[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hot was Cleopatra?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: lol_ded.jpg (304KB, 1834x1261px) Image search: [Google]
lol_ded.jpg
304KB, 1834x1261px
Did Caesar and Marc Anthony really want to tap that or was their alliance purely political?
>>
>>2456034
Marc Anthony beget three children by her, so I guess he wanted sum fug.
>>
Supposedly she was a butterface. Great body, lots of charisma but a meh face
>>
>>2456034
She was probably relatively good looking, but ancient writers repeatedly say it was never her personal appearance that attracted men, it was her education and speaking. She was a very powerful and learned woman from probably the most pedigree line of her day, it would have been very attractive to a Roman general to be subjected to her wily Greco-Macedonian ways.
>>
>>2456034
Never post this imperial whore again.
>>
>>2456723
republican*
>>
post more rare Cleos
>>
>ywn be a mid-century men's mag publishing titan able to commission a dirty historical epic on Cleopatra
>>
>>2456076
This. Her face was described as being plain, bordering ugly.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 525x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 525x288px
Caesar and Cleopatra are lying dead on the floor of a villa in Egypt. Nearby is a broken bowl. There is no mark on either of their bodies and they were not poisoned. How did they die?
>>
>>2457537
Something's fishy
>>
File: gods of egypt.jpg (195KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
gods of egypt.jpg
195KB, 1000x929px
well ancient egypt was the sexiest civilization in history after all

even if Cleo was a greek I'm sure it must have rubbed off
>>
>>2456034
She came from a long line of inbred fucks, what do you think?
>>
>>2456226
>it was never her personal appearance that attracted men, it was her education and speaking

I'll bet she used her silver tongue in other applications, if you know what I mean.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.