[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest leader of 20th century Europe. I dare you to find a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 184255574[1].jpg (384KB, 670x1024px) Image search: [Google]
184255574[1].jpg
384KB, 670x1024px
Greatest leader of 20th century Europe. I dare you to find a single flaw with this man.
>>
>>2428103
Spain's a shithole.
>>
File: salazar.jpg (26KB, 356x496px) Image search: [Google]
salazar.jpg
26KB, 356x496px
>>2428103
Salazar was better
>>
>>2428154
>created chamber of secrets
>didn't even put in a method for controlling the basilisk

nah mate he was shit
>>
File: Stalinman01.jpg (16KB, 230x309px) Image search: [Google]
Stalinman01.jpg
16KB, 230x309px
>>2428103
He wasn't Stalin.
>>
Yes yes yes. Very edgy. So cool with your rebellious fascism. Way awesome bro. Stay hip Chad. Thumbs up.
>>
>>2428103

>declared a monarchy
>didn't declare a monarch

lmao
>>
>>2428103
He betrayed the based falangists and became a cuckservative dictator that is universally hated among his people instead
>>
File: John_Fitzgerald_Kennedy.png (87KB, 220x269px) Image search: [Google]
John_Fitzgerald_Kennedy.png
87KB, 220x269px
>>2428103
>>2428154
>>2428161
All totalitarian dictators which ruled murderous regimes. Now this is a great leader for example imo, he stood for freedom and democracy.
>>
>>2428227
neither franco or Salazar where "totalitarian".
There is a difference betwen "totalitarian" and authoritarian.
>muh freedom and democracy.
>good
>>
>>2428227
>ruled by jewish puppets, lobbies, banks = freedom and democracy
>>
File: PcQvI.jpg (131KB, 591x691px) Image search: [Google]
PcQvI.jpg
131KB, 591x691px
>>2428227
hell yeah
>>
>>2428391
Actual quote from his diary, not a speech
>After visiting these two places you can easily see how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country, which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.

Mixed with a non-JFK quote
>The old trust him; the young idolise him. It is not the admiration accorded to a popular Leader. It is the worship of a national hero who has saved his country from utter despondency and degradation.
>>
>>2428227
>literally couldn't even get elected without Russian help
>Escalated Vietnam
>Accomplished next to nothing of note
>>
>>2428103
>claim to be a nationalist reconquistador
>use muslim soldiers flown in by foreigners to defeat your enemies
>>
>>2428227
America is more totalitarian then Franco and Salazar ever were.
>>
>>2428498
Is Trump the next JFK?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.