[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was China for US or for the Soviet Union in the cold war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: china.jpg (159KB, 1024x560px) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
159KB, 1024x560px
Was China for US or for the Soviet Union in the cold war?
>>
PRC pro-Soviet, ROC pro-Imperialist
>>
File: 1481189933014.jpg (69KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481189933014.jpg
69KB, 953x960px
>>2418826
>PRC pro-Soviet
>>
China ain't a real country for one
>>
>>2418825
Depends on the year, Post Nixon visit they were antiUSSR before the visit they were tentatively proUSSR. They became convinced that the USSR was the greater imperialist threat.
>>
China was for China.
>>
>>2418830
This, liberate Hong Kong, the Manchus, Tibet, Mongolia, and the noble Muslim nations in the west
>>
>>2419050
This. They had friendly relations with the USSR at the start, but following the sino-soviet split and Nixon/Kissinger's strategy of détente they became somewhat friendlier with the US. But really they were always in it for themselves
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_split
>>
>>2418830
>liberate the manchus
>implying the proc isint a continuation of the qing dynasty
>>
>>2418826
>USSR
>Not imperialist
Pick one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.