[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yugoslavia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Без названия.png (2KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
Без названия.png
2KB, 318x159px
Can someone redpill about Tito and Yugoslavia?
What is Titoism? Why Tito hated Stalin?
>>
>>2463374
>Can someone redpill about Tito and Yugoslavia?
I'm not sure what you want with this question.

>What is Titoism?
The policies followed in Yugoslavia; opposition to the Soviet Union, federalism, workers' self-management, a compromise between the free market of the West and planned economy of the East, neutrality, cooperation with other countries in the Non-aligned movement.

>Why Tito hated Stalin
The split between the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia happened in 1948 because the Yugoslav communists didn't want to become subordinate to the Soviets like the rest of the communist countries in Europe at that time.
>>
>>2463478
>The split between the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia happened in 1948 because the Yugoslav communists didn't want to become subordinate to the Soviets like the rest of the communist countries in Europe at that time.

Or maybe, it was the other way around, ensuring that "the naughty document" that divided Yugoslavia as a 50/50 zone of influence for the Soviets and the West was honored? But thats just a conspiracy, but i do find it more plausible than the official "heroic" version of Tito saying "No'' to the mighty Stalin.
>>
Tito was a revisionist, but not the bad kind.
>>
Tito was kicked out of the Comintern because he was chimping out and arrming communists in Greece when Stalin said no.
>>
>>2463514
I really wouldn't say that was the case. Tito was walking a thin line (from the face-off in Trieste to the break with Stalin) which he managed because neither of the sides were willing to go to war with the people who had just gone through four years of guerilla warfare. Yes, the country did open itself to both the capitalist West and the communist East but it wasn't a subordinate relationship. If it was so, I don't think Yugoslavia would be trying to build up a third bloc with India and Egypt; something it did exactly because of how Tito played off the opposition between the two major Cold war blocs from the beginning.
>>
>>2463478
>first question
I want to know that why yugoslavia was free maket capitalist while it was communism
>>
>>2463950
The federation went through nationalisation and partial collectivisation. In the eyes of the party, a compromise was needed as Yugoslavia was not yet ready for a fully communist economy. While factories were initially state-owned, there was a push towards self-management in the 50s. In the 70s, reorganisation by Kardelj led to a higher degree of workers' cooperation in the decision-making process in the economy, albeit much of the power was still held by the party through party members on these positions.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.