[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the ancient Sumerians ancestors to the Kurds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: it keeps happening.jpg (104KB, 841x533px) Image search: [Google]
it keeps happening.jpg
104KB, 841x533px
Were the ancient Sumerians ancestors to the Kurds?
>>
>>2429041
The Kurds are just generic middle easterners who didnt get stuck into a nation for long enough to develop and identity.
>>
File: biji hittitestan.jpg (166KB, 610x562px) Image search: [Google]
biji hittitestan.jpg
166KB, 610x562px
>>2429043
Turkish lies

Kurd have a deep rooted history with many ancient civilizations founded by proto-Kurds all across the Levante, Mesopotamia and Anatolia.
>>
Sumerians spoke a language isolate. No link with indo European languages such as Kurdish whatsoever.
>>
File: Sumerians.jpg (266KB, 1200x1558px) Image search: [Google]
Sumerians.jpg
266KB, 1200x1558px
>>2429041
Kurds are a very mixed ethnic so yes and no
>>
whats with all the kurdposting lately
has the turkposter become a kurdposter?
>>
File: biji israelstan.jpg (67KB, 395x402px) Image search: [Google]
biji israelstan.jpg
67KB, 395x402px
>>2429463
>Shared kindredship between Sumerians, Kurds and Hebrews
>Kurds and Hebrews
it all make sense now
>>
Kurds built the pyramids desu inshallah
>>
>>2429470
turks atleast got ottoman empire...
>>2429078
this is some african american tier WE WUZZING
>>
File: kurdish egyptian empire.jpg (49KB, 629x482px) Image search: [Google]
kurdish egyptian empire.jpg
49KB, 629x482px
>>2429546
>implying it's not true
remember, Pharaoh Saladinkhanet was a proud ancient Kurd.
>>
File: FACT.jpg (3MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
FACT.jpg
3MB, 3072x1728px
>>2429570
fuck off, Arslan

Kurds founded the ancient world through their ingenuity and intellect of coming together and building vast civilizations.
>>
>>2429602
No. No-one "founded" the ancient world, because you can't found a world, you absolute retard. Among the numerous and fascinating civilizations of the ancient middle east, the most major models of leadership were nothing to do with ethnicities.

How hard is it to understand that ethnicities have nothing to do with civilizations, which are definedb y Culture. Ethnicity is a factor that is almost always used to ruin arguments, and to link people with a glorious past that they played no part in.

Be great on your own terms, Kurdposter, you have opportunities your "ancestors" whatever culture they were a part of, would never have even dreamed of. Make yourself great enough to follow in this glorious legacy you seem so obsessed with. The same to all the rest of you fuckwits who locate your identity in the success of people who had nothing to do with you.
>>
File: biji medistan.jpg (164KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
biji medistan.jpg
164KB, 1440x1080px
>>2429635
nice try, Osman

but Kurds shall always hold on to their identities which gives us the right to reclaim our lost lands by force from the filthy Assyrians, Armenians, Turks, Persians, Arabs and other non-ancient Middle eastern filth
>>
>>2429652
Osman? Fucking Osman? Are you fucking with me? I'm a britbong you absolute failure of a human being, and before you pull britbongistan out of your ass, I've got a family tree back to the 1800s of british people, not that it would be in any way bad if I were to be of mixed race, or descended from any ethnic group. Do you just not take in anything you read? You didn't even respond to what I said!

Right. "Our lost lands", no, you played no part in the rule of whatever lands you claim to be descended from the owners of, and you are in no way a part of them, you are trying to make your failures seem acceptable by blaming them on ethnic groups, something which reeks of scapegoating and makes no sense, and excusing yourself from your lack of achievement by making yourself part of a group of successful people who you are probably not even related to by a DNA bond.

Even if the Median Empire was ruled by ancient Kurds, which I am fairly sure it was not, I will point out that Assyrian dominion over the region predated the median, at least in the near east, as did the Armenians, being descended from the civilizations of Urartu. Arabs have dwelled in Arabia and the middle east for millennia, and Persians were the same ethnic group as the Medians. Your made up sources don't even make internal sense. Please, look at yourself and try to build a life for yourself more fulfilling than the waste you are currently undergoing. There is so much culture you are forcing yourself to miss out on.
>>
>>2429652

>reclaim our lost lands by force from the filthy Assyrians, Armenians, Turks, Persians, Arabs and other non-ancient Middle eastern filth.

The numbing irony exists right there. Kurds ARE ancient Persians. By the name Persia, it was the empire build by Central Iranians, but they were, for all intents and purposes Iranians, descended from Ancient Medians and East Iranians; The Kurds are descendants of Medians. It's there in their folklore and their language.

And no, ancestors of Kurds weren't Mitanni either. Mitanni and Medians exists almost centuries if not millennia apart.

Sumerian culture went extinct and their people got eliminated, exiled and assimilated by the Semitic cultures that came after, descending down to almost all of Fertile crescent. If anything, Kurds are less Sumerian than Assyrians, Arabs and Levantines.
>>
File: mfw.png (154KB, 232x260px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
154KB, 232x260px
>>2430629
>not that it would be in any way bad if I were to be of mixed race
>>
>>2429635
this
literally unironically one hundred percent this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.