[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the holocaust happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1468466573492.jpg (48KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
1468466573492.jpg
48KB, 540x562px
Have any historians actually denied the holocaust?

What evidence do holocaust deniers use to back their claim?

Please keep your /pol/ shit out of this thread.
>>
>>2428964

David Irving destroyed his reputation by championing holocaust denial, only to be BTFO in court and ultimately to have disavowed the idea in his later works.
>>
It is extremely easy to find arguments if your genuinely curious, starting a thread here is unneccessary
look up "holocaust fake" on youtube or something
>>
>>2428964
>What evidence do holocaust deniers use to back their claim?

First, they take a look at the sort of evidence mainstream academics, such as this

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

And then shout "JOOOOOOOZ" really loudly.
>>
>>2428964
>What evidence do holocaust deniers use to back their claim?
They claim you could never burn that amount of bodies. But when mad cow was rampant a few years ago we had no problem burning insane amounts of cows.
>>
I think it's really based on the amount of Jews killed. I don't think people actually deny the holocaust -- that would be absurd.
>>
>>2430798
>I don't think people actually deny the holocaust
sweet summer child
>>
There is a lot of finding people who lied about being victims and pretending that discredits the whole thing.

As if people who claimed to have been in the World Trade Centre, but weren't, prove 9/11 didn't happen.
>>
Usually what people "deny" is
the exact numbers
And the cause of death (they think the majority of jews simply starved becaause of limited supplies for example).
>>
>>2430815
No holocaust "denier" deny that the holocaust happened. What they seek to revise is the overall number of jewish victims, which they claim is lower than the sacrosanct figure of 6 million, and the claims that homicidal gas chambers were used to exterminate the jews (they claim that jews died of harsh treatment).

The idea that holocaust "deniers" deny that a single jew died during ww2 is a strawman.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.