[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a beta male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Was he a beta male?
>>
>>2458502
Define what a so called beta man is, then we can discuss.
>>
If he had truly been a beta he would have bent over to Eva Braun's wishes for a public relationship instead of keeping her hidden.

He existed outside the male social hierarchy.
>>
File: 1478407715627.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478407715627.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
>still applying the Alpha-Beta dynamic to people
>>
File: 1460860170761.jpg (392KB, 2242x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1460860170761.jpg
392KB, 2242x1320px
>>2458532
>implying social hierarchy is not a thing

>>2458530
>He existed outside the male social hierarchy.

I was going to say that he wasnt beta, but wasnt an alpha by most common definitions.
as well, but this anon gets it. Just like most of geniuses he doesnt belong to social hierarchy and existed beyond of that. He was literally above of social dynamics, leading them and not submitting to any of its categories.
>>
File: the cuckold.png (902KB, 869x1520px) Image search: [Google]
the cuckold.png
902KB, 869x1520px
yes
>>
File: ! Before they were famous.jpg (2MB, 2808x2182px) Image search: [Google]
! Before they were famous.jpg
2MB, 2808x2182px
>>2458502
Well, I would say he was more alpha then beta.
>>
He was a homosexual.
>>
>>2458502
He did sperg out after founding out his "art" wasn't good enough.
>>
Why is it so hard to accept that he was gay?
>>
According to Steve Anderson in Tempe, AZ every homosexual is actually bisexual.
>>
I mean, I know that doesn't fit in with the LGBT agenda, but there is irrefutable evidence that he had gay experiences throughout his life.
>>
Pedophilia also goes hand in hand with the type of Romans 1 person who commits homosexuality, and coprophilia is what "vile affection" means.
>>
>>2458502
he was /ourguy/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.