[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Kurds the descendants of the ancient Israelites and true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: biji israelstan.jpg (67KB, 395x402px) Image search: [Google]
biji israelstan.jpg
67KB, 395x402px
Are Kurds the descendants of the ancient Israelites and true rulers of Israel?

Also was King David a Kurd?
>>
>>2422653
Look OP, I know you're never going to live up to the legacy of Mehmet if you keep up like this. You've got to get a trip first.
>>
File: 1474696915226.jpg (68KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474696915226.jpg
68KB, 800x420px
>>2422660
>yfw you realise the ottoman empire actually existed
>>
>>2422660
?

I just wanna know if they belong to the lost tribes of Israel.
It would make sense why Israel is so supportive of their claim of a homeland. Meaning the current Jews of Israel look up to the Kurdish Israelite people as leaders to lead them and bring forth the Kurdish M'shiach.
>>
>>2422678
It doesn't matyer to whom they belong they have to be genocided so that peace and stability in the middle east gets a chance.
>>
https://youtu.be/-evIyrrjTTY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ny0m349g70
>>
No the real lost tribes of israel are black and im pretty sure those shitskin kurds arent black
>>
>>2422678
they dont belong to anything, its a sp00k.
I dont know about israel being supportive, all the commies in the west are supportive of kurds because "muh propoganda", when in reality kurds are a bunch of steppe raiders, who raids mostly enemies to israel, soooo...
>>
File: 9a4.jpg (136KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
9a4.jpg
136KB, 640x640px
>>2422653
absolutely not. Jews are (at least in theory) semetic. Kurds are Indo-Iranian.
>>
>>2423995
topzozzle
>>
File: kedi.png (119KB, 302x282px) Image search: [Google]
kedi.png
119KB, 302x282px
>>2422671
I know, right?
>>
>>2422678
Is this bait?
>>
>>2425158
bait in what way?

there is lots of evidence that can be used to draw conclusions between the two and how Israelites formed Eretz Kurdistan after the original Exile in upper Mesopotamia/East Anatolia
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.