[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genuinely Sympathetic Bad Guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

File: Sirhan_B._Sirhan.jpg (44KB, 344x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sirhan_B._Sirhan.jpg
44KB, 344x480px
People who did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1446423498686.jpg (392KB, 2242x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1446423498686.jpg
392KB, 2242x1320px
not a shitpost
>>
File: 220px-Iwane_Matsui.jpg (14KB, 220x298px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Iwane_Matsui.jpg
14KB, 220x298px
>>2422878

>Commander of the China Expeditionary Force.
>Since young adored and studied Chinese culture, history and language. Believed fervently in a pan-Asia and that Japan and China should be united against Western encroachment. >Deliberately wanted and tried to prevent atrocities and suffering as a commander towards Chinese civilians by allowing refugee camps, and even forking out money out of his own wallet to set up these refugee camps.
>Also made it clear that no atrocities or war crimes would be committed towards Chinese prisoners of war or civilians.
>In charge of the march towards Nanjing.
>Made note and instructed each of his divisions to only allow one of their regiments into the city itself in order to reduce the Japanese Army's contact with Chinese civilians
>Reminded all his subordinates that criminal acts like looting or arson would be severely punished.
>Fell ill during the battle of Nanjing and Prince Asaka took over.
>Prince Asaka initiated the Nanjing massacre using his soldiers.
>When Iwane Matsui heard the news he was furious.
>"I now realise that we have unknowingly wrought a most grievous effect on this city. When I think of the feelings and sentiments of many of my Chinese friends who have fled from Nanjing and of the future of the two countries, I cannot but feel depressed. I am very lonely and can never get in a mood to rejoice about this victory ... I personally feel sorry for the tragedies to the people, but the Army must continue unless China repents. Now, in the winter, the season gives time to reflect. I offer my sympathy, with deep emotion, to a million innocent people."
>Matsui stayed behind in Japan extremely depressed.
>Iwane Matsui was hanged at the end of World War II for the responsibility of the Nanjing massacre.
>Prince Asaka was released free because of royal blood.
>>
>>2423327
I cried a bit.
>>
File: mccarthy.jpg (55KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
mccarthy.jpg
55KB, 852x480px
>>2422878
>>
>>2422880
amusing read whether true or false
but the idea of having manchild neckbeards circlejerking around how special their snowflake ass is on /pol/ is revolting

anyway... hitler - like most historically relevant figures- was special, none of you are, you sad little rejects
>>
File: josipbroz.jpg (42KB, 790x568px) Image search: [Google]
josipbroz.jpg
42KB, 790x568px
>>
File: 1403982290796.gif (2MB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
1403982290796.gif
2MB, 350x194px
>>2423327
>The Nanking Incident was a terrible disgrace ... Immediately after the memorial services, I assembled the higher officers and wept tears of anger before them, as Commander-in-Chief ... I told them that after all our efforts to enhance the Imperial prestige, everything had been lost in one moment through the brutalities of the soldiers. And can you imagine it, even after that, these officers laughed at me ...

>I am really, therefore, quite happy that I, at least, should have ended this way, in the sense that it may serve to urge self-reflection on many more members of the military of that time
such is the fate of good men in an evil world.
>>
File: descarga (1).jpg (8KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
8KB, 194x260px
>tfw
>>
File: IMG_0415.jpg (36KB, 306x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
36KB, 306x471px
>>
>>2423535
Not false, it's from August Kubizek's memoir
>>
>>2425149
this is actually correct
>>
File: IMG_4032.jpg (22KB, 220x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4032.jpg
22KB, 220x286px
>>2422878
He was the pawn of others with ulterior motives his entire life.
>>
>>2423327
Wow.
>>
File: Based Sherman.jpg (60KB, 594x722px) Image search: [Google]
Based Sherman.jpg
60KB, 594x722px
>>2422878
>tfw you have to beat down some bumpkins and you know they're going to talk shit about you for centuries but you do it anyway
>>
>>2427014
If the south rises again, he will rise again and burn Atlanta once more!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.