[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balkanpill me on the vlachs /his/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Balkanpill me on the vlachs /his/
>>
>>2445771
Greedy folk. Their women can make magic.
>>
The actual intelligible descendants of Getae and Dacian peoples that inhabited the regions of Wallachia and Moldavia.

There's some scholarly confusion as to their direct intelligible origin, because, just as with many ethnic peoples in the Balkans, the Grecian sources only mention them quite late, so it creates a dissonance in our understanding of their origin.

Two most popular theories are they migrated akin to the Magyars to Moldavia and inhabited the estuary basins of the Danube, coming into dominating Wallachia and Moldavia proper; the other theory, that they were always endemic, but different from the "Dacians"

As far as I'm concerned, Romanians are Vlachs. The former is merely a modern, revisionist endonym once becoming francophiles. The old appelation is largely defunct in Romania to this day. Though, the similarities betwixt the culture of the former and the latter, is so evidently the same.
>>
>>2445903
Vlachs are migratory Romanians.
>>
>>2445771
Weren't they the guys who worked for Dracula, or am I just confusing them with generic gypsys?
>>
>>2445923
Dracula is a retarded book written by a dumbass, the guys who worked for Dracula were supposed to be Slovaks even though Slovaks never lived in Transylvania.
>>
>>2445937
That sounds like something a vampire serving Slovak would want you to think.
>>
>>2445951
Reddit tier post
>>
File: miorita.jpg (2MB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
miorita.jpg
2MB, 3504x2336px
We iz shepherds and shiet toiling the earth is for the Slavs
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.