[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /his/ think about ancient egyptians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (3KB, 67x103px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
3KB, 67x103px
What does /his/ think about ancient egyptians?
>>
Anyone remember reading the Golden Goblet in grade school?
>>
>>2431755
Never read it. Please explain.
>>
>>2431755

Holy fuck, I have not thought of that book in years and you just sent a shiver up my spine.

It's funny. When you're younger, it feels like you experience life less in terms of events and objects as we do now as oldfags, but instead, felt everything in terms of atmospheres, of sheer feelings.

Vividly, I'm now recalling the sensation of those scenes where the young artisan is taught how to stamp out those little gold leafs. Little bubbles of gold ore blown, then gently hammered down. Little delicate leaves. Or did the artisan already know?

Thanks anon, it's been awhile
>>
>>2431736
>ywn have a mask that would charm people for eternity and always be remembered just because you were born
>>
>>2431833
Wasn't the whole reason King Tut was remembered is because he converted Egypt to become polytheistic after Ankhenaten changed all of Egypt to worship?
>>
>>2431897

Lolo, no. Tut was as much of a motheist cuck as his daddy. Tut is literally only known and remembered because his was the one ancient tomb from history that hadn't been pillaged by thieves.
>>
>>2431833
Wasn't it because King Tut converted all of Egypt to be polytheistic after Ankhenaten died?
>>
>>2431907
Oh, I see now. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>2431928
Because he was born yeah. His father is one of the most famous pharaohs because of what he did, Tut just did what the priests told him to. He is more famous because of his treasure that hadn't gotten touched until Carter.
>>
>>2431786

are you oscar wilde or something? young artisans blowing bubbles sends a shiver up your spine?

> Little delicate leaves.
>>
>>2431736

No words, only song;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs
>>
File: 106602-004-8280C828.jpg (45KB, 524x583px) Image search: [Google]
106602-004-8280C828.jpg
45KB, 524x583px
>>2431736
My favorite ancient empire 2bh

And Thutmosis III is the best pharaoh
>>
File: weirdlookingmonotheist.png (1MB, 960x714px) Image search: [Google]
weirdlookingmonotheist.png
1MB, 960x714px
>>2434471
Nice empire you got there
>>
File: Nofretete_Neues_Museum.jpg (356KB, 1282x1877px) Image search: [Google]
Nofretete_Neues_Museum.jpg
356KB, 1282x1877px
>>2434486
>Akhenatememe
Why didn't he just get a decent sculptor like his waifu?
>>
File: akhnaten.jpg (44KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
akhnaten.jpg
44KB, 375x500px
>>2434495
They hated that faggot, probably destroyed like a lot of things from his period. I think this is him but not sure
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.