[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were the causations and build ups to the 1992 Los Angeles riots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 25

File: California.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
California.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
What were the causations and build ups to the 1992 Los Angeles riots?
>>
>>2469397
Kim Jong-il paid protesters to attack South Koreans in Cali.
>>
like why did the whole city go berserk over it?
>>
>>2469397
Granny with a gun shoots a girl who happens to be black and all the black people chimp out.
>>
>>2469408
She killed a 15 year old girl because she thought she was trying to steal fucking orange juice. Security tape later showed that that the killed girl was holding a 2 dollar bill in her hand, meaning she probably meant to pay for it. The gook was fined 500 dollars and put on a parole, no prison sentence whatsoever.
>>
>>2469495
>2 dollar bill
That seems too odd.
>>
>>2469495
Maybe she deserved to be jailed, but that isn't a reason to chimp out and loot.
>>
File: IMG_2933.jpg (15KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2933.jpg
15KB, 256x192px
>>2469784
>mfw remember my dad trying to use a 2 dollar bill to buy gum at a convenience store and the cashier wouldn't accept it.
That's illegal right?
>>
>>2469791
>blacks
>capable of not chimping out and looting things
>>
>>2469805
>Whites chimp out, rape, murder and loot Native American land
>Whites chimp out, rape, murder and loot Native Australian land
>Whites chimp out, rape, murder and loot Native South African land
>Whites chimp out, rape, murder and loot Native Zimbabwe land
The race of peace strikes again
>>
>>2469791
The causes of a riot are usually just the straw that breaks the camels back

South central LA had a myriad of factors that caused it to become dilapidated. Desegregation happened and virtually all of the educated and affluent blacks left. The good middle class Blue collar jobs left across the pacific and then across the border. The war on drugs targeted and jailed a generation of black men who could have been leaders in the community. The CIA flooded the streets with Central American drugs. New immigrants from Asia who were all almost exclusively upper class doctors,lawyers,businessmen,etc. all came over and started working the lower class jobs they once had a monopoly on.
>>
>>2469397
russian hackers
>>
>>2469862
Is there anything that they can't hack?
>>
>>2469397
Nigger acting like nigger's
Reminder to Asians that once the west is done you're next
The left can't stand superior people, all have to be dumbed down to the lowesylt of low
>>
Rodney fucking King anybody?

Someone finally caught the LAPD beating the living shit out of a black dude (with a video camera - it was 1992 so no phone camera newfags) and the local news put it on TV.

Then they let the cops off in the trial and the city chimped out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King
>>
>>2469902
>fight against cops just doing their duty
>then bitch when they don't handle you with kid gloves
>>
>>2469397
media propaganda told the groids that they are being oppressed and every thing bad that happens to them is because "the man" be keepin em down n shiet so it was a powder keg waiting to be lit up
>>
>>2469902
Rodney King was a cap driver with passengers who was speeding at like 80 miles per hour running from the police. He fucking deserved to get the shit beaten out of him.
>>
>>2469902
I know that was the spark that started it but was it really such an outrage or was it something that was building up?
>>
>>2470091
Cops beating up blacks had been happening since forever. The spark was that they had clear evidence showing the cops were full of shit and court let them off, thus showing the whole system was there to keep da black man down.
>>
>>2470268
>thus showing the whole system was there to keep da black man down
No sane person deny that the courts were racist in that era
>>
>>2470301
>Americans
>sane
>>
>>2469849
>crack dealers
>leaders of the community
In what universe?
>>
>>2469835
>South Africa had an indigenous population where whites settled
Going to war with stone age tribals is not chimping out
>>
>>2470268
>>2470301
On top of this, CRASH had been specifically targeting black communities (rightfully desu) in an effort to clean up the city and quarantine the trash to a few areas (like Compton area Watts) and any outcry from the public was completely ignored. They were breaking down walls with fucking SWAT tanks, violating rights all over the place and no one cared if they didn't live in that community.
>>
>>2470378
Takin about black panthers who would be arrested and killed for flimsy weed charges
Just like every other leftist group in America in the 70s
>>
>>2470403
The big police crackdown didn't come until the 80's though and was focused on caine. The MUH WEED is a more phenomenon in this circle.
>>
>>2469800
Depends, are $2 bills still valid tender?

I've got two of them and just keep them cause they're neat, so they can't be extremely rare.
>>
>>2469495
t.subhuman nigger
>>
File: 1468860131096.jpg (4KB, 85x89px) Image search: [Google]
1468860131096.jpg
4KB, 85x89px
>>2470393
Europeans belong in Europe. Africans belong in Africa.

Whites had no right to be raping, murdering, stealing land and chimping out in South Africa.
>>
Whites chimp out so much in history. The race of peace.
>>
>>2470424
>Japanese anime elf
kys
>>
>>2470421
Yes, of course.

This idea that Natasha Harlan was just some innocent little kid is a bit ridiculous when you remember that she physically assaulted the owner behind the counter, punched her, and left without even attempting to pay.

But this was indeed the flash point for the LA riots, as the Korean woman just flew back to Korea without any punishment whatsoever.

It wasn't Rodney King. It was Latasha Harlan.

t. Guy whose mini mall burned in the LA riots.
>>
>>2469902

Rodney King was lucky to be beat down. The first cop there was a woman, and she was backing up and pulling her firearm out when the men showed up. But for the men who beat him, he would have been shot by a small and incompetent woman cop.

Fun fact: Rodney King bought a house with a pool from the $3M he got from the city and subsequently drowned in the pool.
>>
>>2469835
you're an idiot if you believe any race has not committed atrocities. Every race, group & ethnicity is damaged goods.
>>
>>2470467
>heh, like, all sides are equally bad dude
fuck off
>>
>>2470471
every side has committed rapes, atrocities, massacres and looting. To act as if yours is superior because the record of history says you committed less is no reason at all to call your side superior. History is written by the victors and most of human history is unwritten.
>>
>>2470476
False moral equivalencies are the last refuge of the scoundrel.

The victorious US troops in Europe after WWII committed a handful of rapes.

The Soviets basically bred the next generation of Hungarians.
>>
>>2470397
>CRASH had been specifically targeting black communities (rightfully desu) in an effort to clean up the city and quarantine the trash to a few areas (like Compton area Watts)

Compton isn't patrolled by LAPD though
>>
>>2470489
CRASH worked outside of just LAPD.
>>
>>2470476
>every side
Races aren't "sides" numbnuts. Obviously when people enter into conflict, bad things happen. You got triggered coz someone said white people do bad things, and then you act like white people are one "side" and other races are some different "side" and we're all in a big game of racist Risk or whatever. "To act is if my side is superior?" What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>2470498
Races are absolutely sides.

You have apparently never been at a large mixed party when a fight broke out. I'll describe it for you.

The blacks will group together and attack. The mexicans will group together and attack. The asians will group together and attack. The whites will wander aimlessly around being attacked.
>>
>>2470505
cool made up story retard, your imaginary scenario doesn't have anything to do with politics or history or reality. it's fine if you need little high school metaphors to understand the world but don't act all high and mighty about it
>>
>>2470505
>You have apparently never been at a large mixed party when a fight broke out.
You say this like you expect other people to be complete pleb scum. Not everyone is poor/low class.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFwA0UwnuS8

Everytime I want to go get a fuckin brew
I gotta go down to the store with the two
oriental one-penny countin motherfuckers
that make a nigga made enough to cause a little ruckus
Thinkin every brother in the world's out to take
So they watch every damn move that I make
They hope I don't pull out a gat and try to rob
they funky little store, but bitch, I got a job
("Look you little Chinese motherfucker
I ain't tryin to steal none of yo' shit, leave me alone!"
"Mother-fuck you!")
Yo yo, check it out
So don't follow me, up and down your market
Or your little chop suey ass'll be a target
of the nationwide boycott
Juice with the people, that's what the boy got
So pay respect to the black fist
or we'll burn your store, right down to a crisp
And then we'll see ya!
Cause you can't turn the ghetto - into Black Korea

>Koreans get out REEEEE.
>>
>>2470457
>t. Guy whose mini mall burned in the LA riots.
How old are you and what are you doing on 4chan?
>>
>>2470505
fuck your collectivist bullshit and fuck you
>>
File: 3860688758_d7af468e0f_b.jpg (401KB, 1009x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3860688758_d7af468e0f_b.jpg
401KB, 1009x1024px
>>2470466
>On August 23, 2012, King's autopsy results were released, stating he died of accidental drowning, and that a combination of alcohol, cocaine, marijuana, and PCP found in his system were contributing factors.

heh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo

Watch this. Despite the subtitle it's actually a great overview of the entire situation in early 90s LA.
>>
Ok i make it understandable

niggers gonna nig
>>
>>2470407
you are an idiot and ignorant of history
>>
>>2470466
It's sadder than that.

He blew all the money on drugs, went back to being a broke-ass drug addict, got a job and worked his way up to the pool he drowned in.
>>
>>2470505
>Asians will group together and attack.
More like Asians will get their ass beat, then come back with a gang of 50 niggas and jump you and your whole gang. For a people that are only 5% of the American population, they have a remarkable to mobilize.

>>2469495
Good, one less nigger in the world. That lady can die knowing she did some good.

>>2469897
Nope, because Asians remain one of the most tribalistic racial groups. They almost never even adopt because the kid isn't blood related to you. Western liberalism will never take root in cultures like that.

>>2469849
This is the non-meme answer.
>>
>>2470471
Try learn some actually African history, it's just as complex and full of noble deeds and grim atrocities as everyone else
>>
>>2470800
>This is the non-meme answer.

>Ebin CIA conspiracies
>Non-meme answer.

t. Alex Jones. PS pls buy water filters.
>>
>>2469397
Blacks used to be kangz but they aint anymore so they mad
>>
>>2470802
Whites steal land, rape, muder, genocide on an industrial scale compared to anything other races do.
>>
File: e27.jpg (611KB, 917x4143px) Image search: [Google]
e27.jpg
611KB, 917x4143px
>>2469495
>>
>>2470561
I may have overestimated how many of you have been to a party.
>>
>>2470588

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.

And fishing.
>>
>>2470834
I know this is bait, but I'll bite regardless.
Nope, Africans did that to each others centuries before any European ever thought of establishing a colony, and centuries after.
Just like every single continent in human existence.
>>
>>2470851
It's fact not bait. How many indigenous people got genocided, raped and had their land stolen in America, Australia and Africa by whites? Millions? Tens of millions?

The scale is unimaginable.

If there is a race which can be called evil, it's white "people".
>>
>>2470868
What color are you? Where did your ancestors come from?
>>
>>2470868
I don't think you actually get the point I'm trying to make. Africans have been murdering the shit out of each others just as brutally as everyone else, conquered each other territory and doing a lot of other shit things. The premise of killing a person from another race than your own is somehow worse than killing someone from your own race doesn't hold up one bit.
>>
>>2470895
Dinesh D'Souza wrote a book about it. "America: Imagine a World Without Her".

His main points were that the conquest ideology of the world began thousands of years ago, as did slavery, but America was the only country to fight a civil war to end slavery.

He noted that the Sioux took land from the Apache took land from the Comanche took land from the Arapaho; so who would you give it back to? (tribal names merely used for convenience)
>>
>>2470834
so your conclusion is that europeans perform better at everything including and especially the ultimate test of man, war.
>>
>>2470457
>But this was indeed the flash point for the LA riots, as the Korean woman just flew back to Korea without any punishment whatsoever.
No she didn't you fucking retard. The judge gave her probation and still lives in California.

I agree that it was bullshit that Latasha got shot in the BACK as she was leaving the store and tossed the juice on the counter.

The whole incident was just a shitstorm that spiraled out of control. If Latasha hadn't put the bottle in her backpack or if the storeowner hadn't automatically assumed that Latasha wasn't going to pay, nothing would've happened. This was just a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>2470918
Wrong. The Yanks didn't not fight to free slaves, not one bit. They killed and died to keep the union together and also to protect their economic interests since there was no way Northerner workers could compete with slaves.
>>
>>2470570
I find this shit funny because blacks AND Asians are equally racist to one another and try to claim a moral high ground.
>>
The racist ass LAPD.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuIY2I-kyKM
Korean commits animal abuse on a dog, gets 30 years. Korean shoots a black girl in the back, gets a slap on the wrist. American """"justice""""
>>
>>2470992
Slavery
Civil War
13th Amendment
No Slavery

Pretty simple timeline.
>>
>>2471038
You mean 30 days?
>>
>>2470984
Pretty sure she caught a jet for Korea after being released.

She may have moved back since.
>>
>>2469397
white oppression, prejudice and systematic racism. The riot was not racist against white people because racism is prejudice + power.
>>
>>2471028
LAPD cant be pretty fucking ruthless. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Christmas_(1951)
This was in LA Confidential btw. Good film

Thank this guy for its legacy on policing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._Parker_(police_officer)
>>
>>2470998
Well society tends to favor the person who is proactive in protecting their property, attends church (not Roman Catholic), and produces well-educated productive members of society.
>>
>>2470984
A day after Korean-born grocer Soon Ja Du sought court permission to revisit her native country, her attorney withdrew the request Wednesday because of a recently launched federal civil rights investigation into her fatal shooting of a black teen-ager.

Du--sentenced a year ago to probation for killing 15-year-old Latasha Harlins in a case that inflamed tensions between the city's African-American and Korean-American communities--had sought permission from Los Angeles Superior Court to return to South Korea.

But Assistant Atty. Gen. John R. Dunne, in a letter to the district attorney's office, asked that Du remain in the country pending the completion of a U.S. Justice Department "inquiry to determine whether any federal statutes were violated."

Du's attorney, Charles Lloyd, said he had been unaware of the federal investigation, and he withdrew the 51-year-old Du's request before Judge Lance Ito "in light of the opposition raised." Under the terms of her probation, Du would need court permission to leave the country.

>I believe that no federal inquiry led to Du going to Korea unimpeded.
>>
>>2471059
fuck, my bad. REEEEEE
>>
>>2471038
>female judge
God damn it
>>
>>2471088
I know, but it's really funny how volatile non-whites are with each other. Asians can say shit that makes a Klansmen or Nazi blush while blacks and Hispanics are equally as volatile. This is why the US is a nation founded by myth. The only reason WHY we have this idea of diversity is because so long as white are in the majority and control all the political and economic capital, they'll tolerate a couple non-whites.

And then there's always the tried-and-true tactic of pitting ethnic groups against one another. This is why Asian-American SJWs who side with Black Lives Matter are funny as fuck because blacks don't like them. Hispanics view blacks, whites, and Asians with equal derision. By 2050, Hispanics will be the largest ethnic group so it's gonna make for some REALLY interesting political squabbles.
>>
>>2471126
Female judge - Jew
Female shooter - Korean
Female victim - ghetto black

That's why people focus on Rodney King causing the riots; they don't want to blame the real cause.
>>
>>2471171
Whites are very brutal, but they also have the advantage of doing it selectively as a science.
>>
>>2470505
Really it's whoever came together sticks together. It just so happens most friends groups in the US are segregated (at least most of the ones around where I am).

I only have two black friends but if I went to something with them and some shit started we'd have each other's backs no matter what race is involved just because we know each other.
>>
>>2471183
What I mean is that by the Middle Ages and Renaissance, whites finely-tuned warfare after centuries of dealing with it. It's why Europeans were quite successful in colonizing the rest of the world. Particularly the British.
>>
File: 893798037498734893.jpg (967KB, 1028x2048px) Image search: [Google]
893798037498734893.jpg
967KB, 1028x2048px
>>2471171
>If whites were as violent as niggers
You're right, they're not as violent - whites are much much more violent and cruel. They are the devil in human form.

>Columbus and his crew, landing on an island in the Bahamas on October 12, 1492, were the first Europeans to encounter the Taíno people. Columbus described the Taínos as a physically tall, well-proportioned people, with a noble and kind personality.
>Columbus wrote:
They traded with us and gave us everything they had, with good will ... they took great delight in pleasing us ... They are very gentle and without knowledge of what is evil; nor do they murder or steal...Your highness may believe that in all the world there can be no better people ... They love their neighbours as themselves, and they have the sweetest talk in the world, and are gentle and always laughing.
>On Columbus' second voyage, he began to require tribute from the Taíno in Hispaniola. According to Kirkpatrick Sale, each adult over 14 years of age was expected to deliver a hawks bell full of gold every three months, or when this was lacking, twenty-five pounds of spun cotton. If this tribute was not brought, the Spanish cut off the hands of the Taíno and left them to bleed to death
>>
>>2471183
/pol/ go back please.
>>
>>2471205
It's amazing how whites can be on their high-horse about universal human rights when they wiped out Native Americans so they can take over the land. Oh it's not our fault because it wasn't done on purpose. It also helps there's not enough Native Americans to do anything about it today.

Same applies to Australia, New Zealand, South America, and anywhere else where whites settled.
>>
>>2471183
It's precisely because whites are more violent than the average niggers that they advanced civilization. please learn about history before posting on a history board you mouth breathing retard.
You're understanding of history is as poor as a niggers'. Kys .
>>
>>2471196
This there's a reason whites are the best at fighting and any other race would be just as good if they had been in the same environment because we're all human. But they weren't. That's nature for you.
>>
>>2471205
>catholics
>>
>>2470782
He's right, though. The large police crackdown came after 1979 due to gang violence from the coke epidemic which evolved into the crack epidemic. It had nothing to do with the Black Panthers (especially since it was after their height) or anything to do with marijuana.
>>
well. /pol/ ruined the thread. Time to abandon it
>>
>>2471247
>What was WW2/1?
Anyway it's pointless arguing with you /pol/.
>>
>>2471287
Yea, I think you and everyone else prefers civilian violence over war violence and if you say otherwise you're just an edgy 15 year old who emigrated to /pol/ from The_Donald.
>>
File: 349793487893473489.jpg (49KB, 400x506px) Image search: [Google]
349793487893473489.jpg
49KB, 400x506px
>>2471287
Whitey dindu nuffin, he a good boy and goes to church everyday
>>
>>2471297
Pretty sure people prefer no violence, but why let that get in the way of shooting people for wearing a shirt that's the wrong color?
>>
>>2471287
Violence is violence.
>>
>>2471309
I think people would prefer it if you hung yourself on the goalposts that you keep moving.
>>
>>2471324
I wasn't even the original guy, just refuting your idiotic statement that violence is preferable to violence
>>
>>2471327
Would you rather live in the Southside of Chicago right now, or Stalingrad, 1942?

Would you rather live in Detroit or Mosul?

Would you rather live in Oakland or Damascus?

Would you rather live in St Louis or London from 1940-1941?

Better yet, would you rather live in New York during the late 70s or Europe during any of their fucking periods of war?
>>
>>2471341
I'll take "none of the above because that's a false dichotomy" for 2000, Alex.
>>
>>2471350
K mouth breather
>>
File: humanities strikes again.jpg (1MB, 2456x1724px) Image search: [Google]
humanities strikes again.jpg
1MB, 2456x1724px
>And Humanities strikes again.
>>
File: 0430-riots04.jpg (203KB, 936x615px) Image search: [Google]
0430-riots04.jpg
203KB, 936x615px
>>2469784
>>2469800
They are still legal tender, so yeah, you can use them... They were rare by the 90's, but I remember using them a few times in the late 80's. The quarter converters at the arcades would take em.

>>2469397
- Poor, drug addled, angry black people, raised to believe everything is the white man's fault (with just enough truth behind it to keep the idea alive), being isolated in ghettos. Culture being warped, both externally and internally, to ensure it stays this way. (The rap and hip-hop industries being born here.)

- Some of said ghettos being pretty much no-go zones for police save under the most extreme of situations, usually of the sort that more or less requires multiple suspects be shot.

- Police beating black folks everywhere, every day, and announcing the shooting death of one every week or so. Massive corruption in the police department to boot.

- Police never being taken to task over any of this, courts always siding with them, when it reaches court at all. Corrupted internal affairs department. Wall of blue silence.

- Media fear mongering. Covering almost exclusively white on black crime, but completely ignoring black on black crime (cuz no one cares).

- Rinse and repeat all of the above for years.

- Orange juice.

- Rodney King

Yeah, I remember having our car break down on 6th and Alameda just before the riots. Finding the only law enforcement came in the form of the local drug lord - who was kind enough to take us in and watch over us while our car was fixed. Was stuck maybe 6 hours - didn't see one police car or white person that whole time.

We were young and stupid enough to drive up there during the riots, hoping to see something - then realized we were stupid white boys as soon as we heard the first spray of gunfire and turned around. Decided instead to retrieve the grandfolks from their Long Beach home, just in case, but thankfully the riots never got that far.
>>
>>2471369
>I don't have an argument so I'll resort to ad hom
Thanks for playing.
>>
>>2471372
Blame chinkmoot for that.
>>
>>2471377
>I'm still breathing out my mouth
>>
@2471389
>being this assmad that you're still posting
Thanks for the (you), but no more for (you).
>>
>>2471376
Is that Ice Cube?
>>
>>2471394
Lurk more faggot.
>>
@2471402
>still giving up the (You)'s because you have no argument
How mad are you that you're getting denied those precious (You)'s right now?
>>
>>2471406
Not mad at all. I think you're the one that's an angry child whose life revolves around (yous) so here have another.

I completely understand you're point in saying that most people would prefer no violence. But you should lurk more before posting in a thread ; if you can't understand what I was trying to say, which is would you rather live in an area with high crime or going through a literal war, then you should really lurk more because that other cocksucker started that war is better than civilian violence bullshit, which is why I asked if you would rather live in an area with a high crime rate or going through a fucking war at the moment.
>>
File: CDpO6ZZWEAEpQRc.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CDpO6ZZWEAEpQRc.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>2471376
>retrieve the grandfolks from their Long Beach home, just in case
This is actually the reason I voted against Obama in the 2008 primaries. Liked him better than Hillary, but I was afraid that if he was assassinated, the riots that broke out woulda made '92 look like a cakewalk, and by then, my last remaining grandparent was living in that same Long Beach house - it was the good part of LB, but still, deepest darkest LB was within walking distance.

(I am amazed in all those eight years, no stupid crackah busted a cap in the niggah president's ass though - I lost money betting on that.)

It wasn't just the orange juice incident, or Rodney King - in Greater LA, there were ten different police brutality reports in the news every freaking week leading up to that. Police shooting black people in Riverside, Long Beach, Anaslime, and Pico Rivera to boot. Probably a bunch more I've either forgotten or wasn't aware of. I kinda blame the media first and foremost - the whole time I was thinking "are you TRYING to get us all killed?". Granted the court system, not being sensible enough to at least pick one or two cops and make an example out of them, wasn't helping either. You knew, so long as the perp was black, the officer would get off.

Sadly, not a lot has changed since then. I'm sure it'll happen again some day.

>>2471401
I doubt it, but despite looking like a photoshop mock up, it is an actual photo from the riots.
>>
>>2471434
False. Dichotomy. Even if it wasn't, many of these neighborhoods are literal war zones. Damascus rarely sees violence. There's been, what, two skirmishes there in the last 3 years? More people were shot in Chicago in the last month than were shot in Damascus in over a year.
>>
>>2471440
You sound like a fucking neurotic mess man. Not trying to meme you or anything but like, maybe make your life choices based on data and observation and not your paranoid conjectures?
>>
>>2471446
My apologies I confused it with Aleppo.
>>
>>2471446
Regardless, why is white war preferable to living in a black area with a high crime rate? Because that is was he was trying to say.
>>
>>2471491
Why should we have to choose between either? It's a false dichotomy.
>>
File: obama assasination attempts.jpg (54KB, 420x273px) Image search: [Google]
obama assasination attempts.jpg
54KB, 420x273px
>>2471449
Paranoid conjectures conjectures nothing. I wasn't born too long after a president had been assassinated for a reason few folks could had ever predicted, and a several black civil rights leaders had been similarly shot to death... and I lived less than a dozen miles from those damned riots.

It's also not like there weren't attempts, even if they were all nipped in the bud. Hell there was TWO while he was still effing running:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/feds-trio-would-be-obama-assassins-not-threat-article-1.316509

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Vote2008/story?id=6122962&page=1

So yeah, data entirely based on observation! We actually would have moved gramps out of there, and were prepared to, but he got so sick we had to put him into a home before Obama actually took office.

To this day, I'm amazed it didn't happen.
>>
>>2470422
Go back to >>>/pol/ with your shitposts
>>
>>2471506
I get it but the fact is you voted a certain way because of this convoluted chain of hypotheticals that didn't even end up happening
>>
>>2471506
Obama didn't do enough to piss off CIA to the point that they would go and gun him down.
>>
>>2471519
>black nobody gets shot in nowhere Missouri
>race riots across the country

>the first black President gets shot
>nothing would have happened
Are you delusional? If Obama gets shot (or Trump pushes the wiretap thing for that matter) the riots will make the MLK riots look like a peaceful protest.
>>
>>2471534
Yeah but Obama didn't get shot you weirdo, that's my whole point. Your motivation to not vote for Obama was because you thought he would get assassinated, people would flip a shit and your grandpa in Long Beach would be in danger. That's ridiculous.
>>
>>2471519
>>2471523
Black president gets shot -> LA riots 2.0 is hardly a convoluted chain, especially given that people were trying to kill him before he even took office. Keep in mind I also lived through seeing Reagan shot, by Charles Manson followers no less - if you wanna talk about convoluted shit that did happen...

>Reagan was his left underarm, grazing a rib and lodging in his lung, stopping nearly 1 inch (25mm) from his heart. Parr's prompt reaction saved Reagan from being hit in the head.

...and very nearly changed history. (But hey, at least there wouldn't have been riots over it.)
>>
>>2471550
The Secret Service is actually good now though.

There's a reason you don't see Trump riding through Dallas in an open top limo.
>>
>>2471500
I'm not saying those are the only 2 options. They're not. You don't HAVE to choose between either.

He was implying that the millions upon millions killed during the world wars is somehow bettered society and civilization and that 2 niggers killing each other over a crack spot in the bad part of town that no one with a brain would venture to is representative of their primitive ways.
It's literally
>Violence is terrible unless white people do it in large numbers, war violence doesn't count.
That's literally what he said. All I'm trying to point out is that the majority of people would deal with a few acts of violence here and there in the shit areas of town than to live in a warzone.
>>
>>2471548
I wasn't the original poster and literally no one thought Obama was going to go four years without getting shot, let alone eight.
>>
>>2471550
>LA riots 2.0
3.0 - don't forget the Watts riots in 65.

>>2471534
I doubt they'll give a shit about the wiretap accusations. If Obama is assassinated, even at this point, however, you might see some action.
>>
>>2471565
If the wiretap turns out to be true, Obama is going to court and if there's any justice (which let's be honest, it's going to be an Obama appointee that sees the case) he's going away.
>>
File: constanza_ISHYGDDT_pence.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
constanza_ISHYGDDT_pence.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>2471573
>Supports the PATRIOT Act
>Gets upset when it gets used against him
>>
>>2471560
And your implication is that somehow small violence is better than big violence when that isn't the case. More bearable? Certainly. Better? No. It's a false dichotomy created out of some need to justify the non-crackdown on small violence because "LOL AT LEAST IT'S NOT WORLD WAR." Either way, it might as well be war. Do you know how many thousands of shootings happen each year in Chicago alone? Chicago doesn't even have the highest rate of violence in the country.
>>
>>2471591
>Either way, it might as well be war

Not really.

400,000 KIA in four years is a lot more than whatever Chicago is pulling these days.
>>
>>2471557
>The Secret Service is actually good now though.
Are you suggesting the secret service that barely saved Reagan is worse than the one that has been caught in multiple scandals involving whores? That let an uninvited couple crash a white house party? Let a man with a semiautomatic rifle, fire off a round in front of the white house and thought it was a "backfire" for an hour? Got caught in sexual harassment scandals after leaving bullets in some lady's room? Of which multiple members were placed on leave for being drunk on duty? Which let a random security contractor, with a gun and an assault record, get on an elevator with the president? Let a maniac with a knife jump the white house fence and get all the way to the East Room?

It's like they were TRYING to get him killed, I don't think there's ever been a secret service with an overall track record that bad, including JFK's.

It's a fucking miracle Berry made it out alive.
>>
>>2471573
If the wiretap turns out to be false, we need explanations from Trump.
>>
>>2471612
Like anyone expects explanations for anything Trump says at this point. We just assume he's going to say random shit.

Obama wouldn't have tapped him though, for the same reason his party lost - they just didn't take him seriously.
>>
>>2471603
>4000 shootings a year, leading to ~10% that in deaths, in a single city isn't a warzone compared to 100x that amount from across the globe with worse medicine
Let's compare it to something more contemporary, like the Iraq War. There have been more shooting victims in Chicago than wounded Coalition forces in Iraq over the same time frame. More people were shot in Chicago last year than Coalition forces fucking DIED during the Iraq war. Again, Chicago doesn't even have the highest rate of violence in the country.
>>
>>2471611
They didn't screw up any of the fundamentals, honestly.

>don't announce where the president is going in advance unless he's in an armor plated limo and surrounded by dudes
>make sure president is surrounded by dudes at all times
>if anybody seems assassin-y, track them down and make sure they aren't going to pop any caps

So yeah, nobodies perfect, but it's been getting better for a while.
>>
>>2471627
>than wounded Coalition forces in Iraq over the same time frame

Yeah, and there were more Iraqi civilians killed than CPD officers.

Compare apples to apples, broseph.
>>
>>2471634
>Compare apples to apples, broseph
I just did, but you're going to handwave it away anyways because you don't care about reality, only narrative.
>>
>>2469397
Los Angeles is a shithole, that's what caused it.
>>
>>2471591
>>2471591
>More bearable? Certainly

Now you see my point. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>2471591

It's easier to ignore a 13 year old killed on your block by stray bullet fire than having a shell blow your roof off and every single one of your neighbors dying, which has been the case when people actually "chimp out" and go through extended periods of warfare.

40 Million + killed in 4 years is about as barbaric and low any civilization can get. To say that you are better people than black people because you're capable of that destruction is racist retard logic.
>>
>>2471631
I still Obama's SS agency was the most scandal ridden I've ever seen - almost like some just didn't give a shit. Trump's may turn out better.
>>
>>2471648
Except your point is based on faulty logic which precludes no extra option. Quite frankly, both options are equally bearable for me and my WWII counterparts. That doesn't make one situation better than the other. They're both reprehensible.

>>2471654
Again, not even the original guy, and that's not an argument against anything I've said. You're more likely to die or get shot in South Chicago than to have been a Coalition soldier in the Iraq War. Let's run through this again: They're living inside a "peaceful" state and their situation is literally worse than being a contemporary soldier in a war zone. This is somehow better, because YOU don't have to deal with it. This makes other areas, based on demographics, worse because they have committed violence in a conflict which spanned the globe in the past. Neither are good, neither are better, both are abhorrent and you're also abhorrent for handwaving away such things because your argument against ONE racist individual was demolished because of faulty logic. Seriously fuck off.
>>
>>2469805
Please go back to /pol/
>>
>>2471671
Let me put it this way, I'd rather have Obama's Secret Service protecting me than Kennedy's or McKinley's.
>>
>>2470424
Guess we should pack up and leave North America if we belong in Europe
>>
>>2471685
>are likely to die or get shot in South Chicago than to have been a Coalition soldier in the Iraq War
No... You might be more likely (or as likely) to be SHOT as a Coalition soldier during the war vs. Chicago, but not die.

There were ~4000 shooting victims in Chicago in 2016, but there were only 27 *successful* homicides. Meanwhile, in 2004, 906 coalition soldiers DIED. (27 being considerably less than 906.)
>>
>>2471708
There were 768 homicides in Chicago in 2016.
>>
>>2471685
>Neither are good, neither are better, both are abhorrent

No one is saying that one is better than the other numb nuts. That's the entire point I've been trying to make dipshit. One , like YOU said, is certainly more bearable than the other. But no one is making you choose one or the other. No one is saying MOVE TO THE GHETTO OR MORE TO A WARZONE AGHHH shit for brains.

Shit for brains from /pol/ up above us was the one saying that war violence is better than civilian violence. Nice cherry picking of your statistics, now find out how many civilians and Iraqi defense forces and enemy combatants were killed in Iraq in that same time frame and ask yourself would the violence be more bearable living there or in Chicago, where you could literally move to the white part of town and avoid it all together.

Seriously, you fuck off and lurk more before posting in a thread.
>>
>>2471695
Despite the failure, I think JFK's SS was actually much more in order. Discounting the fact that Obama's had a lot more tech behind it, or that JFK's may have been called off.

I think, under McKinley, the Secret Service's job didn't yet include protecting the president - indeed, I think it was a result of that they had their duties and powers expanded.
>>
>>2471733
>No one is saying that one is better than the other numb nuts
>and ask yourself would the violence be more bearable living there or in Chicago, where you could literally move to the white part of town and avoid it all together
REALLY sounds like no one is saying one is better than the other.
>>
>>2471712
Wait, yer right, I'm reading a per/100k number. As you were. (Was thinking that didn't sound right as I know we had over 100 in LA.)
>>
>>2471708
>27 homicides
Except that's bullshit. Homicide numbers in Chicago have been typically in the hundreds every year for decades.
>>
>>2471754
>>2471747
>>2471708
>>
>>2471733
Not him and I can't say anything about Iraq really but I've been to Ukraine during the war (in 2014) and I've been to Cleveland, Ukraine feels considerably safer.
>>
>>2471764
fucking kek, I grew up in Cleveland. Do you think I could hack it on the Donbass frontline?
>>
>>2471769
Probably yes, the worst thing would be a shortage of food and water but the actual risk of getting shot is lower. In Cleveland it's normal to hear gunshots every night close to you, police helicopters circling around the place etc.
>>
>>2471640
The LAPD is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>2470268
literally nothing wrong with beating violent criminals
>>
>>2469397
literal homework question thread
>>
>>2471822
In Hollywood movies it's always portrayed as pretty much a bunch of klansmen/nazis wearing uniforms so it wouldn't surprise me if they were actually the good guys in all this.
>>
>>2471822
Because LA is fucked up.
>>
>>2471822
>>2471835
Would you rather live in LA during he late 80s early 90s or NY during the 70s?
>>
>>2471835
That too.

>>2471831
It's jsut very corrupt. Like when the riots were happening you do know they only just protected the higher/ mid class areas aka the areas they pay higher taxes.
>>
>>2471803
I've not lived in Chicago or Cleveland, but do have experience with LA, NY, and some other nasty cities, and in most such cities, you're perfectly safe, so long as you are not "in the hood", especially if you're not a hoodie.

Most of these shootings are hoodies on hoodies.

Now, riots tend to temporarily expand the range of the hood and its violence, but usually not by much. It's just that's a bit tricky in LA, as hood and not-hood is kinda like a checker pattern... Wilshire Blvd, for instance goes right through both Skid Row and Beverly Hills.
>>
>>2471846
Oddly LA... Even if I'd like to skip town for a bit around '92.
>>
>>2471846
I'm sure you're looking for safety-wise so NY during the 70s for sure. At least the bullshit was sequestered to Brooklyn and the Bronx. LA had base slingers shooting at each other on fucking Rodeo Drive. There was no real way to get away from that shit because the money from caine meant gang bangers were pushing into EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>2471849
>LA, NY, and some other nasty cities
Actually LA and NY are both safe as fuck, NYC has been gentrified to hell and back and LA was never really that dangerous to begin with, that's just a Hollywood meme.

Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee, Cincinnati, St. Louis, New Orleans, Memphis, Philly - those are the real dangerous shitholes.
>>
>>2471866
Okay how about LA during that same time or Miami during the height of the Cocaine Cowboys era?
>>
>>2471878
Miami. While just as pervasive, the violence wasn't on the same scale.
>>
>>2471869
>Be me
>Grow up in the worse neighborhood in Miami, drive bys and crack selling going on a daily basis.
>Visit family in Detroit one year
>Never felt so unsafe in my entire life

Detroit is terrifying
>>
>>2471869
Having lived in both, I can tell ya it varies quite a bit as to where you are and who you are.

My favorite experience in NYC being a huge black guy coming up to me on the Subway, holding his bleeding back in pain, and saying "Damn, I got stabbed, again." entirely nonchalantly. That was literally my New York welcome.

I also did live in Deepest Darkest Long Beach (part of Greater LA) for awhile, due to unfortunate financial mishaps and cheap rent. I was glad I was behind six consecutive steel gates - as somebody shot 12 people in the market across the street, and it didn't even make the news. (Cuz everyone involved was black.)

Some crack head tried to strangle one of my friends while he was visiting, just barely managed to peel him off him - luckily he was a lone wolf. The one Latino friend I had, explained he just plain couldn't come over - explaining that the area was so thoroughly gang controlled that a Latino just couldn't show his face there - and he was a tough guy used to tough hoods.

As a proper-dressed white guy, I was far safer there than most though, yes. We tend to be on the bottom of the list for general gang violence - save for when race riots are in progress.

I do agree the violence is overrated - but it is indeed there, and, if you are black, is actually extremely underrated.
>>
>>2471926
Detroit is ugly, dirty, rundown looking and everything smells like piss. But it's not unsafe. It has a murder rate of 4.1 per 100k, in comparison St. Louis has a murder rate of 59.3, that's a next level shithole and you'd actually have to travel to Haiti or Central America to find a worse place.
>>
>>2471944
>Detroit is ugly, dirty, rundown looking and everything smells like piss.
Meant to say NYC, sorry.
>>
>>2471869
A lot of NYC neighborhoods are gentrified but there are still places here you couldn't pay me to go to
>>
>>2471945
NY is a big city though, with a lot of varied neighborhoods. I'm sure that murder rate dwarfs even St. Louis, particularly if you're black and in the wrong hood.

LA of course is friggin huge with an even wider range of neighborhoods.

MOST of both cities are safe... But there's pockets of "just don't go there" in nearly every major city.

(Though when I was in Boston, I had to laugh my ass off when I went into what they called "a bad neighborhood" - fuggers are spoiled AF. Their DMZ is basically your average lower-middle class hood in LA.)
>>
>>2471978
>murder rate dwarfs even St. Louis
It doesn't, I gave the actual numbers. NYC is like Switzerland compared to St. Louis.
>>
>>2471987
In case I didn't make it clear, I'm talking about local bad hoods, vs. the overall rates. NY has more nice real estate than SL, but the bad bits are REALLY bad.
>>
>>2469397

>>2470746
THIS

The documentary Clash of Colors should be required for anyone looking to understand race relations in America.

The background is the loss of traditonal jobs in South Central Los Angeles. Everything else just went on top of that.

>wealthy and middle class blacks leave south central
>only the poor remain
>koreans move in next door
>korean immigrants are college educated
>blacks and koreans try to get along at liquor stores and clothing outlets

>local newspapers start building up the story of racial conflict
>everyone is increasingly on edge
>Rodney King beating and the shooting of Latasha Harlins
>media cuts out the shot of King charging towards an officer, just shows the beatdown
>media cuts out the minute of Harlins punching the clerk in the face, just shows her being shot
>both cases are decided in favor of defendant
>blood is now at boiling point in black community

>black mayor gets in fight with white chief of police
>police start to stand down
>open looting on edges of South Central
>police move in, then move out to protect only the white areas of town
>korean shops burn one by one to black gangs
>koreans begin organizing, creating militias and putting out fires
>cops start arresting koreans
>most shops burned

>day 2 of riot
>koreans organize to defend their homes
>black gangs driven off
>peace rally
>president george bush sr. visits koreans promising federal support, but he later loses
>koreans try to get support from city to rebuild but the black representative blocks it
>no more korean liquor stores
>south central is still shit today
>>
File: we dont go there.jpg (515KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
we dont go there.jpg
515KB, 1680x1050px
>>2471978
>But there's pockets of "just don't go there" in nearly every major city.
>>
>>2470421
Still valid
Source: Ask for them every few weeks when I'm at the bank for the hell of it.
>>
>>2472006
Is there actually anything left in NYC that's worse than the most nigged parts of St Louis?

I think they've been yuppifying pretty hard.
>>
>>2472027
That I couldn't tell ya for sure, I haven't been there since the 90's. The few friends I had there have all since bailed.
>>
>>2471239
protestants participated in the slave trade too you ninny
>>
>>2472006
The "bad bits" of STL are out of this world. East St. Louis has a murder rate of 101, that's Mogadishu tier.
>>
>>2472007
Getting punched in the face does not justify shooting someone in the back of the head
>>
>>2472007
So it's basically Mike Brown/Trayvon Martin bullshit all over again, dindu nuffin disingeuous rhetoric from the media despite all of them being clearly guilty.
>>
>>2472039
It's that bad?
I thought the highest in the world was in Caracas, followed by San Pedro Sula and San Salvador.
101 would be like 4 or 5
>>
>>2472056
It is that bad.
>>
>>2472044
Personally, I beg to differ, but when it's a teenage girl, even if you are an old chink lady...

But this idea that it was just Rodney King or the orange juice incident is laughable. The news was just chalk full of shit like that every day for months leading up to it. Those were just the more notable ones.

And we didn't have click-bait at the time...
>>
>>2472044
and?
>>
>>2472007
>>media cuts out the minute of Harlins punching the clerk in the face, just shows her being shot

Bullshit the clerk just grabbed the girl and snatched her backpack.
>>
>>2472065
>even if you are an old chink lady...

She's a 51 year old Korean woman.
>>
>>2472109
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZwpJSlPpk

She punched the clerk repeatedly in the face.
>>
>>2472136
She only hit 3 times.
>>
>>2469495
>judge was a woman

seems about right desu
>>
>>2472128
...Like I said.
>>
>>2470436

nobody gives a fuck about your shitty forced meme you faggot
>>
>>2470505
>whites will wander aimlessly around being attacked

depends on were you are. City whites are like this, though Irish and Italians used to be based in this regard.
>>
>>2470570
>pay respect to the black fist

didn't know icecube was a fucking red
>>
>>2470868

>whites are special evil

kill yourself know nothing
>>
>>2471212
>they wiped out Native Americans

disease wiped out 9/10 Native Americans after Columbus, policy had little to do with the necessary eventuality.
>>
>>2471212
Anglos aren't white.
>>
>>2472182
>Irish and Italians
>white
>>
>>2472260
Whiter than Anglos
>>
>>2472007
>koreans begin organizing, creating militias and putting out fires
>cops start arresting koreans

of course

can't let citizens do the government's job better than the government

what happened to the roof Koreans after the riots is a travesty
>>
>>2470422
>>2470800
>>2470837

why does >>>/pol/ have to ruin everything
>>
>>2472278
The threat topic is prime /pol/ bait, whether intentionally so or not.
>>
>>2472278

you faggots are worse than /pol/
>>
>>2472278
You ruined everything. I mean YOU personally, you contribute jack shit.
>>
>>2469397
LA has a long history of shit race relations going back to the 30's.

That wound festered for decades until finally it blew up after the Rodney King incident.
>>
>>2472157
She only fired once
>>
>>2471301
Protip: The only reason that photo exists is because white people were appalled by the level of violence used by the indigenous African forces hired by the crown, and wished to bring the atrocity to the attention of the European public at home so that an end could be put to it.

It's amusing how even when you seek to cast aspersions upon "whitey" his noble character and objectively superior moral virtue still manages to shine through.
>>
File: watts_riots_1965.jpg (183KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
watts_riots_1965.jpg
183KB, 640x517px
>>2472320
Well how could they possibly know that could happen? I mean it was totally unprecid.... oh wait.
>>
>>2472065
Getting punched in the face justifies shooting someone
Getting punched in the face, and then getting angry and shooting someone in the back of the head does not.
>>
>>2472681
Would rather depend on the circumstances... Ya know, some dude punches you in the face so he can walk over and rape your daughter or some shit. Already suggested it wasn't justified in this situation.

Plus I said "personally", so it's like, just my opinion man. What she did was definitely illegal under California law, and even the above situation would be dicey. They just took into account she was scared with all the tensions at the time and declared it an accident. (Maybe manslaughter with suspended sentence - but I canna recall the particulars.)
>>
>>2472764
>but I canna recall the particulars

>On November 15, 1991 a jury found that Du's decision to fire the gun was fully within her control and that she fired the gun voluntarily. The jury found Du guilty of voluntary manslaughter, an offense that carries a maximum prison sentence of 16 years. The jury recommended the maximum sentence for Du. However, the trial judge, Joyce Karlin, didn't accept the jury's sentencing recommendation and instead sentenced Du to five years of probation, 400 hours of community service, and a $500 fine.
So, yeah, you could see why people may have gotten a bit upset... Especially considering that was one of maybe a hundred such similar, if usually less extreme, incidents that year.
>>
>>2472055
I'll just leave this here...
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488938685597.webm
>>
>>2472764
>Suggested it wasn't justified in this situation

Sorry my mistake my man I misread you.
>>
>>2472278
its ture tho
>>
>>2472919
whats this supposed to prove
>>
>>2472919
Idk what this is supposed to prove. Trayvon had no superficial injuries while doctors reports showed that Zimmerman had injuries consistent with the story so unless the police bashed his fucking head in for five minutes (unlikely) Zimmerman's story is more accurate than the witnesses (who admitted to perjuring themselves).
>>
>>2473471
>>2473473
Amazing.
>>
>>2473486
Post dumb shit and get shit on. Not really an amazing feat.
>>
File: 1463777613254.png (270KB, 509x501px) Image search: [Google]
1463777613254.png
270KB, 509x501px
>>2473486
What a complete surprise, no rebuttal found.
>>
>>2473493
>>2473489
No, I mean you're totally right, that's totally the voice of a 30 year old fat mexican screaming for help while he has a gun, and totally not the voice of a young nigger screaming for help.

>Am I doing it right?
>>
>read about rodney king's history
>he was a wife-beating robber

Wow. What a dindu. I suddenly don't mind that the cops beat him.

Seriously when was the last time a civilized black person with no crime record was beaten by cops
>>
>>2473521
It is pretty hilarious how in 90% of the cases where people scream about dem innocent blacks being oppressed/killed by whites the black guy in question ends up being nothing more than a common thug that got what he deserved.
>>
File: 1488214031624.png (175KB, 397x399px) Image search: [Google]
1488214031624.png
175KB, 397x399px
>>2473519
here's your (you), dumb shitposter.
>>
>>2469835
>Tfw you chimping out results in first world nations.
>>
>>2469397

Niggers
>>
>>2471212
>the native american curses europeans for conquering his land while he sits on a reservation made up of land he conquered from other tribes.
>>
>>2473986
Not an argument. European Americans should fuck off back to Europe since they're illegal immigrants.

America for Native Americans.
Africa for Native Africans.
Australia for Native Australians.
Asia for Native Asians.
Europe for Native Europeans.
>>
File: time-to-go-back-to-school.png (38KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
time-to-go-back-to-school.png
38KB, 600x700px
>>2474127

Yeah because stone age tribes and civilizations totally have the same fauna, tech, and immunities Europeans did by the time they started to colonize right? Try reading history again faggot.
>>
>>2473986
Most natives live in reserves very extremely far out of their people's old range
>>
>>2472568
>The only reason that photo exists is because white people were appalled by the level of violence used by the indigenous African forces hired by the crown, and wished to bring the atrocity to the attention of the European public at home so that an end could be put to it.

You really know nothing about the Belgian free state.
>>
>>2474127
Good idea m8 but most of Colonial "Europeans" are disgusting mutts that have no place in Europe so could be kill them instead or at least sterilize all of them?
>>
>>2469849
>The CIA flooded the streets with Central American drugs.
This meme again. The CIA/DEA looked the other way to supply the Contras. There was not any concerted effort to "keep the black man down" by introducing him to crack.
>>
>>2474188
>hurrf durrf
I clearly know more than you since you don't understand why those people had their hands cut off.
>>
>>2469397

The causes of the LA riots were 3-fold:

- Wealth inequity growing out of hand
- Few good opportunities for blacks
- The LAPD had many corrupt officers, and overly violent officers. Tyrone's were getting killed left and right without much hesitation
>>
>>2469835

Don't forget stealing a couple million people from Africa and forcing them to work for free for 200 years.
>>
>>2469902

Well what OP means is that Rodney King was just the match that set everything on fire. A lot of stuff had been building leading up to it.
>>
>>2476158
>stealing
Those niggers were paid for god damn it, we bought them fair and square!
>>
>>2476149
blacks will always be poor, they should just accept it
>>
>>2470484
>as if that would make individual rapes better
talking about false equivalents, moron. Ever heard of the Categorical Imperative?
>>
>>2476149
Getting away with beating black men and getting away with shooting teenage girls in the back of the head = flashpoint for a riot.

That Chief Gates was out of town at the time and the LAPD had an anemic response was horrific in implications. Then you had the media outlets literally showing people on TV where they could go to loot stores and burn down shit.
>>
File: empire of dust.jpg (650KB, 1045x3515px) Image search: [Google]
empire of dust.jpg
650KB, 1045x3515px
niggers never learn
>>
Black people doing black people things and getting rowdy when someone finally calls them on it because they're thought for the future is a flat zero.

If anyone is really surprised that black people are where they are in America they obviously haven't spent much time around black people in general
>>
>>2476499
Yes, 3 million rapes is far worse than 100 rapes.

If you can't figure that out, get raped.
>>
>>2476544
Loved that clip.

>You so stupid. You no take what they leave and build on it. That how you improve.
>>
>>2476499
Ever hear of the Golden Rule? Which came first, do you suppose?
>>
>>2473641
>Post-Colonial shithole
>First world
pick 1
>>
>>2476494
WE WUZ THE RICHEST MAN OF ALL TIME
http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/politician/royal/mansa-musa-net-worth-2/
>>
>>2472278
you're free to leave back to your progressive diversity lalawebsite nigger
>>
>>2476629
Feeling Bretty gud @ 2nd in HDI tbqhdgx senpai
>>
>>2472278
>it's /pol/'s fault that niggers are chimps
>>
>>2469835
>>Whites chimp out, rape, murder and loot Native South African land

Now to be fair, the Bantu South Africans weren't natives either, and were doing the same thing on a less advanced scale. The Khoisan are the actual natives.
>>
>>2470424
"Europeans" belong in Ethiopia, just like the rest of Africa does. If humans never left Ethiopia, none of this shit would have happened. Fucking humans, they ruined everything.
>>
>>2470845
Leave. Seriously, leave and never come back, you're wasting your time here.
>>
>>2471147
It'll just be tird down to white Hispanics vs everyone else. Non-Hispanic White Americans with probably become closer to Non-Hispanic Black Americans because of it.
>>
>>2471901
And to think that it's the birthplace of techno music. No wonder a lot of it sounds so angry, Detroit is always on edge.
>>
>>2472591
How come no one talks about this? It was the first time Americans were bombed on via airplane by Americans.
>>
>>2477512
Neither are you, fucking ape. All non-Asians should die.
>>
>>2471205
>muh small pox did all the killing, whitey did nothing wrong. Just ignore all the genocide n shit they wuz killing people on the pyramids so it cancels out.
>>
>>2471147
Hispanics in this country are a de facto slave caste. by 2050 how many of them will still be unskilled illegals who dont vote or participate in the political process.
>>
>>2477695
>what is jus soli citizenship
The Fourteenth Amendment was a mistake
>>
>>2471341
At least you know war has an end at some point. With niggers there will never be peace so long as the niggers exist. So I'll take the war zone famalam
>>
>>2476158
How does buying slaves from apefrican Kangz amount to theft?
>>
>>2477762
keep moving that goalpost
>>
>>2477763
I'm not moving any goalposts you nigger. Please explain how that is moving goalposts. I simply pointed out the error in your thinking. You said STEAL, but niggers were not stolen
>>
>>2477770
>>2477777
>>
>>2477747
Holy shit dude you're a badass.
>>
>>2471341

>Black majority cities have to be compared literal fucking ethnocidal warzones inorder to seem preferable
>>
>>2477993
Everytime white people chimpout, millions of people die.
>>
>>2478018

At least the whties can act civilized when they are not at war as compared to blacks who are in a constant state of chimpout.

A gentle reminder that the blacks hold the world record of genocide deaths per minute. (Rwanda)
>>
>>2478039
>Constant state of chimpout

Do you ever spend anytime outside of the internet? I LARP too, but you can't be this scared of the outside world, can you?
>>
>>2478039
The second world wide chimpout resulted in the deaths of hundreds of millions of people. They are just trying to catch up to you.
>>
>>2478050

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/tag/weekend-violence/
>>
>>2478068
>Do you spend time outside the internet
>*Posts more internet*
>>
File: To Be Imported 4298.jpg (83KB, 984x737px) Image search: [Google]
To Be Imported 4298.jpg
83KB, 984x737px
>>2478072

>These up to date, verified local news reports are not the real world
>>
File: 1489021816021.png (65KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489021816021.png
65KB, 300x240px
>>2478085
>I believe the Jewish media
>>
File: 1488733454731.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488733454731.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
>*posts more internet*
>*Ignores question*
>>
>>2478039
The majority of people chimping out over Trump and commiting acts of violence against Trump supporters are white though.
>>
>>2471869
St. Louis isn't nearly as bad as most people think. Our crime statistics are over inflated because the city is considered separate from the suburbs. I drive through some of the rougher parts of town pretty regularly and other than the occasional prostitute or drug deal, you don't see much.

On the other hand, I had to visit Detroit for work about two years ago. That blew my mind. On the drive in I saw a guy getting a blowjob from a hooker on a street corner, someone beating a parked car with a piece of wood, and a guy just walking down the street with a gun in his hand. After that I totally understood why we were given escorts into the city.
>>
>>2478103
>he posted text with the image

Also, the filename is supposed to be Carlos ruses an().jpg
>>
File: 4chan_its_inevitable.jpg (155KB, 759x1660px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_its_inevitable.jpg
155KB, 759x1660px
ITT
>>
>>2478245
Nice demotivational facebook faggot.
>>
>>2478687
Stop being new.
>>
>>2471341
>Detroit or Mosul
Mosul. It's objectively safer.
>>
>>2474188
He is correct. There were barely any white people in the Congo Free State, it was mostly Africans mutilating other Africans.
>>
File: 1474943703300.jpg (96KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474943703300.jpg
96KB, 400x240px
>>2478707
Because the European administrators and mercenaries were running the fucking colony. They were the ones that put out orders and RAN THE ENTIRE colony operations. Africans had no say in the policy of the state at all.
>>
>>2478039
Remind me, how many hundreds of millions died in WW1 and WW2 when whitey chimped out?
>>
>>2473598

There was a video last week of a black man harassing an Indian woman on the NYC subway. He brings up Rodney King when he notices she's recording him
>>
File: 1483478257400.jpg (166KB, 972x597px) Image search: [Google]
1483478257400.jpg
166KB, 972x597px
>>2469784
wait, murifats do not hve 2 USD bill ?
>>
>Violent, wife-beating felon resists arrest after leading the police on a drunken high-speed chase through residential neighborhoods
>Cops risk physical harm to bring him in alive instead of shooting him
>Somehow they're the bad guys

Fuck the MSM. They cut out the beginning of the tape where he charges an officer, and probably more than anything else that contributed to the false narrative.
>>
>>2479001
It's a relatively uncommon tender.
>>
>>2469495
You missed few key critical details.

A 15 year old girl took orange juice and put it in her backpack before paying for it. Owner catches that and grabs the backpack. The girl puches the 55 year old grandma 3 times and knocks the grandma on the ground.
>>
This shit show deserves a bump
>>
>>2479270
what do you expect from a nog?
>>
>>2471372
This is a historical event retard.
>>
>>2469835
Lol you are actually retarded, i love how people claim to know history yet actually don't know anything. I'll show you all with a boot on your neck and we'll see how much you listen then
>>
>>2470790
It's not sad at you all you cuck. He's a stupid degenerate nigger junkie who threw away everything given to him just so he could feel good for an hour. Hahaha what a joke, this board is absolute shit
>>
>>2469920

>its ethically okay for cops to beat the shit out of you, because theyre cops.

Bravo, you make america great!
>>
>>2472277
this
>>
>>2480781
>be a petty thug
>start shit with cops
>get beaten up

Cops did nothing wrong here.
>>
>>2477543
Thank you for your kind sentiments, but I'm at work posting between assignments.

And I have caught several fish.
>>
>>2471480

And what is Aleppo?
>>
>>2480940
Which is why they were acquitted.
>>
>>2470868
I guess the Hindu Kush, Zulu, imperial Chinese History, Mongols, Maori, etc, don't count because you're a racist that only thinks white people are capable of know in better or having agency.
>>
>>2479270
dindu nuffin she was a gud girl fuck white people
>>
>>2470424
Whites needed lebensraum and those niggers and indians were selfishly hogging land.
>>
>>2470606
niggers m8.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.