[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gods above have picked you for an experiment, you get to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: camping.jpg (201KB, 816x649px) Image search: [Google]
camping.jpg
201KB, 816x649px
The Gods above have picked you for an experiment, you get to go camping with any historical figure of your choice.

Who do you pick and what kind of things can we expect to happen?
>>
Adam.

Seeing the first human that ever lived, handcrafted by God himself, has to be an amazing experience.

I really wonder what Adam looked like. He would have been very big, a towering, muscular guy with a great intellect. The original man. I doubt he would fit in that tent.
>>
>>2475872
George Washington or Abraham Lincoln.
I'm not American but I have always looked up to american ideals of democracy and law, thus what better way to learn about such ideas than from some of the most important men of history itself?

I'd probably just do whatever they say and write down everything like a complete nerd.
>>
>>2475883

The OP said historical figure, not fictional people.

That said, seeing the first self aware human would be cool. Sure, he'd be an ugly fucking ape because homo sapiens sapiens weren't a thing yet, but it'd be cool nonetheless assuming he didn't just try to kill me.
>>
>>2475905
And I answered with a historical figure, Adam.
>>
>>2475914

Sure.
>>
>>2475872
Hank McGubble - ancestor of mine who fought for the CSA. was said to have eyes bluer than rubies.
>>
>>2475905
The OP said historical figure, not fictional people.
>>
File: hoaxes.jpg (166KB, 712x664px) Image search: [Google]
hoaxes.jpg
166KB, 712x664px
>>2475905
>ugly fucking ape because homo sapiens sapiens weren't a thing yet

anon, hairy primitive flintstone cartoon characters are fictional.

OP asks about real historical people, like adam, enoch, noah, abraham, isaac, jacob, joseph, moses, joshua, samuel, saul, david, solomon, etc.
>>
>>2475872
>Who do you pick

Adolph Hitler

>and what kind of things can we expect to happen?

Gay sex and cannibalism.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.