[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hieronymus Bosch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What was his fucking problem?
>>
File: garden of earthly delights.jpg (1MB, 3051x1633px) Image search: [Google]
garden of earthly delights.jpg
1MB, 3051x1633px
>>2426217

He was too awesome for this world.
>>
Bosch is to art what 4chan is to the internet
>>
>>2426217
>>2426220
Why the fuck did the kings of Spain buy his crap? Wouldn't the inquisition censor it
>>
Drugs probably
>>
>>2426217
>What was his fucking problem?
Well, firstly he was a fucking Kraut.
>>
>>2426217
I recommend the book Jheronimus Bosch: The Road to Heaven and Hell. Taschen also has a complete works of his.
>>
>>2426217
Shrooms in an overly spiritual environnement.
>>
>>2426217
Did people actually think Hell would resemble this?
>>
>>2427328
>Wouldn't the inquisition censor it
No? The Inquisition was about rooting out heretics, Jews, and Muslims, censorship would have been a matter of the state.
>>
I was going to post the Oglaf edition but I can't find it anymore
>>
>>2428300
The inquisition censored some books and works of art or so they told me when I went to el Escorial
>>
>>2428255
it's about the excess and folly of man, we create hell. Our only hope to break the cycle is to create AI that surpasses us in every way and then blend with it, otherwise we'll eventually start the cycle over again forever
>>
>>2428335
>Our only hope to break the cycle is to create AI that surpasses us in every way and then blend with it, otherwise we'll eventually start the cycle over again forever

Go suck a fat basilisk dick, Eliezer Yudkowsky.
>>
>>2426220
I saw a lot of his works in 't NoordBrabants museum last year.
Really made me think
>>
>>2427524
He was from Brabant, so he was Dutch.
>>
>>2426217
amanita muscaria
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.