[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: podcast_mic.png (342KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
podcast_mic.png
342KB, 652x367px
Hey /his/ what are some good long form history podcasts?
I have already finished The History of Rome, and have caught up to real time in The History of Byzantium and The History of England.

Any more podcasts like these out there?
>>
Does a happen have a link to the paywalled episodes of History of Byzantium (28, 77, and the latest one)? I'm happy to donate one off, but I don't want to sign up to the website to buy random episodes.

>>2449087
Revolutions podcast, by the same guy who made History of Rome

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

The China History podcast
>>
>>2449087
http://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?seriesOnly=true&currSection=sermonstopic&sourceid=phxrefbap&keyword=Church+History&keyworddesc=Church+History
>>
>>2449328
*Does anybody
>>
File: control.jpg (123KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
control.jpg
123KB, 816x979px
Mystery Babylon "Hour of the Time" by Bill Cooper. All the podcasts are on youtube in a playlist.

Exposes occult societies from the early days of mankind all the way to today, and what they exactly believe in.

If you want to know who controls the world (no it's not the Jews), these podcasts are a great start.

Bill Cooper was assassinated for giving away this information, RIP American patriot.
>>
>>2449328
Anyone?
>>
>>2449409
>assassinated
whut
>>
>>2449409
Bill Cooper went crazy (or always was) and was killed by police after killing an officer.

Fuck your crazy and insane tinfoil hatting.
>>
Is there any way to download all of the history of rome podcasts rather than each one individually from the website?
>>
Lesser Bonapartes is a fun one someone suggested a while ago. I'm really enjoying it.
>>
>>2452245
Go to the RSS feed page. There should be direct links to all the episodes on one page there.
>>
>>2452245
Nope.
>>
>>2449087
Check out the fall of Rome podcast with Patrick wayman. He has a nice voice
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.