[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Was he, dare I say it, /our guy/?
>>
File: hebouttodoit.jpg (21KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
hebouttodoit.jpg
21KB, 200x250px
>>2437623

>TFW your dad bangs his cousin and you can't even stop the god damn HRE but it's cool because the Duke of Anjou got your back
>>
"Ever notice how hard it is to wipe your ass?"
>>
Where's the sauce on the men of his family having massive cocks and the one fucking his wife to death?
>>
>>2437623

BILL FUCKING CLINTON is /ourguy/
>>
File: Skwissgar Skwigelf.jpg (60KB, 423x540px) Image search: [Google]
Skwissgar Skwigelf.jpg
60KB, 423x540px
>>2437623

TFW your wife gets dicked to death but you were busy being the guitarist for Dethklok
>>
>>2437630
>>2437645
What the fuck? Am I being trolled or is this seriously a thing?
>>
File: 1468101874759.jpg (98KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468101874759.jpg
98KB, 1000x800px
>>2437623
BFPFBSUL2NBF
>>
>took thousands of years for mankind to relate fucking siblings with incest and shitting/pissing in the water for bathing or drinking with bad things

wewwwwwwwww ladd
>>
>>2437665

It's a thing
>>
AROOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2437623
>"It's okay mom, I can run Spain"
>Mental breakdown
>Runs Away crying
>Spends the rest of his life playing games and getting head
>>
>>2437639
>>2437627
>>2437674
>>2437737
lay off it, charlie's a swell guy! he'll be remembered better than any of you geeks, not least because he was a steady ruler who inherited the sins of his fathers.
>>
>>2437630
Seriously
>>
>>2437756

Too bad he got assraped by the

>H
>R
>E
>>
>>2437665
Charlie had a 7-8 incher and in his autopay he was described to have a "tail between their legs like a devil". But the biggest dong goes to Ferdinand the VII. Its width was like a fist and it was like 10 inches. Doctors from France,England and Germany had to come and create kind of a donut for his dick as he couldn't even penetrate his wife and one of his wifes died from internal bleeding caused by Ferdinand's huge dick. The pillow is still in a museum in Madrid I don't know which
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.