[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were the best peaceful regions to be during WW2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: _83369521_refugees.jpg (53KB, 624x437px) Image search: [Google]
_83369521_refugees.jpg
53KB, 624x437px
What were the best peaceful regions to be during WW2?
>>
Islam
>>
Sweden probably
>make money by selling iron to krauts
>after the war is done get plenty of marshall aid

And in return all that you've to do is to spend couple years by keeping your mouth shut and enjoying how rest of Europe burns while you profit from it.
>>
>>2458650
True.
Also, Swedes recieved jews in ships coming from Denmark and Netherlands, when WWll ended they came back.
>>
Hiroshima
>>
dunno but the most ravaged was your mom's vagina
>>
>>2459394
They also allowed German troops to move through the country, both to invade Norway, and to reinforce Finland.
>>
>>2458627
Latin america. We are all war-fearing faggots.
>>
>>2459450
Didn't both Brazil and Mexico send troops to Europe? And I'm pretty sure several of the other South and Central American nations sent merchant marine to the battle of the Atlantic.
>>
>>2458627
If you are looking for somewhere that also isn't a shithole, stop looking - Switzerland, Bohemia, Sweden. Unless you fuck up or have plain bad luck you will do just fine, noone is forcing you into anything, just be a bit smart.
>>
>>2459461
Argentina sent troops 1 day before the end of ww2.
>>
>>2459472
>Bohemia
>>
>>2459461
Lot of convoy ships were registered under the Panama flag but if you understand anything about shipping you wouldn't think Panama "sent" them.
>>
>>2459461
We did send troops to WWII, but all countries were really peaceful at the time. And we still are.
>>
>>2458650
the swedes started the war
>>
>>2459514
*Jews
>>
>>2458627
If you want a country that actually was invaded/participated, the most peaceful would probs be Denmark
>>
Ireland, but not Dublin. Dublin got bombed, I think.

Rural Ireland was just

>sit in a field
>oh look, a kraut pilot crashed
>"(((brits))) guess who just crash landed"
>sit in a field
>oh look, a tommy pilot just crashed
>"northern ireland's that way mate"
>"hey churchill, I'm totally neutral but there may or may not be potentially but potentially not some kraut ships in this general direction"
>"hey allies, I was just imagining this one time where you might storm the beaches of normandy and just wanted to let you know it's a bit windy today"
>>
>>2459481
Protektorát Čechy a Morava, no idea how it is in English desu, most of the literature I read on that topic was in Czech :/
But unless you were a jew it was pretty chill, if you were smart you could rip off both occupants (nazis and communists).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.