[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Documents submitted by Suzuki at the same meeting suggested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1391772046190.jpg (25KB, 428x333px) Image search: [Google]
1391772046190.jpg
25KB, 428x333px
>Documents submitted by Suzuki at the same meeting suggested that, in the diplomatic overtures to the USSR, Japan adopt the following approach:

>"It should be clearly made known to Russia that she owes her victory over Germany to Japan, since we remained neutral, and that it would be to the advantage of the Soviets to help Japan maintain her international position, since they have the United States as an enemy in the future."

On the scale of "pushing it too far" to "are you legitimately fucking retarded", how does Japan fair in diplomatically negotiating peace in WWII?
>>
>>2423116
Japan really raped Russia in the Russo-Japanese War.
>>
>>2423515
but that's Imperial Russia and at its weakest
>>
>>2423116

I imagine that the Soviets would fall over laughing.
>>
>>2423116

The Japs were such scumbags with their diplomacy in that time.

>Attack Russia without a DOW
>Attack USA without a DOW
>Ignore atrocities their troops did everywhere they went

And this on top of it? Glad their prescription of A-Bombs made them warm up to the world.
>>
>>2423637
I say as a Japanese
The Japanese army is not evil

Suzuki was thinking
After the Second World War
A war begins between America and the Soviets
America and the Soviets can not destroy Japan
They can not make colonies or slaves in Japan
They need to support Japan
It will be such a situation
>>
>>2423116
Trying to go through the Soviet Union to negotiate peace between Japan and the United States was the dumbest foreign policy move ever. They should have gone through Switzerland or something...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.