[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the two World Wars necessary for Capitalism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ec.jpg (181KB, 2048x614px) Image search: [Google]
ec.jpg
181KB, 2048x614px
Was it necessary for the last burst of human freedom to be extinguished in order to facilitate Capitalism? Was the technological expansion necessary in order to allow global capital to function?
>>
So many things you must be wrong about in order to ask this question...
>>
>>2420429
Those are loaded questions. Can you explain your reasoning or give us the titles of the spooks you believe in so we can look them up? It is not germanic propaganda, is it?
>>
>>2420746
Have you actually read Stirner?

>>2420729
Explain.
>>
>Have you actually read Stirner?
Yes. Do you mind answer the questions posed to you?
>>
>>2420923
You do realise Capitalism is a systematic descriptive term and asking whether war was necessary for Capitalism to function doesn't apply as a 'Spook', correct?

In other words, fuck off, brainlet.
>>
>>2420429
There is no ideology called capitalism. It's a dumb term something retards made up to counter communism, which is an actual ideology.
>>
>>2420842
>Explain

You seem to not know what capitalism is, what freedom is, or what the world wars were about. The whole post is bizarre.
>>
>>2420939
>for the last burst of human freedom to be extinguished
sounds spooky to me.
>>
>>2420978
Not an argument.
>>
>>2420952
Capitalism = A system in which individuals can own private property, goods, services and capital and the ability to exchange such things for profit.

Freedom = Not constricted in one's ability to realise desires or wilful decisions.

WWI and WWII = German Autism.

Next question?
>>
>>2420994
i'm not making an argument. i'm showing that you're so stupid you vehemently denied employing spooks even without reading your own post
>>
>>2421003
Shouting spooks is not an argument or conducive to discussion, cuck. Go back to ribbit so you can meme there.
>>
>>2421042
>the last burst of human freedom to be extinguished
vague biased & unsubstantiated statements like this aren't conducive for discussion.
>>
>>2421001
WW1 = German autism
WW2 = German butthurt
>>
>>2421048
Go back to ribbit, cuck!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.