[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the Abrahamic religions so hostile to one another?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (6KB, 288x172px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 288x172px
Why are the Abrahamic religions so hostile to one another?
>>
There's no such thing as an "Abrahamic religion". This is a stupid term coined by academics to put in the same bag things that don't belong together.

As for tolerance, I tolerate Muslims as long as they stay in their own space. The same way Muslims tolerate Christians as long as they don't try to convert.

Kikes though can gas themselves.
>>
>>2469535
kikes are the real problem
>>
>>2469535

The truth is hostile to lies and deception.
Those 3 religions are exclusivist, one of them has to be true. And it's Christianity.
>>
>>2469557
>>2469566
>>2469571

&Humanities was a mistake.
>>
I don't know much on the topic, so I could be completely wrong, but from what I know, Christianity and Islam kind of have a beef toward each other because of conflicts like the various caliphates and the crusades, territory and resources and all that.

Christianity originally started as a sect of Judaism and the original Christians had to become Jews originally to worship Christ, but over time, Christianity became its own thing and developed over hundreds of years through European culture like the Romans (which originally helped to spread it after it became a popular religion) and as such, it became its own separate culture from Judaism with different ideas. Chrsitians disliked Jews initially at some point throughout history because of the fact Judas was a Jew, (though I also hear that the Romans had to do with Jesus's death too and they originally disliked him)..

The cultural tension that Christians had towards Jews gradually built up as they were kicked out of various European societies and/or killed over trivial reasons. Jews always used to be blamed for things like the black death which shows you how much of a scapegoat Europe used them as. As Europe entered the modern age and became more and more secular (and thus, the population having less attachments to Judaism), the cultural conflict reached its climax with WWII and the holocaust. Hitler not only wanted to remove Judaism but wanted to remove other religious groups like the Catholics as well for being foreign and not "true" to German values.

AFAIK, Jews got along a lot better with Muslims (though not perfectly, obviously, because of Islam's culture) up until the creation of Israel. The conflict comes from the Palestines wanting the land Israel inhabits that the Palestines lived in but didn't historically own.

Again, I'm mostly going on from details I remember from PBS specials on the topic, information I've read on some sites like Wikipedia, and bits and pieces of info that my Jewish friend has told me.
>>
>>2469576
sup reddit
>>
because each is to one another extreme heresy
>>
>>2469535
They are all toxic to begin with also this>>2469576
>>
>>2469557
>>2469566
>>2469571
Unironically believing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.