[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he going to attack Germany? Or is that just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: joseph-stalin-AB.jpg (83KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
joseph-stalin-AB.jpg
83KB, 334x250px
Was he going to attack Germany?
Or is that just a meme?
>>
>>2455194
>Was he going to attack Germany?
No, of course not
>Or is that just a meme?
Yes. It's just another wehraboo meme
>>
>>2455194
Unlikely.
Stalin was insanely paranoid and really didn't want to risk getting invaded.
All of the pre-1941 Soviet expansion (agreed to in the M-R Pact) took place when Germany was the center of the West's attention, and the post-1945 Soviet expansion was essentially handed to him.
>>
>>2455194
Duh.
>>
>>2455194
>Was he going to attack Germany?
In the short term? No.

However he did hold a stranglehold over Germany due to controlling all their oil supply. He could make Hitler his bitch, and you could bet that if Germany ever showed weakness, Stalin would attack and take what he could.
>>
>>2455194
Yeah, he wanted Europe to fight it out and then the Ruskies were supposed to steamroll Europe after they had another WW1
>>
>>2455194
My understanding was that Stalins plan was for germany to go screw itself over with france and britain while they stay out and steal some easy clay wherever possible. Germany would be too busy with france and britain to say no about it. Of course the france war didnt go as planned so Stalin probably felt silly at that point.
>>
He didn't even believe that he was gonna get invaded even though his admirals were shitting themselves
>>
>>2455194
Russia knew before the war started that it would occur. This was going to be inevitable.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.