[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there no women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: BtfXg0H.jpg (245KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
BtfXg0H.jpg
245KB, 2048x1365px
Why are there no women?
>>
Anyone else wish they had the balls to pack up and head to Mount Athos?

>no talking allowed
>no electronics allowed
>no women allowed
>do absolutely nothing except get up, do your chores, pray, eat a simple meal, sleep

It's like the epitome of NEET hikkikomori life, you don't even have to pay taxes anymore
>>
>>2478254
They're smart enough not to fall for the vaginal Jew
>>
>>2478288
>[worshiping virginal jew intensifies]
>>
>>2478254
They are buried in the snow
>>
>>2478254
Judaism is traditionally patriarchal. Orthodox Judaism does not only forbid women form becoming rabbis, but disallows them from engaging in prayer with men.

Ultra-Orthodox (Charedi) Judaism prescribes that women cover their hair and have no physical contact with men to whom they are not intimately related.
>>
>>2478333
Okay, but those are Greek Orthodox monks.
>>
>>2478342
woops, wrong board
>>
Because during the reenactment of the Last Supper in the Holy Eucharist, which all priests must be able to perform, the priest acts "in persona Christi" ("in the persona of Christ"), speaking and acting as Jesus, who is a man, and it would be insulting to Jesus for a woman to play Him during Mass, because Jesus is not a woman. If you were casting a movie about Jesus, you wouldn't cast an actress to play Him. To do so would be blasphemous. You would cast a male actor, because Jesus is a man. And so women are not ordained to the priesthood. And that is just the common sense explanation without getting into what the Bible says about the folly of women taking spiritual authority over men. Female ordination is an abomination and any denomination that practices it is spiritually dead.
>>
>>2478254
Is it just me or does that guy in the bottom right look like Digibro?
>>
>>2478264
>>do absolutely nothing except get up, do your chores, pray, eat a simple meal, sleep
They're gonna end up so fat
>>
>>2478387
Mom is gonna freak
>>
>>2478264
become a buddhist monk, at least with them you do not cling to your fantasy of transcendence
>>
>>2478403
pffft.
>>
>>2478264
Yeah but the only problem is that you probably just get to read mostly Christian litterature

If I got to read the entire western canon then I'd go. Just spending my days reading Plato, Shakespeare, Milton, Dostoevsky etc etc would be pretty cozy
>>
>>2478264
>>no electronics allowed
Then who took the picture?
>>
File: 1468125853025.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468125853025.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>2478578
delete this
>>
>>2478264
Sounds like High Hrothgar
>>
>>2478264
>work
>epitome of NEET hikkikomori life

Uh huh
>>
Go in there after finishing your PHD in combinatorics and come out with a proof that proves P = NP. That's it.
>>
File: mfw.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>2478751
>>
>>2478342
Pretty sure they are Macedonian i think i recognize the monastety
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.