[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this guy manage to out-asshole the British?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ggjd.jpg (80KB, 711x900px) Image search: [Google]
ggjd.jpg
80KB, 711x900px
How did this guy manage to out-asshole the British?
>>
Why does he have four stars I thought he never made it beyond three.
>>
He stole their jet technology
>>
>>2463118

Phosphorous mortar rounds.
>>
>>2463127
I'm pretty sure he got the fourth after the war, just before his death.
>>
>>2463118
I dunno man. I've never heard of Patton throwing an autistic bitchfit that SCAF wouldn't let him have his own offensive and then when they did and it inevitably fails, proceeding to blame the failure of said offensive on everyone else despite the intelligence to the contrary staring him in his stupid mustachioed face the entire time. Sayin.
>>
>>2463118
He was Donald J. Trump traveling back in time and being a military commander just for fun.
>>
File: the GOAT.jpg (316KB, 1024x683px)
the GOAT.jpg
316KB, 1024x683px
>>
>>2463118

> American

as one myself, I can affirm that the Americans are bigger assholes than Britons since we live in a more unstable social sphere. When you deal with people who come from all over the world, the only way everyone can get along is being more straight forward and abrupt, often leading to both persons being complete (but good-spirited) assholes to each other. Add that to Patton's decades of military experience and the pussyfooted incompetence of Interwar leaders in regards to keeping Germany from fucking up Europe again (a long tradition in Germany by then), It's no wonder that Patton ended being a massive asshole relative to the British.
>>
>>2465266
>I can affirm that the Americans are bigger assholes than Britons
Maybe city folk. Either way, you must not be American because we're seen as overly friendly abroad, especially in an asocial country like Britain (though not to the extent of Scandi countries).
>>
>>2463118
By being an American
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.