/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you have fixed the Holy Roman Empire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2820.png (329KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2820.png
329KB, 800x587px
How would you have fixed the Holy Roman Empire?
>>
File: napoleon-bonaparte.jpg (433KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon-bonaparte.jpg
433KB, 768x432px
By ending it.
>>
>>2461897
By making it a holy roman empire
>>
Make it an actual Roman Empire by CONQUERING ROME. The pope can get fucked.
>>
By going back to somewhere close to when christianity emerged, and introducing a religion in Germany based on the zelda religious story (with creation from OoT). It's perfect cause the lore will contain the coming of a desert king who seeks power and dominion over others (jesus). Then the germanic and scandinavian peoples will worship a religion in which they seek to balance power, knowledge and love/emotion/soul.

All hail the goddesses, the holy triforce
>>
>>2462128
Semi related but I often fantasize about traveling back in time with moderm technology and creating a religion around myself.
>>
>>2462148
What kind of a religion? Tell me about your alternate reality anon.
>>
Using the framework of traditional liberties to give individual rights to citizens by pretending to make everyone free imperial knights.
>>
>>2462188
I'd probably go back in time and use modern medicine and treatments on people, them stating I have holy powers. I'd do it carefully and plan shit out months in advance, then develop a faith around it. Invite some friends over and we write some holy texts. Make it a slightly less contradictory version of Christianity, hopefully.
>>
by all accounts it was always doomed
>>
By genociding every kraut from the face of the earth and feeding their rotting bodies to the hagfish.

The german is a pest, a despicable virus that permeates our society and destroys everything that's beautiful, ending it's life is only natural.
>>
>>2462651

Wise words
>>
>>2461897
Reorganize it at some point making the throne completely hereditary and if this is possible without getting killed make the dukes positions appointed by the emporers.
>>
>>2461897
why fix what is immaculate and perfect. an empire ordained by god, what more is there? but seriously destroy the turk menace
>>
>>2461897
By conquering the south of france and uniting it with spain.
>>
File: mars.jpg (75KB, 785x448px) Image search: [Google]
mars.jpg
75KB, 785x448px
delete holy
>>
>>2462651
t.eternal anglo
>>
>>2461897
>fixing a literally holy empire

wtf
>>
>>2461897
Institute Protestant reform
>>
>>2462651
This. Germans seem hellbent on destroying Europe:
>sack of Rome
>30 years war
>created Marxism (most destructive ideology ever)
>WWI
>created Nazism (second most destructive ideology ever)
>WWII
>East German autism nearly causing WWIII multiple times
>immigrant crisis
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.