[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you realize the catholic church isn't really christian,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 78

File: 003.png (335KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
335KB, 600x547px
>when you realize the catholic church isn't really christian, it's paganism in disguise
>>
>>2433117

Citation needed
>>
File: idolatry.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
idolatry.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>2433121
>>
>>2433117
Romans added local religion into the church

And Catholics don't even make it a secret, it's common knowledge desu senpai baka
>>
File: pagan catholicism.jpg (119KB, 780x582px) Image search: [Google]
pagan catholicism.jpg
119KB, 780x582px
>>
File: 1482570895926.png (349KB, 477x530px) Image search: [Google]
1482570895926.png
349KB, 477x530px
>>2433117
>when you realize that not only do christians worship a god who used to have child sacrifices carried out in his name, but they even mange to go full circle with a human sacrifice for atonement of sin at the centerpiece of their theology
>>
File: sun-crescent.jpg (141KB, 776x412px) Image search: [Google]
sun-crescent.jpg
141KB, 776x412px
>>
>>2433144
except a majority of "christians" are catholics so in reallity the majority of what we call christianity isn't even christian.
>>
File: sun-god-shamash.jpg (143KB, 765x586px) Image search: [Google]
sun-god-shamash.jpg
143KB, 765x586px
>>
>>2433149
*managed
>>
File: pope dagon.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pope dagon.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1486177412207.png (163KB, 1400x1630px) Image search: [Google]
1486177412207.png
163KB, 1400x1630px
>>2433117
>when you realize the protestant church isn't really christian, it's Judaism in disguise
>>
>>2433177
Why do people act like Germanic automatically means protestant? The German Habsburgs were the fiercest defenders of Catholicism in Europe at a time when France was busy allying with the Turks against them.
>>
Too much Satanic mess on /his/. They come in arms and force against God's Church, but they will not prevail. Not even Satan himself will ever prevail against the Church.
>>
>>2433183
>aeiou
[Incoherent babbling by a inbred southernslav convert]
>>
>>2433208
t. Turk sympathizer
>>
>>2433177
> it's Judaism in disguise
that's all of christianity
>>
>>2433117
I wish.
>>
>>2433117
It's actually a syncretism of pagan and Christian. Even Christianity itself is a heavy syncretism of apocalyptic Judaism and Greek Neoplatonism.
>>
File: Diabolical Papacy.jpg (330KB, 967x977px) Image search: [Google]
Diabolical Papacy.jpg
330KB, 967x977px
Jesus warned us of the Antichrist beast system that would make the world wander after her.

Roman Catholicism is satanic.
>>
File: Smiling.png (190KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling.png
190KB, 500x400px
>>2433117
>paganism
>bad
>>
>>2433117
It's even more particular, once someone research the languatics of the only verse the supposedly supports for the "papacy".
http://www.graceway.com/articles/article_017.html
>>
>>2433281
the corrupt satanic paganism of the Roman Catholic church is.
Rome acheved greatnest throught their devilish pact with dark forces but it ultimatly brought them doom throught hedonism and wrath from god (Attila and germanic warlords sent from god).
same with the spanish empire.
soon USA too when they become majority roman-catholic thanks to latinos
>>
File: Hmm.jpg (47KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.jpg
47KB, 315x315px
>>2434183
>>
>>2434183
You can't seriously think that.
You were born in the wrong generation, maybe the 16th century suits you best.
>>
File: IMG_0886.gif (23KB, 276x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.gif
23KB, 276x200px
>>
>>2433158
>retarded crypto kike protacuck has authority over anything
Lol
>>
>>2433214
Except Christanitu is anti-Judaism
>>
>>2433232
Every religion on the planet is syncretic. That's how it should be as things become new forms of old things.
>>
>>2434183
>He thinks Latinios are the only ones who are Roman Catholic in the US
>Doesn't realize the growing number of converts of strict European decent

Looks like slow revitalization to me. Protestants hit hard times and decide the Catholic church has the true message. Lapsed Catholics are making their way back to the Lord. Things will snowball from there.

As the movement in the US builds steam, it's my hope that Europe will follow in our footsteps as well, and seeing the situation over there, it's entirely possible people will cling to the Church to pull them out.
>>
File: pope francis.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
pope francis.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
>>2434360
>it's entirely possible people will cling to the Church to pull them out.
how about no
>>
the reason why south america is piss poor while north america isn't is because the north american settlers didn't follow the cult of satan
>>
>>2434475
Am I really going to have to convert to Catholicism to get out of hell? I knew I should have never eaten that wafer.
>>
>tfw atheist and fully agree with protestants about the Papist menace.

Preach it. The Catholic church is monstrously corrupt and always has been.

Fascists had the right idea, send priests to concentration camps.
>>
>>2434360
The Catholic Church are first and foremost self-serving and faggots that have no problem jumping into bed with blacks and Muslims if they think it might put more asses in pews.

They have nothing to offer Europe.
>>
File: Madonna_Leonardo_Da_Vinci.jpg (202KB, 800x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Madonna_Leonardo_Da_Vinci.jpg
202KB, 800x1077px
>>2433117
That's a good thing. Pure Christianity is just a foreign Semitic cult from the desert. Look at how shit Europe used to be during the Middle Ages before the church got more lenient on Pagan stuff.
>>
File: swedish bishop.jpg (146KB, 665x871px) Image search: [Google]
swedish bishop.jpg
146KB, 665x871px
>>2434498
No Catholic can ever reach this level of cuckoldry.
>>
File: pope cuck 2.png (477KB, 509x376px) Image search: [Google]
pope cuck 2.png
477KB, 509x376px
>>2434511
I'm an atheist and anti-Christianity in general. But Catholics are by far and away the worst offenders.

Not to mention the pope reaches that level of cuckoldry every day.
>>
>>2434511
swedish church is hardly even protestant m8.
the real protestants have already left it long ago
>>
>>2434511
It's really not the worst idea, maybe Luther was on to something.
>>
"God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars."
>>
File: 1486634737273.jpg (89KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
1486634737273.jpg
89KB, 736x490px
>>2434522
>kissing the feet of refugees vs being a LESBIAN bishop going as far as removing Christian symbolism from churches to accommodate mudslimes

Yeah, no.

Cuck pope isn't going to stay there forever. The previous one wasn't like that.
>>
>>2434511
>a church in her diocese
Not true, she proposed an independent church outside of her diocese do it.

Which it makes it even funnier.
>>
>>2434531
>Literally kissing the feet of Muslims
vs
>Trying and failing to remove Christian symbols from a church to make Muslims happy
They're both very, very cucked. But I'd say Francis is even worse considering it's degrading not just to himself but to every Catholic alive.

>Cuck pope isn't going to stay there forever. The previous one wasn't like that.
Brilliant, if the pope isn't a cuck he's a pedo-enabler.

Truly Catholics are the vanguard of a more moral, uncucked Europe.
>>
>>2434511
Why is Sweden so intent on destroying their culture and self-image? And don't say it's to be progressive and tolerant. These Swedes are lusting after black and brown cock like a white girl with daddy issues.
>>
>>2434541
Finland is the best and the fact that they lost it makes them suicidal.
>>
>>2434531
Actually Benedict was also a cuck. Not just as aggressively cucked as Francis.

Unsurprising since Christianity, at its core, is cuck morality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI#Migrants_and_refugees
>>
>>2434566
>muh 6 gorrilion pagans
>muh inquisition
>muh Christianity is cucked
Pick one
>>
>>2434582
>muh Christianity is cucked
I pick this one.

When did I even mention "6 gorrilion pagans" or the inquisition?
>>
>>2434588
How is it cucked to the core when it only compromised after Jewish and liberal subversion during Vatican 2 or communist subversion in the east?

Or are you one of those "Protestantism is all christanity" people?
>>
>>2434531
except she haven't removed jack shit.
>>
File: stmaryscatholicchurchseahawks.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
stmaryscatholicchurchseahawks.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>2434511
>implying Catholics don't pull stupid shit all the time
>>
>>2434600
Blame Americanism for that, not Catholicism.
>>
>>2434597
It was always cucked, right back to the days of Jesus was it cucked.

>You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well
>You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[d] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.
>You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Nietzsche rightly pointed out long before Vatican 2 that the fundamental moral core of Christianity is one of slave morality. It is inescapable that Jesus, the man Christians call god, was a massive cuck.
>>
>>2434613
New International Version
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
>>
>>2434613
>Nietzsche
Fedora king. Anyway the mustached man who declared "god is dead" is wrong. All those passages are about not being a slave to the desires of others.
>>
>>2434616
>But look at this edgy prose, bro!
Are you going to ignore the excerpts I've just shown you?
>>
>>2434613
Nietzsche is flawed in his thinking because he rejects spiritual or moral power that is the basis of the gospel narrative. Jesus is the most powerful figure because he sees higher than the self and willingly sacrifices himself for the greater good, as it were. Nietzsche's conceptions of power, rightly so in his age, are focused on the physical and material. That is why he glorifies Pilate as the "only strong character in the gospels" although morally he is relatively weak, and his only moments of power come from subtly deviating from the will of the Pharisees.
Nietzsche, to my knowledge, additionally ignores any book that negates his point, namely the highly violent Revelation in which Christ is an otherworldly warrior king who subjugates all the nations by force.
>>
>>2434622
>All those passages are about not being a slave to the desires of others.
Actually they're about being a submissive bitch.

Can you possibly say that just letting someone beat you and take your stuff without putting up a fight is not being a cuck?
Never calling anyone out?
Loving your enemy?
>>
>>2434623
34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[a]
Footnotes:

Matthew 10:36 Micah 7:6
>>
>>2434637
Taking it the most literal possible way is retarded. He's saying in certain situations you should say fuck it, and learn to live without your shit. Not be submissive.
>>
>>2434636
>Nietzsche, to my knowledge, additionally ignores any book that negates his point, namely the highly violent Revelation in which Christ is an otherworldly warrior king who subjugates all the nations by force.
Except the stories contained within Revelations haven't actually happened nor does it oppose the morality preached by Jesus in his lifetime, nor is it encouraging Christians to be violent.
>>
>>2434637
It's what God would do.

You want to be like God? Then be perfect.
>>
>>2434613
The person who can be the bigger man and just walk away is free. The man who needs to keep coming back at the instigation of others is the real slave.
>>
>>2434651
>Taking it literal
But Jesus is giving literal instructions, with practical real world examples. There's no metaphor here, no parable, just Jesus speaking plainly on his moral teachings.

But of course I forget that Christians believe that everything their god said that's inconvenient is just supposed to be ignored.

>He's saying in certain situations you should say fuck it, and learn to live without your shit. Not be submissive.
He's not, there's no qualifer there. No "certain situation" about it, he's saying that if someone wants to sue you then you should just let them take your stuff.

"if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well"

There is no other context to it for you to interpret from, no elaboration. He speaks it as plainly as you see above.
>>
>>2434656
No, I don't want to be like that at all. Nor do I think what he's describing is perfect, I'd say it's closer to the opposite of perfection.

>>2434674
You see that's slave morality in a nutshell.
>Who cares that everyone walks all over us? This means we're better than them!
Nietzsche talks on this at length. Slave morality isn't about making slaves of people. It's the morality slaves come up with and follow to feel better about their situation.
>>
>>2434677
Are you so retarded you think he's saying in every instance a man ask for your coat you give it to him? The sperg is strong with you, but what can one expect being a Nietzsche fag.
>>
>>2434640
Would you actually engage with me please?
>>
>>2434690
>walk all over us
This is where your enslavement comes in. It's not about a failure to assert yourself, it's about knowing when to asset yourself and when not. Your trapped in the fray which is mortal existence.
>>
>>2434674
Not him, but that sounds like a load of crap. The bigger man would stand up for himself the first time around. If I walked up to you and grabbed your wallet out of your pocket, would you just walk away?
>>
>>2434691
>Are you so retarded you think he's saying in every instance a man ask for your coat you give it to him?
Yeah, that's exactly what I think he's saying. And I don't see any way you could interpret it otherwise other than pure mental gymnastics.

Could you actually explain how that interpretation is wrong, please?
>>
>>2433121
The Christian Church for the first three hundred years remained somewhat pure and faithful to the Word of God, but after the pseudo-conversion of Constantine, who for political expedience declared Christianity the state religion, thousands of pagans were admitted to the church by baptism alone with out true conversion. They brought with them pagan rites which they boldly introduced into the church with Christian terminology, thus corrupting the primitive faith. Even the noted Catholic prelate and theologian, Cardinal Newman, tells us that Constantine introduced many things of pagan origin: "We are told in various ways by Eusebius, that Constantine, in order to recommend the new religion to the heathen, transferred into it the outward ornaments to which they had been accustomed in their own...The use of temples, and these dedicated to particular saints, and ornamented on occasions with branches of trees; incense, lamps, and candles; votive offerings on recovery from illness; holy water; asylums; holydays and seasons, use of calendars, processions, blessings on fields, sacerdotal vestments, the tonsure, the ring in marriage, turning to the East, images at a later date, perhaps the ecclesiastical chant, and the Kyrie Eleison, are all of pagan origin, and sanctified by their adoption into the Church." An Essay On The Development Of Christian Doctrine, pp. 359, 360. This unholy alliance also allowed the continuance of the pagan custom of eating and drinking the literal flesh and literal blood of their god. This is actually how transubstantiation entered the professing church.
>>
>>2434695
Once again, that's slave morality in a nutshell.

You can't assert yourself, so you justify your inability as moral righteousness.

>Your trapped in the fray which is mortal existence.
Ah, otherworldliness. Now we're getting into advanced slave morality.
>>
>>2433144
It's common knowledge to Catholics that they worship the False Prophet of Mystery Babylon?

I doubt it. Well, except for the Jesuits. As they pledge allegiance to satan himself, they must know for sure that they belong to the most evil organization on earth.
>>
>>2434701
Lol. You fuckers make me laugh. Jesus said ""if someone slaps you on the cheek" meaning slights you. Not steals from you. Your purposefully ignorant interpretation that healthy pacifistic guidelines taught by Christ mean letting people steal your wallet ( and this is the same Christ who said if people mistreat the apostles to shake the sand of your feet towards them and will be more tolerable in sodom and Gomorrah than those places) your being disingenuous.
>>
>>2433149
No, God never required child sacrifice. That would be Molech, son of El, demon god of the arabs.

If you're referring to Isaac, he was in his early to mid 30's, and was not sacrificed.
>>
>>2434711
>being a philosophical materialist
Wew
>>
>>2433165
Look at the obscene way in which they depict Jesus on that crooked and broken and satanic cross.

Just pure and foul evil.
>>
>>2434717
It does though. To once again quote that part of the sermon on the mount.

>if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well
If someone wants to steal your wallet don't just let him have it, give him the loose change in your pocket too.
>>
>>2433192
satan runs the RCC and lives in the Vatican.

So says the pope, John Paul II.
>>
>>2434724
Why would anyone be anything else?
>>
>>2433160
You're doing a great job with these. A request though.

Even normies when they see the serpent that is the pope's audience chamber and building know that something wicked this way comes.

If you haven't seen it, or its horrific statue, you're in for an eyeopener.

It's pure evil, and right out in the open.
>>
It is very cultish, with all of their rituals and essential polytheism

Coming from a protestant background it was kind of a shock when a childhood friend took me to a Catholic service
>>
>>2434730
and this is the same Christ who said to the apostles "if anyone mistreat to shake the sand of your feet towards them and will be more tolerable in sodom and Gomorrah than those places" if Jesus was opposed to asserting yourself why would he tell them to oppose those who treat them poorly?
>>
>>2434709
I hate responding to people who use copypasta to make their arguments but at least half of that is wrong.

Things like Saint veneration and the Eurcharist are documented as part of Christianity by at least the end of the 1st century.

Nor were people just baptized then without conversion. the church at the time would throw out and punish baptized Christians who broke the rules, its why most people didn't get baptized until late in life.

No serious historian would deny pagan influence on early Christianity (There was no Roman Catholic Church separate from all the other churches, some outside the roman empire) But it started almost from the beginning, at least by the second generation
>>
>>2434690
>No, I don't want to be like that at all. Nor do I think what he's describing is perfect, I'd say it's closer to the opposite of perfection.

Yes, this is your gospel, the gospel of satan as told to Eve that you were born into, and you are striving to perfect. "Use your knowledge of good and evil to be like God."

That's the satanic gospel, and that's what you're doing, right now. You're trying to be good, on your own, and trying not to be evil, because you think then that some sort of cosmic balance will declare you more good than evil and reward you.

It's a lie from the pit of hell and you believe it to be true.
>>
>>2433135
That doesn't appear to be a golden cow to me. You know who else doesn't approve of icons? ISIS
>>
>>2434690
There's no slavery in Christianity. I am adopted into God's family, with full privileges, and brother to Jesus.

And joint heir.
>>
>>2434748
>Oppose those who mistreat you by shaking sand at them
Brilliant, truly showing them who's boss.

>if Jesus was opposed to asserting yourself why would he tell them to oppose those who treat them poorly?
If Jesus wasn't opposed to asserting yourself why would he tell people in black and white "if someone hits you don't hit back".
How come simply accepting martyrdom is considered the highest virtue?
How come every single one of his followers eventually just submitted to letting the Romans kill them?
>>
>>2434717
Again, what Jesus said on the Mount of Olives was not a prescription for how christians would live their lives.

It was Jesus telling the Jews that their Pharisaical Judaism had utterly and completely failed to prevent them from violating the Law of Moses, and even if they did keep the Law of Moses, which none of them did, there was more to being like God than just not being a law breaker. Hence the list of additional things one would have to do to be like God on his own power; turn the other cheek, go the extra mile, have no man with a rightful claim against you, give the thief your cloak too, etc.

If you want to be like God, you are going to fail.

Have already failed, in fact.

We're not going to crack you up a thousand years from now, or a million years from now, or a trillion years from now. We're never going to crack you up postmortem.
>>
>>2434770
>Again, what Jesus said on the Mount of Olives was not a prescription for how Christians would live their lives.

I think Jesus would be very surprised by this
>>
>>2434750
Read it again.

It's saying those practices were used by pagans far earlier than the 1st century.

The flood of pagans becoming catholics under Constantine was done with zero conversions. They just got wet.

No serious person would deny that the RCC is still a pagan institution. Only the delusional would in fact claim that something changed away from paganism and towards the gospel of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>2434769
>doesn't know "shaking the sand off your feet towards something" was a grave insult at that time

Thanks for the lesson in rudimentary Christianity 101.
>>
>>2434752
Because the quran says the bible is the word of God. They pick and choose what they want to maintain. So they're iconoclastic yet make a Haj to worship an idol housed in the Kaaba, an idol of Hubal, whose head was fashioned from a meteorite.
>>
>>2434777

Jesus is never surprised. He is God.

That you do not understand Jesus was teaching the Law of Moses is ponderous, and displays an almost total lack of comprehension about Jesus' ministry.
>>
>>2434751
You're goddamn right.

Truly everything I tell you now is the anti-thesis of anything Jesus stood for and if that's Satanic then Satan sounds pretty good.

>>2434758
Exactly. Everyone is equal, just like a slave would wish it to be.
>>
>>2434778
And I am saying to you that Christians, not just proto-roman Catholics. were practicing those things.

I'm not claiming anything about the gospel, I am just telling you want happened.
>>
>>2434790
Woe to him to whom evil is good, and good evil.
>>
>>2434790

Maybe you're not fully comprehending what being the brother and joint heir to the King of Kings would include.

Protip: It would include being royalty.

Not a slave. God has no slaves, nor a need for slaves.
>>
File: eyes peeled for non arguments.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eyes peeled for non arguments.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>>2434780
Thanks for the stunning argument.
>>
>>2434778
It is not a coincidence that Luther's invectives against the "papacy, the devil's creature in Rome" and against Rome as the "kingdom of Babylon" and as a radically pagan reality totally inimical to the Christian spirit were very similar to those invectives employed by the early Christians and by the Jewish apocalyptic texts against the city of the eagle and of the battle-axe. By rejecting everything in Catholicism that was Tradition and opposed to the simple Gospels, Luther demonstrated a fundamental misunderstanding of that superior content that cannot be reduced either to the Jewish-Southern substratum, or to the world of mere devotion, which in the Church had developed through secret influences from above. (1) The Ghibelline emperors rose up against papal Rome in the name of Rome, thus upholding again the superior idea of the Sacrum Imperium against both the merely religious spirituality of the Church and her hegemonic claims. Instead, Luther rose up against papal Rome out of an intense dislike for what was a positive aspect, that is, the traditional, hierarchical, and ritual component that existed within the Catholic compromise.

(1/2)
>>
>>2434797
If everyone is equal in royalty no one is royalty.

>Not a slave. God has no slaves, nor a need for slaves.
I never said he did, as a matter of fact I explicitly said that slave morality isn't about making slaves of people. It's about making slaves feel better about their place in life.

Like by saying that by joining this religion you're actually superior to your masters and that really your subordination is noble.
>>
>>2434778
From the point of view of the metaphysics of history, the positive and objective contribution of Protestantism consists in having emphasized that in mankind living in recent times a truly spiritual principle was no longer immediately present and that, therefore, mankind had to portray this principle as something transcendent. On this basis, Catholicism itself had already assumed the myth of original sin. Protestantism exasperated this myth by proclaiming the fundamental powerlessness of man to achieve salvation through his own efforts; generally speaking, it regarded the whole of humankind as a damned mass, condemned to automatically commit evil. To the truth obscurely foreshadowed by that myth, Protestantism added tints typical of an authentic Syrian masochism that were expressed in rather revolting images. Over and against the ancient ideal of spiritual virility Luther did not hesitate to call a "royal wedding" one in which the soul, portrayed as a "prostitute" and as "the most wretched and sinful creature," plays the role of the woman (see Luther's De libertate christiana); and to compare man to a beast of burden on which either God or the devil ride at will, without his being able to do anything about it (see Luther's De servo arbitrio).

(2/2)
>>
>>2434793
I unironically agree.
>>
>>2434811
Nothing is more slavish than larping as some uber man you'll never actually live up to or be.
>>
>>2434811
Good thing everyone is not equal in royalty then, or you'd be disappointed.

I don't understand your objection to God having a plan of salvation and a way to heaven for both slaves and slave owners.

Which group do you think does not deserve to be saved?
>>
>>2434494
Man, you are just a walking stereotype, aren't you?
>>
>>2434819
Why is that?
>>
>>2434816
Hence the irony.
>>
>>2434826

There's a stereotype of people who just go around speaking the truth?
>>
>>2434819

I don't have to live up to it. I can't live up to it. I will never live up to it.

You have to come to grips with owing God for everything, and never being able to pay him back.

But then again, he is not desirous of being paid back, but of being loved back. That I can and will and will forever do.
>>
>>2434823
>Which group do you think does not deserve to be saved?
If by "saved" you mean "going to heaven" in that case I think neither as fundamentally I think otherworldliness is a bad thing.

>I don't understand your objection to God having a plan of salvation and a way to heaven for both slaves and slave owners.
That's not my problem. My problem is that Christian morals fundamentally are slave morality and I'm not going to submit myself to that nor encourage anyone else to as I think it's detrimental to living a good life.
>>
>>2434844

Yes, that is the attitude I would expect from a person who joins satan's rebellion against God.

Your side already lost this war, and the losers of this war have a penalty to pay that you are wholly unaware of, and completely unprepared for.
>>
>>2434854
If that's what makes you feel better, slave.
>>
>>2434600
I would be pissed as shit if this went on in my parish.
>>
>>2433135
Is this in Bosnia?
>>
>>2434709
The pagans were found breathing and and drinking water, should we stop doing that too in case we're adopting pagan traditions?

The entire fact of the matter is the Christians saw everything before them and took what was good and pleasing to God, and that is because every faith throughout history has had some elements pleasing to our Lord. If a Muslim were to give charity to the poor, should we abandon the practice ourself in order to distance ourself from them?
>>
>>2434600
this is a bit too much...
>>
>>2434859
Why would you want a slave to feel better?

Is that not imposing a slave mentality upon me?
>>
>>2434903
Idolatry, pleasing to God?
Magic rites and rituals, pleasing to God?
Men forgiving sins against God?
Men saying who gets into heaven, and who does not, pleasing to God?

It seems as though we have different gods.
>>
>>2433117
You're a self promoting paranoid shill of the military industrial complex Alex.

Worst part is you swear and probably think you aren't.
>>
File: 1057_01.gif (11KB, 230x138px) Image search: [Google]
1057_01.gif
11KB, 230x138px
>>
File: 1057_02.gif (99KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_02.gif
99KB, 468x240px
>>2434934
>>
>>2434692
You aren't saying anything of substance, nigger.

You are cherry picking verses and so is the other anon.
>>
File: 1057_03.gif (61KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_03.gif
61KB, 468x240px
>>2434935
>>
File: 1057_04.gif (70KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_04.gif
70KB, 468x240px
>>2434937
>>
>>2434922
>Why would you want a slave to feel better?
I don't really give a shit what the herd does.
>>
File: 1057_05.gif (72KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_05.gif
72KB, 468x240px
>>2434940
>>
File: 1057_06.gif (81KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_06.gif
81KB, 468x240px
>>2434942
>>
File: 1057_07.gif (72KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_07.gif
72KB, 468x240px
>>2434944
>>
File: 1057_08.gif (59KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_08.gif
59KB, 468x240px
>>2434950
>>
>>2434937
Yes you can Jimmy, but only the first one. His name was Peter.

>fucking chick tracts I swear
>>
File: 1057_09.gif (58KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_09.gif
58KB, 468x240px
>>2434952
>>
File: 138696892136.jpg (66KB, 680x594px) Image search: [Google]
138696892136.jpg
66KB, 680x594px
>>2434936
Okay then enlightened impartial outsider, enlighten us as to how an argument about what's contained within the bible should go.
>>
File: 1057_10.gif (59KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_10.gif
59KB, 468x240px
>>2434957
>>
File: 1057_11.gif (74KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_11.gif
74KB, 468x240px
>>2434960
>>
File: 1057_12.gif (76KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_12.gif
76KB, 468x240px
>>2434963
>>
File: 1057_13.gif (78KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_13.gif
78KB, 468x240px
>>2434965
>>
File: 1057_14.gif (57KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_14.gif
57KB, 468x240px
>>2434967
>>
File: 1057_15.gif (50KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_15.gif
50KB, 468x240px
>>2434968
>>
File: 1057_16.gif (69KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_16.gif
69KB, 468x240px
>>2434969
>>
File: 1057_17.gif (75KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_17.gif
75KB, 468x240px
>>2434972
>>
>>2434941
>Condemn people for instilling slave mentality in others.
>Instill slave mentality in others.

Hypocrite much?
>>
File: 1057_18.gif (62KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_18.gif
62KB, 468x240px
>>2434974
>>
>>2434955
Can you show me where Peter is the first pope in the bible?

kek

No, of course you cannot.
>>
File: 1057_19.gif (71KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_19.gif
71KB, 468x240px
>>2434977
>>
File: 1057_20.gif (69KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_20.gif
69KB, 468x240px
>>2434982
>>
>>2434980
>inb4 braindead papist can't differentiate between Petros and petra.
>>
File: 1057_21.gif (62KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_21.gif
62KB, 468x240px
>>2434986
>>
File: 1057_22.gif (70KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_22.gif
70KB, 468x240px
>>2434990
>>
File: 1057_23.gif (49KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1057_23.gif
49KB, 468x240px
>>2434991
check mate Catholics!
>>
>>2434975
>>Instill slave mentality in others.
I do?
>>
>>2434998
I was hoping you'd have a moment of quiet reflection as you pondered why you're such a hypocrite.

Not the first man you've disappointed.
>>
>>2435003
You're an idiot.
>>
File: whatintarnation.jpg (8KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
whatintarnation.jpg
8KB, 209x200px
>>2434957
>Symbolizing a male organ, used by the Masons world wide
People can't be this dumb, right?
>>
File: 0061_01.gif (9KB, 239x141px) Image search: [Google]
0061_01.gif
9KB, 239x141px
Fuck the Mormons too
>>
File: 0061_02.gif (33KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_02.gif
33KB, 462x239px
>>2435054
>>
File: 0061_03.gif (26KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_03.gif
26KB, 462x239px
>>2435055
>>
Based Jack Chick.
How is it even possible for one man to speak so much truth?
>>
File: 0061_04.gif (38KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_04.gif
38KB, 462x239px
>>2435057
>>
File: 0061_05.gif (32KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_05.gif
32KB, 462x239px
>>2435060
>>2435058
it's the word of god
>>
File: 0061_06.gif (30KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_06.gif
30KB, 462x239px
>>2435064
>>
File: 0061_07.gif (37KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_07.gif
37KB, 462x239px
>>2435068
>>
File: 0061_08.gif (33KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
0061_08.gif
33KB, 468x240px
>>2435069
>>
File: 0061_09.gif (34KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_09.gif
34KB, 462x239px
>>2435071
>>
File: 0061_10.gif (35KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_10.gif
35KB, 462x239px
>>2435073
>>
File: 0061_11.gif (29KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_11.gif
29KB, 462x239px
>>2435074
>>
File: 0061_12.gif (32KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_12.gif
32KB, 462x239px
>>2435075
>>
File: 0061_13.gif (29KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_13.gif
29KB, 462x239px
>>2435077
>>
File: 0061_14.gif (40KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_14.gif
40KB, 462x239px
>>2435080
>>
File: 0061_15.gif (34KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_15.gif
34KB, 462x239px
>>2435086
>>
File: 0061_16.gif (34KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_16.gif
34KB, 462x239px
>>2435091
>>
File: 0061_17.gif (33KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_17.gif
33KB, 462x239px
>>2435095
>>
File: 0061_18.gif (37KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_18.gif
37KB, 462x239px
>>2435097
>>
File: 0061_19.gif (37KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_19.gif
37KB, 462x239px
>>2435098
>>
File: 0061_20.gif (34KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_20.gif
34KB, 462x239px
>>2435101
>>
File: 0061_21.gif (30KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_21.gif
30KB, 462x239px
>>2435102
>>
File: 0061_22.gif (73KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0061_22.gif
73KB, 462x239px
>>2435105
>>
>>2433177
>southern europoors being this assblasted

no wonder you guys keep shitposting on 4chan. you have no idea what to do all day being unemployed NEET who live with mama and papa at the age of 30. keep living on the past while germanic people, especially anglo-saxons, control the western world.
>>
>>2433117
Isn't paganism superiour anyway?
>>
>>2435112
>Anglo-Saxons
>controlling anything
This isn't the 1800s buddy.
>>
>>2434636
Nietzche very well conceived jesus as unfathomably powerful, of Pilate he said he was the only one worth respecting in the gospels. What he considered christ to be was naively sickly, and he suggests that Jesus would have possibly outgrown his philosophy if you know what hadn't prematurely ended his life.
>>
>>2433117
>When you realise the definition of 'Pagan' literally means any non Abrahamic religion
>>
>>2435161
pffffffft ok senpai. keeping believing in jewish conspiracy illuminatis. all U.S presidents except of kennedy and obama were anglo-saxons or other germanics. majority of the west's billionaires and controllers of heavy industries and weapons industries are anglo-saxon or other germanics. merkel the german and her predecessors controlled and keep controlling europe. YOU are writing right now in a germanic language, that absorbed your own latin and greek words and cucked you really hard.

anglos and saxons will keep fucking over your shitty NEET countries, and everytime their own people get uppity, they will make them chase the jews, or this time around maybe make them chase the muslims (terrorists) and blacks (they take your girls).

sometimes i really think to myself: people who live in shitholes like south/east europe really deserve everything they get (or rather, DONT get lmao). you blame everyone and not yourselves, and day dream about ancient times.
>>
>>2434878
Looks like Medjugorje, the "Fatima" of our times
>>
>>2435875
>beginning your argument with pffffft
Back to plebbit.
>>
>>2435009
Son, I am disappoint.
>>
>>2435058
Divine inspiration.
>>
>>2435875
>literally moving the goalposts so hard Anglo-Saxons suddenly also include "other Germanics"
Jesus Christ
>>
>>2436950
read my first comment. it included other germanics. that's what started the whole argument you fucking retarded piece of shit nigger
>>
File: 1439824434791.jpg (16KB, 200x265px) Image search: [Google]
1439824434791.jpg
16KB, 200x265px
Been thinking of pursuing the RCIA for Catholicism lately..

Interested in Latin masses and actual fasting, not this contemporary Catholic bullshit.
>>
>>2437020
Even still, saying "especially Anglo Saxons" is horseshit. Stop trying to ride the coattails of Germanic people you Anglo swine.

Top 10 richest people:

Bill Gates = Scottish/Anglo/German
Amancio Ortega = Spaniard
Warren Buffett = Scandinavian/German
Carlos Slim = Mexican Arab
Jeff Bezos = Jew
Mark Zuckerberg = Jew
Larry Ellison = Jew
Michael Bloomberg = Jew
Charles Koch = German
David Koch = German

>one half Anglo and four Jews
>ANGLOS CONTROL THE WORLD, JEW CONTROL IS JUST A CONSPIRACY THEORY !!!
Gas yourself.
>>
>>2437069
using that list proves you are a child. do you really think top 10 richest people means anything? i wont be replying more in this thread because it isn't even fun teasing retards like you. wow
>>
>>2437117
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kerenblankfeld/2016/03/01/forbes-billionaires-full-list-of-the-500-richest-people-in-the-world-2016

Here's a list of the top 500. There's a lot and I mean a WHOLE FUCKING LOT more Jews than Anglos.

>b-but rich people don't mean anything!
Nice backpedalling. US president is German, Fed Chairman is Jewish, World Bank president is Korean, IMF Director is French, Goldman Sachs CEO is Jewish, JP Morgan Chase president is Greek, presidents of three largest oil producers are a Saudi Arab and two Chinamen, even the CEO of British fucking Petroleum is a Swede. Anglos don't control shit.
>>
>>2437069
>implying there aren't people with secret unofficial wealth.
>>
>>2437173
>they exist but nobody knows about them!
And you have the gall to call me a conspiracy theorist, hilarious.
>>
>>2437173
The man with the largest "unofficial" wealth is Vladimir Putin who surely is no Anglo.
>>
File: feat3.jpg (95KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
feat3.jpg
95KB, 636x424px
>are we the baddies?
>>
File: IMG_0070.png (82KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.png
82KB, 300x210px
Indeed, that was an apt and true reply which was given to Alexander the Great by a pirate who had been seized. For when that king had asked the man what he meant by keeping hostile possession of the sea, he answered with bold pride, "What do you mean by seizing the whole earth; because I do it with a petty ship, I am called a robber, while you who does it with a great fleet are styled emperor".
>>
File: 09 - ZI2rfU2.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
09 - ZI2rfU2.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>2437190
>implying the wealthiest man would be a public figure
>>
>>2437212
That's a pretty safe implication to make
>>
>>2437235
Nah man don't you get it, the richest man in the world is Nigel Sorebottom living in a council flat in Walsall who secretly owns 500 billion but nobody knows about it.

>>2437242
Jews.
>>
File: Mitre_evolution.gif (8KB, 550x288px) Image search: [Google]
Mitre_evolution.gif
8KB, 550x288px
>>2433165
>>2433160

For someone posting on this board you are quite uninformed and stupid.
>>
File: 1444011433374.jpg (37KB, 599x384px) Image search: [Google]
1444011433374.jpg
37KB, 599x384px
>>2434522
>the pope behaves christlike
>people insult him over it
>>
>>2437453

THIS.

It is not surprising though. Christ was insulted as well. If he came today, the executioners in front of his death chamber wouldn't say "save yourself"; They'd call him a cuck.
>>
>>2437414
2nd was best, desu.
>>
>praying to saints with pagan origins
>>
>>2434723
The original text likely had Isaac sscrificed and was later edited out because it went out of fashion. You can tell because the story of Isaac is basically the story of Abraham copied and pasted. Canaanite religions were brutal yo.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/faithpromotingrumor/2011/04/when-abraham-killed-isaac/
>>
>>2437622
>likely

No proof.
>>
>>2437778
If your staring point is everything in your religion is true until proven completely false your not coming at the issue from a very neutral or academic standpoint
>>
>>2437793
You're right, I'm not doing that. I'm a believer, and I approach from a position of faith.
>>
File: >Romans.jpg (530KB, 469x5000px) Image search: [Google]
>Romans.jpg
530KB, 469x5000px
>>
File: Shiggy.png (320KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy.png
320KB, 500x375px
>>
>>2437801
Well that is a problem if we are going to have an "academic" discussion here. There are already established standards as to what his accepted and what isn't
>>
File: Red pill.jpg (739KB, 573x1552px) Image search: [Google]
Red pill.jpg
739KB, 573x1552px
>>
File: pope-francis-600x450.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis-600x450.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>mfw everybody comes at the Church
>mfw almost 2000 years of it and still kicking

The One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church just keeps going, and will until Judgment Day. To use an old meme, haters gonna hate.
>>
File: Mystery babylon.jpg (758KB, 1989x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery babylon.jpg
758KB, 1989x1326px
>>
>>2434183
You get it wrong. Rome was great when they were in harmony with the gods, as any great people. When they turned from the gods to demonic forces they began their decline. When they gave themselves over fully to the Hebrew war demon known as Yahweh, it was absolutely over.
>>
>>2433117
>alex jones
you have to go back
>>
>>2437823

>is proud of his religion
>when pride is the ultimate sin of his religion

Enjoy hell
>>
>>2437198
The fuck is that? Sagrada famiglia?
>>
>pretend to be christian on the internet
>don't go to church or respect the rituals of the religion
>call everybody performing charitable deeds a "cuck" even though they're the one accepting divorce
Are american protestants mentally ill?
>>
>>2438475
We're more popular than Jesus now; I don't know which will go first - rock 'n' roll or Christianity.
>>
>>2437069
How is Bezos a Jew? His daddy is some Swede fag.
>>
He's got the devil in his heart)
But his eyes they tantalize
(He's going to tear your heart apart)
Oh, his lips, they really thrill me

I'll take my chances
For romance is
So important to me
He'll never hurt me
He won't desert me
This, someday, you'll see
>>
She's got the devil in her heart
But her eyes they tantalize
She's gonna tear your heart apart
Oh her lips they really thrill me

I'll take my chances
For romance is
So important to me
She'll never hurt me
She won't desert me
She's an angel sent to me
>>
When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be

And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer
Let it be

For though they may be parted there is
Still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer
Let it be

Yeah, there will be an answer
Let it be

Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine until tomorrow
Let it be

I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be

Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be
There will be an answer
Let it be

There will be an answer
Let it be

Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be
>>
See, Bob Dylan didn't take the last one
>>
>>2437453

You must understand that since Protestants are justified by faith alone, anything they do is acceptable since it is the will of the holy spirit. Being as asshole and being totally un-Christ like is clearly what God wants, you know, since you can do no wrong once you profess belief.
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.