[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 15

File: Christian-Muslim Dialogue1.png (256KB, 620x380px) Image search: [Google]
Christian-Muslim Dialogue1.png
256KB, 620x380px
Who is in the wrong here?
>>
>>2462681

Both, of course. Judaism FTW.
>>
>>2462681
Left. God wouldn't certainly want us to accept evil, but Islam is intolerant.
>>
>>2462681
>Who is in the wrong here?
people who hurt other people, everyone else is okay regardless of religion
>>
>>2462681
Both. But personally fuck theChristians even more because the Christians on /his/ make me want to punch a fucking bunny.
>>
in Muslim majority countries, homophobia, misogyny and intolerance of other religions, rules the day. Most of the worlds Muslims live in this kind of primitive religious environment. That is why I don't want Islam imported into my country
>>
Both, gnostics had it right.
>>
>>2463465
>in Muslim majority countries, homophobia, misogyny and intolerance of other religions, rules the day.
Sounds like paradise
>>
File: aestethics.png (246KB, 620x380px) Image search: [Google]
aestethics.png
246KB, 620x380px
it was funnier in my head
>>
>>2462681
Both are bad. All abrahamic religions are shit.
>>
>Detailed Documentary Exposing Islam (3 hours)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA

>Allah is Satan, Jesus is God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDEEIa2jrcw

>Allah in Quran = Satan in Bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTi1FZkoEsM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86PL9wueH-s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY

>The Roman Catholic and Islamic Connection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms

Islam and Catholicism are Satan's counterfeit crypto-pagan religions meant to enslave people and prevent them from the saving grace of the Gospel.
>>
>>2463560
>my homebrew Dungeons&Dragons setting is better than yours
>>
>>2463560
ok so I should read the hebrew part of the old testaments in Hebrew
or Ancient Babylonian clay tablets where the jews took it from

fuck off Mr. "i work cuz it pleases Gott not fer moneyz" Protestant

Islam is fucked but catholicism is above average at the fucking least
>>
>>2462681
Left, because they have a false god
>>
Both of these are shit. Hinduism is the real redpill.
>>
>>2463578
euphoric
>>
>>2463584
This is a claim you are making, that you can't back with anything but feels.
>>
>>2463569
The Quran is like it was written by an angry and confused 12 year old boy, with all of the cartoon violence that you can imagine from someone of that age
>>
>>2463601
Have you not read the Bible?
>>
>>2463606
Have you read the new testament?
Christianity does away with the bad stuff, while Islam amplifies it
>>
>>2463619
Thats because islam was never butchered by the roman empire to turn it into a slave governing religion forced on people to prevent revolts.
>>
File: sabbatai.jpg (40KB, 239x426px) Image search: [Google]
sabbatai.jpg
40KB, 239x426px
>>2462681
>this kills the christfag
>this kills the muslimfag
>>
I'm an ex-Muslim.

I became a Bible-believing Christian after learning the truth.
>>
>>2463619
There is no bad stuff in the old testament.

>>2463606
Yes, and the KJB is the best piece of literature that shaped western civilization
>>
In what regard? Ethically, it's Islam. Theistically, they're both equally wrong.
>>
>>2463591
How about the bible?
>>
>>2463622
Yes, and the sunny and shia have been merrily murdering each other for the last thousand years

>>2463640
Paul said Leviticus is the yoke of slavery, Galatians 5:1.
>>
File: 7hWYBbgl.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7hWYBbgl.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>2463645
>the bible
not an argument
>>
>>2463645
You are just making the same claim, just a step up the chain. Why is your religious book true and the other religions books false?
>>
>>2463647
>Ancient texts that our ancestors wrote
>not an argument

Prove to me Alexander or Hannibal ever existed.
But don't give me old sources, that's not an argument.
>>
>>2463651
Your ancestors wrote a lot of crazy shit. Why is the bible more true than the idea that our planet was born from the armpit of a giant sweating? They are both ancient texts.
>>
>>2463648
Because mine is from God
>>
>>2463656
>>
File: Genetic Engineering.jpg (73KB, 287x360px) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Engineering.jpg
73KB, 287x360px
>>2463654
How is it crazy?
>>
>>2463660
Because most of it can't be true at the same time. Some of it is false. Thus the fact that our ancestors wrote something doesn't make it true.
>>
>>2463658
>>
>>2463666
There are no contradictions in the bible
>>
>>2463671
What makes the bible a valid source, there contemporary texts aren't?
>>
>>2462681
>Both, of course
are simply interpretations of
>Judaism
All Abrahamic religions are the same.
>>
>>2463668
We've officially entered babby arguments mode.
You can't expect people to believe something was created by some god just because you feel it was.
>>
>>2463673
It is divinely inspired.
>>
both lul
>>
>>2463651
This is a gross false equivalence. No one claims Alexander or Hannibal walked on water, magically healed the ill or came back from the dead. For such miraculous claims, sources which are three or four times removed from the alleged events are insufficient.
>>
>>2463677
Meant to add this
>>2462686
>>
>>2463681
Why do you think the bible was divinely inspired, and other contemporary texts werent?
>>
>>2463688
After years of research and connecting the dots.
>>
>>2463684
>40s AD
>three or four times removed
>>
>>2463688
Because I have been born again. Unless you are born again, you cannot believe.
>>
>>2463691
What dots did you connect to come to the conclusion that an old collection of scripts has divine nature?

>>2463694
Mental illness is not an argument.
>>
>>2463697
Researching the occult elite and what they believe in. Researching various religions (polytheism, pantheism, monotheism). Looking at world events. Learning about historical events, church history. Learning about creation and evolution debates, that the latter is a myth.

I have come to a conclusion that the Bible is literally true. There is a concentrated effort to hide this fact, which is what the devil wants.
>>
>>2463622
>In their 2003 book Crossroads to Islam, Yehuda D. Nevo and Judith Koren advanced a thesis, based on an extensive examination of archaeological evidence from the early Islamic period, that Muhammad may never have existed, with monotheistic Islam only coming into existence some time after he is supposed to have lived. This has been described as "plausible or at least arguable" and employing a "very rigorous historical methodology" by David Cook of Rice University, but has also been compared to Holocaust denial by historian Colin Wells, who suggests that the authors deal with some of the evidence illogically.[42][43]

>Muhammad Sven Kalisch, a Muslim convert and Germany's first professor of Islamic theology, has expressed the view that the Prophet Muhammad probably never existed.[44] Similar views were also held by other scholars too as Professor Muhammad Sven Kalisch quotes in his conclusions. There are many such views doubting the historicity of Muhammed. Another example is the case of Hans Jansen, a Dutch scholar, who too has the opinion that the evidences supporting the historicity of Muhammad are lacking.[45]
>>
>>2463692
The Gospels weren't written or compiled by the disciples. For quite a while Jesus' story was shared orally.
>>
>>2463706
You are aware that there are similar, and more numerous, claims that Jesus never existed, right?
>>
>>2463717
Of courshe.
>>
>>2463717
>I hate christianity therefore he never existed!
is not an argument.
>>
>>2463724
Strawmen are not arguments.
>>
>>2462681
Both are idiots.
>>
>>2463715
Paul quotes Luke as scripture
>>
>>2463521
i like it anon
>>
File: truth.png (253KB, 620x380px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
253KB, 620x380px
>>
>>2463671
Quick, is it possible to keep the Mosiatic Law or not? Is Jesus a sin offering or a Passover offering? What were his last words on the cross? What date, relative to Passover, was he crucified on?
>>
>>2463645
What a fucking idiot. I thought this was a board about history and humanities, non unability to give feasable proofs to one's arguments.
Christians are so fucking dumb.
Do you seriously think the Bible you read today is the same the jews wrote down 5000 years ago after teaching it orally to one another for hundreds of years, maybe thousands? Also do you think you worship a different God from muslims, you inbred stupid faggot? Do you know all of the three semitic religions were born from early judaism? Do you know Muslims acknowledge Jesus fucking Christ as a prophet? Do you know litterally ANYTHING about semitic religions you fucking stupid inbred?

Fuck you, people like you are the reason the IQ avg in the world is so low, together with niggers.
>>
>>2462689
>people who hurt other people

So, muslims?
>>
>>2463651
It wasn't YOUR ancestors writing them you fucking cunt. Are you claiming a blood lineage that descends directly from Abraham? Because if you say your "ancestors" wrote the Bible it means you are pure blooded jewish.
And this is one stupid thing.
The second: proof that Annibal existed? We have it.
Proof the Alexander existed?
We have it.
Proof that Jesus existed?
We have it.
PROOF HE DID FUCKING MIRACLES?
We don't fucking have it.
If i gethered 30 of my friends and told them to testimony for me that i revived somebody and wrote a book about it would you believe it? WOULD YOU? You fucking inbred.
>>
>>2463668
I don't even understand if this is a bait at this point. Or if somebody is actally this dumb.
>>
File: fam tbh imo af kys.jpg (32KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
fam tbh imo af kys.jpg
32KB, 720x480px
>>2464365
Eyewitnesses, retard.
>>
>>2463694
Oh fuck me.
Sage this idiot. Ban him please.>>2463694
>>
>>2464377
There are eyewitnesses to UFOs, Hitler still being alive, politicians actually being lizards and so on.
People are unreliable, and so are old texts, which is why history is done by confirming through several different leads.

>Did Alexander exist?
People wrote that he did, different people from different cultures independently of each other.
There are coins and statues that portray him.
There are later people talking about him as inspirational, independently from previous sources.
Demographics, architecture and cultural changes confirm that his deeds did in fact occur, and shaped politics.

So he existed, and not because one book says so, but rather because many sources confirm it.
>>
>>2464377
Hahahah what he fuck.
How can somebody be so retarded. How can you be so stupid?
If a God existed he would facepalm at his creation just looking at you.
>>
>>2464399
The Bible is not one book either.

It's a library of books, written by different authors inspired by God in a span of 1500 years, who had no contact with eachother yet tell one coherent story that leads to Christ.
>>
>>2464419
It doesn't tell a coherent story tjat leads to Christ. If it did the Jews would have all converted to Christianity.
>>
>>2464419
There are hundreds of different books telling us about the city of Gotham and its vigilante dark knight who dresses up like a bat. This doesn't mean its real.

Come on. Surely you instinctively understand why you are wrong. Don't defend your views simply because you hold them now, rather adjust them to what seems correct given reality.
>>
>>2463578
I agree with the other guy, you're a textbook fedora.
>>
>>2463651
arguments based on whatever authority are non-arguments. on that reasoning, the sun circles around the earth because some greek faggot said so.
>>
The artist because the mind exists outside the brain
>>
>>2462681
Mudslimes obviously.
>>
>>2462681
Both are correct to an extent, they are different cultural interpretations of the same Truth
>>
>>2463651
the proofs of their existance and supposed actions/ characteristics can be found outside the writings, too. Beaurocratic documents, archeological findings, art of all kinds
>>
>>2465115
>Beaurocratic documents, archeological findings, art of all kinds
The same applies to scripture.

Archaeology is an important science that confirms the historical accuracy of the Bible. Since the Bible refers to hundreds of cities, kings, and places, we would expect to find evidence from on-site excavations. And this is exactly what we have found. The Bible is the most historically accurate book of history on earth.

http://www.bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology.htm
>>
>>2462688
>but Islam is intolerant.
>fighting fire with fire
Compare the middle east to Europe.
>>
>>2462681
Both are shit. Abrahamic religions a shit.
>>
>>2465106
Mutually exclusive.

Jesus is God v Jesus is just a man, a prophet, but not God.

Jesus died on a cross v Jesus did not die, was not crucified at all.

Jesus rose from the dead proving He is God v Jesus did not rise from the dead.

Trinity is Father, Son and Holy Spirit v Mohammad's understanding of Father, Son and Mary.

Mutually exclusive.
>>
>>2462681
I like some stuff in Islam, like for exemple i fast during ramadan even if i'm not muslim, it actually improved my health. I also don't eat pork. I also prefer the islamic concept of God ratherthan the christian one
>>
Whoever grew the fuck up and stopped witch hunts. srs Islam what happened? You used to be cool and modern and shit but now it's like you switched places with dark ages Christianity
>>
File: wut.png (248KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
248KB, 449x500px
>>2464342
holy shit lmao
>>
>>2465742
The truth is that both are True even if they seem different to the uninitiated rational mind.
>>
>>2464426
I don't know if this is completely true, the Jews have historically been some of the most stubborn and religiously/culturally entrenched people in the world.
>>
File: _20170306_214430.jpg (18KB, 292x629px) Image search: [Google]
_20170306_214430.jpg
18KB, 292x629px
>>2462681
>Who is in the wrong here?
Who ever made this Vase is a complete idiot and can't into design. What is it even for?
>>
>>2464342
It's a written tradition, not an oral tradition.

It's been tested, yes.

Your objections are noted as immature outbursts with no work or effort behind them whatsoever.
>>
>>2463715
Disciples who wrote books of the bible:

Matthew
Peter
John
Paul

Why get on the internet and lie?
>>
>dialogue
What's with this humanist me-me that has been creeping up as of late?

wow if ppl jus takt den al prolim b salvd
>>
>>2466298
you think a civil discussion between two sides can't at the very least help people understands the problems?
>>
>>2466298
Why would anyone want to be anti-humanist
>>
>>2466298
even if you can't solve all problems just by discussing them why would you literally not want such low-cost low-risk chance for a solution as the first step to anything
>>
>>2466310
Sure it could, but it's terribly inflated.
>>2466322
>putting humans before all other living things for meme reasons
>putting others before your ego
>putting others before God
Humanism is deplorable.
>>2466327
Because it generally is approached as 'my truth, your truth' ideological nonsense, and general propaganda.

Yeah me talking to a black girl is going to solve racism. How profound. brb going to Starbucks
>>
>>2466338
well if you're a christfag then i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree
:^)
>>
>>2466310
Civil Discourse can also backfire and just entrench both sides in their point of view as well. It possible it can help, but what can also help is neither side having to confront the other because distance between the two is maintained.
>>
>>2463465
Fuck off libtard
>>
Polytheism is objectively wrong, so the answer is Christianity
>>
>>2466338
I think you show perfectly the dangers of religiosity, you put imaginary concepts before real actual people.
>>
>>2466553

>Polytheism is objectively wrong, so the obvious answer is to worship three gods!
>>
>>2466516
>neither side having to confront the other
So what you're saying is that rather than trying to understand (not even tolerate, just understand) others beliefs we should try to stay as far away from each other as possible?
Surely there are no problems with this solution. Perfect.
>>
>>2466580
Indeed. Some separation from one another is preferred. Forcing people to open a dialog can have disasterous results, for instance, to take current US politics as an example, when members of the right and left are brought to the same general area when political beliefs become a topic, or Palestinians and Israelites, or any number of other opposed groups. The two side are likely to break down and bring harm to one another when their beliefs become unreconcilable.

Integration and dialog is best done very slowly over a long period of time. Smashing two sides together and hoping they work out their differences is very rarely going to get anywhere, as even from a historical standpoint, the west never had instances of tolerance without preceding conflict wearing both sides down and forcing them to agree to a compromise. Dialog is only initiated when one side has clearly defeated the other and further bloodshed is unnecessary, or when both sides cannot continue their conflict without causing more harm to themselves as well.
>>
>>2462681
Both.
>>
>>2466579
One God in trinity and trinity in unity
>>
>>2463521
I had a hearty kek
>>
>>2462686
My negro
>>
>>2462681
>>2462686
Both and also Judaism.
>>
>>2466578
*tips*

No kiddo, this is an actual problem. Come to Canada: every ideologue and their granmum thinks that all the world's problems can be solved by 'le dialogue' and arise from communication breakdown, language barriers, ideological conflicts, and so on.

Basically, actual non-/pol/ cultural Marxists.
>>
>>2463521
I like this infidel
He'll die the last
>>
File: *tips*.png (203KB, 479x455px) Image search: [Google]
*tips*.png
203KB, 479x455px
>>2464299
>>
File: >fedorians.png (206KB, 580x606px) Image search: [Google]
>fedorians.png
206KB, 580x606px
>>2464387
Triggered, fedora?
>>
>>2463660
A dirt-eating snack would be extremely efficient and outcompete all other snakes.
>>
>>2463704
>Researching the occult elite and what they believe in. Researching various religions (polytheism, pantheism, monotheism). Looking at world events. Learning about historical events, church history. Learning about creation and evolution debates, that the latter is a myth.
Where does one start?
>>
File: 1486778643115.png (632KB, 1024x647px) Image search: [Google]
1486778643115.png
632KB, 1024x647px
>>2462686
>>
File: Asatru.png (110KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Asatru.png
110KB, 2000x2000px
Both of those kike "religions" are shit, Asatru is the final redpill
>>
>>2462681
Both
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.