[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the high-ranking Nazis love Hitler so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (43KB, 594x429px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
43KB, 594x429px
How did Hitler pick people who would swear complete allegiance to him? What sorts of things did Hitler do to ensure this continued support?

Recently, I read that Hitler purposely gave differing orders to his men in order to continue arguments between them and he would come out on top, divide and rule etc. Is this true?
>>
>>2419993
he killed the ones that didn't like him on the night of the long knives
>>
>implying half of them weren't scheming to take power for their own when the time was right
>implying the other half weren't suffering from a father complex and daddy Hitler was a good substitute

You don't know how this game works do ya son?
>>
>>2420045

I said father but you could interchange it with messiah
>>
>>2420045
>>2420047
I don't agree with the interpretation that Hitler was a father figure.

Rather, I believe Hitler was a mystic figure who represented the absence of patriarchal control, such lacking control allowed to the firmament of atrocity and obscene violence which the German people lustfully called for.
>>
>>2419993
>Recently, I read that Hitler purposely gave differing orders to his men in order to continue arguments between them and he would come out on top, divide and rule etc. Is this true?

It is true, but it proved to be a terrible leadership strategy.
>>
They loved Hitler because Hitler was a hands off sort of political leader. His laziness was their favorite trait (the civilian leadership, not the military)

He gave vast amounts of leeway so long as his will was completed. Who ever made Hitler's life easier, got more political clout and placed themselves higher up the Nazi chain. Entire policies were enacted not because Hitler stated he wanted it, but they guessed it was something that he might have wanted, which they were usually right about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F%C3%BChrerprinzip
>>
>>2420085
Can you expand, please?
>>
>>2420085

Worked for Stalin
>>
File: Forest combat.png (476KB, 488x1532px) Image search: [Google]
Forest combat.png
476KB, 488x1532px
>>
>>2420143
wrong thread. shit.
>>
>>2420092
>>2420124
It's a good strategy to pick people who are loyal to you over those who are competent. This is good at keeping yourself in power but bad at running your country well. Stalins Russia had significant advantages over other nations and this strategy fixes a problem that Russians always face internal dissent.>>2420143
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.