[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*shows you the eightfold path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>>
sorry i just can't give up my desires bruh
>>
>>2464917
I have not meditated in months
>>
>>2464938
Don't worry brah, you first need the desire to free yourself as a catalyst.
>>
>>2464938
this is all you have to do

Bhikkhus, for a virtuous person, one whose behavior is virtuous, no volition need be exerted: ‘Let non-regret arise in me.’ It is natural that non-regret arises in a virtuous person, one whose behavior is virtuous.

“For one without regret no volition need be exerted: ‘Let joy arise in me.’ It is natural that joy arises in one without regret.

“For one who is joyful no volition need be exerted: ‘Let rapture arise in me.’ It is natural that rapture arises in one who is joyful.

“For one with a rapturous mind no volition need be exerted: ‘Let my body be tranquil.’ It is natural that the body of one with a rapturous mind is tranquil.

“For one tranquil in body no volition need be exerted: ‘Let me feel pleasure.’ It is natural that one tranquil in body feels pleasure.

“For one feeling pleasure no volition need be exerted: ‘Let my mind be concentrated.’ It is natural that the mind of one feeling pleasure is concentrated.

“For one who is concentrated no volition need be exerted: ‘Let me know and see things as they really are.’ It is natural that one who is concentrated knows and sees things as they really are.

“For one who knows and sees things as they really are no volition need be exerted: ‘Let me be disenchanted and dispassionate.’ It is natural that one who knows and sees things as they really are is disenchanted and dispassionate.

“For one who is disenchanted and dispassionate no volition need be exerted: ‘Let me realize the knowledge and vision of liberation.’ It is natural that one who is disenchanted and dispassionate realizes the knowledge and vision of liberation.
>>
>>2464917
>on a computer
>>
How do I get a buddhist gf like her?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=357&v=zerG3watL0k
>>
File: 20160304_112950.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160304_112950.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>softcore Jainism
>thinks he can be liberated from rebirth just by sitting

LOL
>>
Rupa is what/how something appears (form), and Nama is the name or label to single out that Rupa. For example, take a rectangular table. "Table" is a Nama, and the solid rectangular shape or form is a Rupa.

Now, Nama depends upon how it appears (Rupa); if it appears differently then it could be named as a "Chair" or something else. Also, Rupa depends upon how it is singled out (Nama); if it is labeled or singled out or demarcated differently then whole appearance is different.

Both Nama and Rupa depend upon Vinnana or discriminatory-knowing for their presence; and conversely Vinnana depends upon there being something (Nama-Rupa) diverse to be known.

Hence both Nama and Rupa cannot be outside the domain of Vinnana - and therefore the interpretation of Rupa as physical matter that is outside the domain of consciousness cannot be the accurate interpretation. Whatever is there in the world or as the world, is Nama-Rupa that is discovered or known due to Vinnana, and whatever knowing (Vinnana ) there is, is rooted in Nama-Rupa.
>>
File: 1484709162897.jpg (99KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484709162897.jpg
99KB, 1280x960px
how cen i do becom the buda
>>
File: What did you just say.png (47KB, 1101x216px) Image search: [Google]
What did you just say.png
47KB, 1101x216px
>>2464991
>>
File: mara.jpg (124KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
mara.jpg
124KB, 800x534px
>>2464917

>implying you won't just be overwhelmed by the chaotic bardo visions that arise at death and end up doing this all over again

Psssh… Nothin Personnel… Kid…
>>
>>2464917
What's the Buddhist instance on

Masturbation
Animes
Wincest
>>
>>2467486

>Masturbation
>Animes
>Wincest

Those are all poisonous distractions desu.
>>
>>2467486
Degeneracy
>>
>>2467504
>>2467505
>Moralism.

It's just like any other religion.
>>
>>2467514

It's not moralism. Buddhism doesn't say you're a bad person for masturbating. It says you're falling for an illusory distraction. Like the Buddha wouldn't get all upset at you for being a bad person if you abused a puppy, he would just tell you you're the victim of illusions and that if you made an effort to clear your head and see reality for what it is then you would stop doing things like that just because they're distractions tricking you out of freeing yourself from your cyclical birth-death-rebirth predicament.
>>
>>2464917
>those hands

South Side Enlightenment gang, bitch

Nine-One Nirvana mafia, muthafuka, we takin all yalls desire
>>
>>2467776
Not gonna lie I keyed. Here's a (you)
>>
>>2467486
"it does not further"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.