war
Aside, it's a pretty good channel remains unbiased and only spouts the facts and he covers pretty much everything going on (most not all of it) it's some good shit man
>>
>>2478406
This was modern war
>>
>>2478406
>and British media outlets ran stories of Russian anti-Jewish poogroooms from 20 years ago as what was being done in Belgium by the Germans
>>
>>2480306
They said that if they would do a ww2 one, it would be in i think in 2019 to commemorate 80 years since it's start
>>
>>2478406
>and I've noticed it's mainly people from the Baltic states, but not to be racist, that comment this often
>>
>>2481550
what is this referring to?
i bet it's some nazi stuff
>>
hi
>>
>>2478406
I'm going to be sad when the great war ends.
I wonder what indy will do afterwards?
>>
>>2481557
That they refer to towns by their old name
>>2481558
>IMMA DISLIKE DIS VIDEO TO SHIW DUPPOURT FOR KINRAD THEN IM GONNA COMMENT AND GET ALL DA LIKES MUMMY WHY DID YOU LEAVE DADDY BEATS ME
>>
>>2481590
Go back to his channel 'it's history' and get mediocre views
>>
Can someone make a We are number one vid, but every one Indy says 'this was modern war'
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.