[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cain literally did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1378683231.jpg (52KB, 401x301px) Image search: [Google]
1378683231.jpg
52KB, 401x301px
I dream of the first times, the longest memory. I speak of the first times, the oldest Father. I sing of the first times
and the dawn of Darkness

In Nod, where the light of Paradise
lit up the night sky and the tears of our parents wet the ground, each of us, in our own way, set about to live
and take our sustenance from the land.

And I, first-born Caine, I, with sharp things planted the dark seeds, wet them in earth tended them, watched them grow. And Abel, second-born Abel tended the animals, aided their bloody births, fed them, watched them grow.
I loved him, my Brother. He was the brightest, The sweetest, The
strongest. He was the first part of all my joy.

Then one day our Father said to us:
Caine, Abel to Him Above you must make a sacrifice - a gift of the first part of all that you have. And I, first-born Caine, I gathered the tender shoots, the brightest fruits, the sweetest grass. And Abel, second-born, Abel slaughtered the youngest,
the strongest, the sweetest of his animals. On the altar of our Father
we laid our sacrifices and lit fire under them and watched the smoke carry them up to the One Above. The sacrifice of Abel, second-born,
smelled sweet to the One Above
and Abel was blessed. And, I, first-born Caine, I was struck from beyond by a harsh word and a curse, for my sacrifice was unworthy.

I looked at Abel's sacrifice, still
smoking, the flesh, the blood.
I cried, I held my eyes, I prayed in night and day.

And when Father said the time for Sacrifice has come again and Abel led his youngest, his sweetest, his most beloved to the sacrificial fire I did not bring my youngest, my sweetest,
for I knew the One Above would not want them. And my brother, beloved Abel said to me "Caine, you did not bring a sacrifice, a gift of the first part of your joy, to burn on the altar of the One Above.'' I cried tears of love as I, with sharp things, sacrificed that which was the first part of my joy, my brother.
>>
>>2477953
gonna need a sauce on this
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 186x271px
>>2477975
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.