[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norwegian Aryans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: HaakEtAlpage23Crop.jpg (268KB, 625x546px) Image search: [Google]
HaakEtAlpage23Crop.jpg
268KB, 625x546px
If the indo europeans came from central asia/russia, how come Norwegians are most closely related to them?

How did they end up being the purest?
>>
>>2475684
>Tfw Sardinian subhuman
>>
>>2475918
Nothing wrong with farmer ancestry lad
>>
>Tuscans and Spaniards with no hunter gatherer ancestry
>Northern Euros with very little

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>2475970
Fom an actual study from Harvard, not a meme eupedia map I'll tell you that
>>
>>2475970

There is genetic overlap between the components. Farmers absorbed hunters and the Yamnaya carried some distinct but related genetics.
Western European hunters are genetically only a minor part of European ancestry if we exclude their shared genetics with the farmers and Yamna.
>>
File: 2014_Skoglund_Figure1A.jpg (32KB, 530x512px) Image search: [Google]
2014_Skoglund_Figure1A.jpg
32KB, 530x512px
>>2476016
Dude, Scandis and Germans have a huge percentage of haplo I, which is of Mesolithic hunter gatherer origin. They are close to them in PCA plots as well.
>>
File: 1464754012405.png (164KB, 982x396px) Image search: [Google]
1464754012405.png
164KB, 982x396px
>>2476026
>conflating y-dna with autsomal dna
>doesnt know all the mesolthic dna from scandiniva is I2 not I1 which is now found
>doesnt realize that hunter gatherer dna is a component of yamnaya ancestry
>>
>>2475684
Yamnaya aren't representative of the earliest Indo-Europeans. They're too swarthy and R1b-ridden for that to be the case.
>>
>>2476046
>doesnt realize that hunter gatherer dna is a component of yamnaya ancestry

They are descended from a completely different kind of hunter gatherers than the Scandinavian ones, yet we still see Scandis pulling towards them in PCA plots.
>>
>>2476046
Hunter gatherer component is also part of Neolithic farmer
>>
>>2476050

"R1b-ridden Yamnaya" is indistinguishable from "R1a-ridden Corded Ware" except for the paternal markers.
R1a's flooded into Poland from Ukraine while R1bs took a southern route through the Pannonian plain until they reached southern Germany.
>>
File: PIE_DNA_eng.png (122KB, 800x407px) Image search: [Google]
PIE_DNA_eng.png
122KB, 800x407px
>>2476050
R1b was found in the Samara proto indo european homeland, it's one of the earliest found

>>2476062
Hmm it's almost like the groups were related
>>
>>2476050

>swarthy and R1b-ridden

Kek, sorry but that is the definition of indo European.
>>
>>2475684
Blue is the oldest population, and was significantly darker than modern Europeans. It's a shame they're all dead, imagine seeing people who wouldn't look either white or "black", some of which even have blue eyes or red hair.
>>
>>2475684
This is BS tho

Yamnaya men were R1B with some R1A while Nord are I1

The French, Spanish, Irish, Welsh, Bretons, and the Scotts are the truest Aryans in Europe.
>>
>>2475970
>eupedia
Brainlet detected
>>
>>2475970
>Eupedia
>The site owned by a Belgian nationalist who believe that the Franks were Belgians
>The site owned by the guys who believe that France didn't exist before 1789 but his non country did
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.