[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From left to right. Ancient Libyan, Nubian, Syrian and Egyptian.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Seti1a.jpg (56KB, 377x253px) Image search: [Google]
Seti1a.jpg
56KB, 377x253px
From left to right. Ancient Libyan, Nubian, Syrian and Egyptian.
>>
>>2431213

>Egyptcucks falling for the BNC meme.
>>
>>2431213
dat Libyan hairdo
motherfuckers stylin on em
>>
>>2431213
> the Libyan
fuckers knew how to dress, look at that dapper sumbitch

> the others
>going to pay obeisance to the Great and Mighty pharaoh, the most powerful human in this world or any other
>don't even wear a shirt
>>
File: copticrally201004152.jpg (97KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
copticrally201004152.jpg
97KB, 600x450px
>>2431213
Copts = Asiatics and not true Egyptians!
>>
>>2431283
t. 40% white "African" American
>>
>>2431213
>those dick sucking lips on the Nubian

Are their women known for oral sex?
>>
>>2431213
>Ancient Libyan
a Semite, a Phoenician?
>Nubian
ok
>Syrian
what nationality? thy weren't Arabs back then, were they depicting a Hittite?
>Egyptian
okie doke
>>
>>2431706
>what nationality? thy weren't Arabs back then, were they depicting a Hittite?

all of them, pretty sure even jews were considered syrian. Syrians were not arabs then but they were semitic not just indo-european groups like hittites
>>
>>2431283
Copts are surely most Egyptian because they didn't breed with Arabs

Even most Muslim Egyptians are mostly native.

Put an average Egyptian in the sun shirtless for a while and they will be color of ancient Egyptians
>>
File: 1424025233877s.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1424025233877s.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>>2431213
>dfw their decedents are all Muslim

* excluding maybe "nubians" of South Sudan
also >inb4 Coptics r original Egyptians meme
>>
>>2432049
>putting quotes on Nubians

They're literally the same people, albeit degraded.
>>
>>2431706
The Semitic peoples of the region of Syria would not have been considered Hittites. The Hittites were the Indo-European ruling class, but the common people of the area were still called Syrians as that is what they were known as before the Hittites took over and after the Hittites fell.
>>
>>2431706
>a Semite, a Phoenician?
Berber probably
>what nationality? thy weren't Arabs back then, were they depicting a Hittite?
Aramean
>>
>>2432049
Why is it a meme to you? Your kin ruined great civilizations, you should be ashamed. And exterminated.
>>
>>2431213
Does anyone know what the garments mean? The Levantine and Egyptian are both wearing barely anything, the Nubian is wearing some distinctive sash, and the Libyan is wearing some very elaborate garment. I know the Egyptians hated the Libyans as barbarian invaders, so I wonder why the artist paid the most attention to his design? Even down to the tattoos.
>>
>>2431706
Libya = West of Eegypt
Nubia = South of Egypt
Syria/Asia = East of Egypt
>>
>>2431706

phonecians were semites. judging by the white skin i'd say phonecian/nw semite. White berbers descend from visigoths from much later in history
>>
>>2434465
>source: my anus
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.