[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1208.jpg (65KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
65KB, 800x550px
What went wrong?
>>
>>2421922
The autist in the middle.
>>
>>2421922
Germans gonna Germ
>>
They all should've unite against Soviet Union. The true autists were England and France.
>>
>>2421922
Poland started killing ethnic Germans in the polish corridor and refused to allow a referendum in Danzig or the Germans to construct a railway line to Konigsberg. Basically hitler wanted a democratic referendum to solve the issue, even Britain said it was reasonable. Poland refused and started killing Germans instead.
>>
The policy of Perfidious Albion for the past centuries was to prevent any major continental power arise in Europe by always uniting with the secondary powers to prevent any major power from rising, that way keeping all European mainland countries weak.
>>
File: IMG_3352.jpg (86KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3352.jpg
86KB, 640x1136px
>>2421922
What went wrong?
Someone decided to hide his bulge.
>>
Why was he always so damn afraid we'd actually see a bump around his zipper? Gasp! Heaven forbid!!!
>>
People nowadays pay good money for packers and bulge enhancing underwear (Andrew Christian), yet he had the real deal and wanted to hide it all the time??? What's with that?
>>
>>2421922
Ciano was a traitor reminder.

Also, why do they all look so insecure.

Uncle Adolf couldn't speak English so he was really insecure the whole time.

But why does Deladier look so pathetic? Why does Mussolini look pissed?
>>
>>2421973
Killing started after the war.
>>
>>2421973
>poltards actually believe this
>>
>>2421922
>>
>>2422512
I think this is Munich. They probably felt a bit guilty.
>>
>>2422512
It's called guilt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.