[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he, dare I say it... /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Enver_pasha_ww1.jpg (63KB, 393x611px) Image search: [Google]
Enver_pasha_ww1.jpg
63KB, 393x611px
Is he, dare I say it... /ourguy/?
>>
>lead hundreds of thousand of Turks to their deaths
>pretty much singehandedly brought down the Ottoman empire
>then tried the same shit with Ataturk's newly formed state but Kermal saw through his lies and had him exiled
>and the best part is that he wasn't even a Turk
>his dad was from the Balkans and his mom belonged to a Greek Orthodox minority
This guy was basically Alcibiades reincarnated.
>>
>>2468668
>He then went to Central Asia and tried to lead a pan-Turanist revolt against the USSR
it gets better every time
>>
>>2468656
>Singlehandedly slit the throat of the ottoman empire

Confirmably /ourguy/
>>
>>2468656

Who would /his/'s mascot?

I'm thinking of people Like Tito, Otto Von Bismarck, Durruti, Kim Chwa Chin, Bomber Harris, Churchill, MacArthur, Eisenhower, Sankara, Hannibal, Caesar. Any other suggestions?
>>
>>2468747
hannibal and caesar the BLACK leaders of europe that have been covered up by historians
>>
>>2468747
I would think /his/'s mascot would have to be someone relatively obscure who gets a disproportionate amount of posting on /his/ in particular.
>>
>>2468747
Herodotus you retard.

Read the sticky.
>>
>>2468718
>He was then beheaded by the soviets
Enver's life is hilarious desu
>>
File: spoog.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
spoog.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
>>2468754
>relatively obscure who gets a disproportionate amount of posting on /his/ in particular
le spook man?
>>
>>2468796
this is correct
>>
>>2468796
Him, Enver, or maybe Mosley.

I'm definitely favoring Stirner though, partly because he's just a crappy little illustration. He's a perfect meme mascot.
>>
File: willy und nicky.jpg (17KB, 218x345px) Image search: [Google]
willy und nicky.jpg
17KB, 218x345px
>>2468796
No, a lot of other boards use him as well. Maybe someone like Willy
>>
>>2468977
Willy is literally a meme for incompetence, and has been since before the start of the 20th century.
>>
>>2468982
perfect for this board
>>
>>2468668
And unlike the Hitler memes, he actually DID invade Russia during winter. Through the Caucasus mountains. Without winter gear for the soldiers.
>>
>>2469254
No bully he just wanted to free his Turkic brothers in Azerbaijan
>>
>>2468656
pretty sure that title has already been given to Charles II of Spain
>>
>>2469261
Seems perfect.
>>
>>2468747
Definitely Benito Mussolini
>>
>>2468796
>tfw he was /lit/ favourite maymay but then the Great Schism happened

A part of /lit/ died when this board was created.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.