[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christanity is a Failure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Graduation_and_Religion.jpg (27KB, 310x412px) Image search: [Google]
Graduation_and_Religion.jpg
27KB, 310x412px
Why is Christianity such an inferior religion?

Does it actively make you stupider or does it just naturally attract retards?
>>
File: john.jpg (30KB, 431x403px) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
30KB, 431x403px
>>2455634
People from other religions in the US are doctors, lawyers and programmers that came to the country by legal means. They don't really represent the average for their religions.
>>
>>2455634
>Why is Christianity such an inferior religion?
The Reformation
>>
Look at the top idiot
>religious minorities
Translation: niggers
>>
>>2455656
you're argument makes no sense.
>>
>>2455656
>Reading comprehension level: American
>>
>>2455660
your* sorry wrote a lot this weekend been blending
>>
>>2455663
Religious minorities that is minorities who are religious. What about irreligious minorities? And I made it quite clear, niggers are driving down the Christian demographic. Was I vague?
And this is in America, where the only Hindu or Muslim entering has to have a certain level of money and education.
What about the bedrock of this country, the firefighters, trashmen, the blue collar laborer? Usually white and Christian, but lacking a degree. They still are better citizens than the aforementioned due to their personal and not monetary interest in this country.
Education doesn't imply community participation or even lack of parasitism. Many ethnic minorities and foreign nationals- Saudis for example, come here and use their wealth to crowd out native Americans in universities, their pursuit of a degree is merely for their benefit and they are only interested in the financial gain from it.
>>
>>2455656
This is how I know you are a Christian.
>>
>>2455691
Christians are below the national average.

Blaming everything on Black people only proves OP's point:

>does it just naturally attract retards?
>>
>>2455691
Okay? So if this is all true then why don't you improve the so-called "niggers" in your demographics so they are no longer bringing it down.
>>
>>2455701
He can't because he is a closet racist, desperate to associate Christianity with Whiteness, even thought the opposite is the case. Most % of Christians are in the Hispanic and Back communities.
>>
>>2455691
Let me help to to read this complex sentence, my friend:
>religions minorities
>more likely to have college degrees
>than CHRISTIAN MAJORITY
So they're comparing religious minorities to Christian majority, not to "Christian minorities".
> Religious minorities that is minorities who are religious.
No, religious minorities are adherers of minority religions, not "minorities who are religious".
>>
>>2455728
Nope.

Graph and study is specifically for Religion vs Graduation rate.

The conclusion is that religious minorities are vastly more likely to attain a college degree.
>>
>>2455634

The graph is for your country. Go to the native countries of these so called minorities.
I will give you an example of India where Hindus are in majority. The word "retard" itself is incapable to define the general stupidity that is prevalent. Even with the widespread internet, there are religious youthtards who are used as goons and thugs by politicians, religious mafias and violent communities to basically vigilant police, breaking law in all way conceivable. Every next week is a new controversy on the non-trivial matter. They are similar to the lefties of your nation who don't tolerate opposing opinions. Difference is that people fight on street for it. Had we had our own 2nd Amendment, it would have had been a bloodbath on the constant basis, rather than one or two persons per week.
At least the US doesn't have that as a mass-scale movement.

>>2455644
You are correct.
>>
File: IMG_1895.jpg (154KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1895.jpg
154KB, 960x720px
Haha christians btfo of their own countries! God bless affirmative action
>>
File: IMG_1881.jpg (86KB, 750x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1881.jpg
86KB, 750x460px
>>
>>2455660
>>2455663
>>2455694
samefag
(((>>2455634)))
Yes, Anon, I too wholeheartedly agree, we must take in more non-Christians.
I
I>
I%
I
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.