[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: DSC02835.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02835.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
I have seen it. The darkness that awaits us all. It felt strangely familiar. Like i've known it from somewhere else.

But thats still quite some time away. Meanwhile, we play our little games. Games that are meant to make us feel relevant. They fill up our time. Of which i'm not sure why we have any at all. It doesn't even matter.
With a little help of our fellow players, we manage to forget the meaninglessness of our lives any just keep pretending that it matters.
We see it every day. We crush a bug on the pavement on our way to work, we see a dead tree fall down in the forest, we spray the weeds with deadly chemicals.

And still we ''just fail to realize" the lack of purpose to those deaths , also of those lives lived up to the point of death.

Some of us don't. I've been like this since my near death experience.
From the on, i can't stand the banality of everyday life, let alone of getting ordered around at work etc. When life itself seems meaningless, how the hell am i supposed to participate in all the trivialities of everyday life?
How do i bluepill myself? Should i even?
I'm fucking lost. Help me /his/
>>
HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND
>>
Self bump
I'd like to see what you lot have to say about this. It's not really everyday conversation material.
>>
>>2455039
>Cringe
Anon, you're just a retard. Life is great and has objective value. Quit being a pussy and consider suicide already, I'm sure you'll have more fun in the afterlife.

>sort yourself out
>>
>>2455039
take a shitload of drugs every other day and accept the fact that life is per se meaningless... hedonism is king! why even bother to accomplish something in your life if it doesnt matter in the end? have fun everyday. i like to smoke something and took my dog and go for a walk in the wood. it is so amazing seeing the nature, each and every day
>>
>>2455426
i recommend weed, sometimes opiates, sometimes shrooms or ketamine, rarely some mdma.. or drink if you like but this will fuck you up and you cant live long enough to take more drugs..
>>
>>2455358
Fuck off back to posting about your favourite armour
>>
File: Nietzsche1882.jpg (329KB, 1274x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche1882.jpg
329KB, 1274x1700px
>From the on, i can't stand the banality of everyday life, let alone of getting ordered around at work etc. When life itself seems meaningless, how the hell am i supposed to participate in all the trivialities of everyday life?

Don't worry, kinder. There's a very special place in the world waiting for you when you're ready.
>>
>>2455466
Care to explain?
>>
>>2455599
I mean just by being yourself you have a unique place in the world and you are important as no one else ever has or ever will get the chance to live such a life. And ultimately you have to live through your own eyes, rather than other people's vision of you.

To use OP's example of crushing bugs on the pavement. For you, you might not have even noticed the bug and even if you did thought little of it. But for the bug that was it's life and it did what it wanted to, and it never really cared that to humans it's just a bug.

It can be very difficult to see it that way for some people though, but if you're already at the point of having existential crises you might just see it some day.
>>
>>2455635
I've had existential questions for the last 10 years. That's it. No change. I guess its drugs for me then
>>
File: 1470954908393.jpg (1MB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1470954908393.jpg
1MB, 2048x1366px
>>2455953
Might help, who knows.
>>
>>2455972
Wow thanks for that. I'll look into heidegger. I've read him already, i just had to be reminded.
I used to have this great feeling of distance to things. Everything that happened was fine by me. I felt like i was observing life and learning about everything. Life lessons all around .
Then my college life came to an end and i found myself thinking about way less esoteric everyday stuff. All that distance vanished.

I miss that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.