[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DIDN'T SWEDISH VIKINGS EXIST?!?!!? SOMEONE HELP!!!!!1!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1846.jpg (104KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1846.jpg
104KB, 601x508px
WHY DIDN'T SWEDISH VIKINGS EXIST?!?!!? SOMEONE HELP!!!!!1!
>>
Because Swedes have always been limpdicked faggots.
>>
They did, but raided only the Baltic from what I recall, which is a little behind what the Danes and Norgestians were scheming in Western and Southern Europe.
>>
>>2441143
That is fucking false but whatever
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire
>>
>>2441146
S-source please!
>>
File: swedish history.png (506KB, 688x960px) Image search: [Google]
swedish history.png
506KB, 688x960px
>>
>>2441185
D-did we kill samis? S-Source on that please
>>
>>2441158
>While the Danes and Norwegians went west and southwest in Europe, Swedes had their political interest mainly directed towards east and southeast in Europe. The large Russian mainland and its many navigable rivers offered good prospects for merchandise and, at times, plundering. These routes brought them into contact with the Byzantine and Muslim empires. Since the East was rich and well-defended, Viking activity there centered mainly around peaceful trade instead of the pillaging typical in Western Europe.
One click away anon. One effing click away.
>>
>>2441195
I want battles though, Why are there no documented Viking raids in the east?
>>
>>2441187
The conquest of Lappmarken? Did you think they were peacefully relocated to the very north of scandinavia?
>>
>>2441199
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(860)
>>
>>2441228
No, i always thought that they lived there since the beginning desu
>>
>>2441243
Then you're probably glad to hear that the modern Norrland is built upon the bones of genocided Finns&Lapps.
>>
>>2441238
How do i know that most or all of them weren't just slavic people instead of swedes?
>>2441247
Source pls
>>
File: turan face.jpg (1023KB, 1663x1504px) Image search: [Google]
turan face.jpg
1023KB, 1663x1504px
>>2441238
>Rus' Khaganate
>Khaganate

WE
>>
>>2441259
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus%27_people#History
>>
>>2441273
Not him but while the commanders were Swedish the troops probably were not.
>>
>>2441187
>We
They did, you had fuck all to do with it fuccboi
>>
>>2441273

The Rus were 1% Swedish and basically everyone else was Slav.

Just read their army assembly, written by the Rus themselves in the Primary Chronicle;

"Leaving Igor in Kiev, Oleg attacked the Greeks. He took with him a multitude of Varangians, Chuds, Krivichians, Merians, Polianians, Severians, Derevlians, Radimichians, Croats, Dulebians, and Tivercians, who are Tors. All these tribes are known as Great Scythia by the Greeks. With this entire force, Oleg sallied forth by horse and by ship, and the number of his vessels was two thousand."

The Rus were not Swedes, or even Scandinavian, apart from the royal bloodline.

But even that bloodline was Slavenized by the 3th-4th generation already.
>>
File: finnish history.png (103KB, 1125x1378px) Image search: [Google]
finnish history.png
103KB, 1125x1378px
>>2441185
>sami living in houses
kek
>>
Reminder that Swedish vikings built Russia.
>>
>>2441624
putin fags get out
>>
>>2441129
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_Age
Why do these threads get replies?
>>
>>2441129
replace swedish with finnish, and then the thread becomes interesting
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.