[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How historically accurate is this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: v1.jpg (259KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
259KB, 800x1200px
How historically accurate is this movie?
>>
Pretty good actually, It's a documentary edited from primary source footage.
>>
Very bad.

The earth is approx. 6000 years old, so this movie is nothing but fantasy.
>>
File: FACT.jpg (3MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
FACT.jpg
3MB, 3072x1728px
>no Kurdistan
inaccurate trash
>>
>>2459686
>Mainstream answer?
Very inaccurate. Pretty much fantasy. An affront to real history. Wishful thinking. Hollywood magic. Haha there were no pyramids during 10,000 BC... so forth and so on.

>Esoterically
The movie hinted at Atlantis and a priest system built around veiled race of intelligent humans who claimed to be Gods touched only by the Albinos. They claimed dominion over human lives and thought of themselves as the supreme word.

>Alternatively
The story tried the age old question of Atlantis, advanced beings who were out of time, the controversial dating of Giza Complex (not the Egyptian culture but the complex specifically). The story also tried the reasoning of racial segregation, slavery, race-hatred etc; the origin and dispersion of agriculture.

Frankly, this place is not right for discussion because Mainstream narrative will never allow it.
>>
>>2459686
I wish there were nude scenes of the chick
She was a QT
>>
>>2459716
This. There's literally no proof that humanity was around 10,000 years ago.

God wouldn't have waited so long and sent a savior so recently.
>>
>>2459745
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmegaard_bow
>>
>>2459727
>>2459727
camillia belle right?
>>
>>2459897
>wikipedia
>>
File: affiche[1].jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
affiche[1].jpg
78KB, 600x800px
This thread is going nowhere.

How accurate is the more patrician "La guerre du feu/The quest for fire"?
>>
>>2459716
suck a dick christ fag
>>
>>2460068
I have jerked off so many times to this movie you wouldn't believe it. There is just something about a girl being so confident to walk around naked that turns me on. Amazing movie. Getting a boner while typing this. Time to turn the good old VHS on again.
>>
jesus fucking christ get the fuck out of /his/ and go to /lit/ to discuss your fiction where it belongs. I'm really getting sick of people trying to have legitimate historical discussions based on facts only to have Christians bud in with their confirmation bias and streamline all information received so that information that doesn't support their claims is ignored and information that does is cherrypicked.

You're seriously cancer to historical discussion, literally nobody wants to read your bullshit. You fucking Christians are by far the most annoying posters on this board. I'd honestly rather talk to ISIS at this point, at least then I'd hear something new so I can try to forget how infuriatingly retarded you all are and how many fucking threads you people ruin with your bullshit.
>>
>>2461211
nice pasta
>>
File: 13b.jpg (338KB, 1369x1183px)
13b.jpg
338KB, 1369x1183px
>>2460104
i pray for you brother, i mean if evolution was real there would be no monkeys today.
>>
>>2460104
He's baiting, genius.
>>
>>2459686
Confirmed not real
No predator worshipping or human harvesting for hunting ayyyys in pyramids
Your welcome
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.