[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>>
THEY ARE KING ASHOKA AND 9 UNKNOWN MEN
>>
They are not only Alan Walker but hybrid, another species that exist among human, without them knowing. They all have superpower that human dont possess.
>>
I thought 4Chan like this kind of stuff insense alien, hybrid, ghost, creature of the night, beast and monster. And that is the nearest I can go in introducing things that exist in your surrounding but not human.
>>
fuck off retard
>>
Me is not human but hybrid too and looks like you, yet you cannot prove me is a human.
Me use human language but all language in your world missing the the creator name. Then how to see, human language created by human?
Cos your language created by alien.
>>
Me looks like human but your God create human to looks like him. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Then how to justify me is just a human even I use human language and looks like you?
>>
Alien use sense to live their life. Not like most here, either use bad words or label to underscore other.

Hybrid exist longtime ago among human. Just human dont know their existence. Me just drop by, to help you with the dilemma about alien existence insense why you dont need to see one.
>>
Me use bad words too but only if other use it or dumb enough till need bad words to emphasize

Me have very distinctive feature and know everything more than a God could know.

Me come in good faith and can tell human, things that they never would imagine, one day they could understand it.
>>
Just dont disturb me and daily, I come here to post stuff that 100% would amaze you. Its already into the 5th year, from the day something dropped from your skies.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.