[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 210x240px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
So australia had a war with emus...
>>
so is this your first week on 4chan or do you just like reposting stale memes
>>
>>2439711
Both
>>
>>2439711
I think he has both
>>
>>2439702

I would argue that this was not aggression exclusively on the Emu part. I believe this was ultimately a ploy devised by the rabbits of Australia, as they have been seen as an issue as well. They propagated this attack and ultimately came out as winners.
>>
>>2439702
HOLY KEK
xD
>>
>>2439702
Ancient memes aside. How did they actually lost it? I just cant comprehend how they lost.
>>
>>2441445
You see the Australian army had the overcomplicated and incredibly stupid strategy of "wait by watering hole and ambush birds" followed by "drive around with a machine gun and shoot birds" the problem came from them Underestimating the quality of Emu leadership. Emus learned what machine guns were in the disasterous ambush and adapted by the time the Aussies went mobile. The Emu forces also fought in their native territory and needed no supply lines. Emu leadership had made the prophetic decision to raid Australian farms even before the conflict began, giving the Emu overlord the code name "William Tecumseh Sherman". They were basically running the bush before troops even got there. Then there's the whole motivation factor, Emus were fighting for their chicks and Aussies were only fighting so they could shitpost about one even in their history that is mildly entertaining. Aussies didn't stand a chance.
>>
>>2441510
I think you're underestimating the lengths Aussies will go to just for the sake of shitposting.
>>
File: IMG_9112.png (1MB, 4832x5787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9112.png
1MB, 4832x5787px
>>2439702
AH YES
THAT ONE
daft colonials!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.