[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you know about Czech history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Znak_českého_království.png (71KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
Znak_českého_království.png
71KB, 200x236px
What do you know about Czech history?
>>
>>2417790
Heretics.
>>
>>2417790
Germans-in-denial.
>>
File: Přemyslovci_erb.svg.png (82KB, 470x500px) Image search: [Google]
Přemyslovci_erb.svg.png
82KB, 470x500px
>>2417790
LONG LIVE THE HOUSE OF PREMYSLID
>>
>>2417798
this
/thread
>>
>>2417798
Germanized Slavs
>>
File: wewuz.png (90KB, 1226x986px) Image search: [Google]
wewuz.png
90KB, 1226x986px
Rightful rulers of Mitteleuropa
>>
>>2417798
>>2417942
>>2418028
The Slav vs Germanic distinction is really blurry in that region, Austrians are pretty much genetically identical to Czechs. So you always go by language, and the Czech one is Slavic.
>>
File: 16.jpg (29KB, 271x336px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
29KB, 271x336px
>mfw German tries to be German near me
>>
>>2417790
Hmm... They were first to DELUGED Poland back in eleventh century.
They kicked out some guy from window three times, each time causing war in central Europe.
They stabbed Poles in back during Soviet War
Almost caused another war in 1945.
Jan Žižka is best general ever.
>>
>>2418469
>Almost caused another war in 1945.
>They stabbed Poles in back during Soviet War
What
what?
>>
I know a lot of people have been thrown out of windows in Prague for some reason, often creating disastrous results.

Look up the Defenestrations of Prague.
>>
>>2418474
>Be Poles
>Freedom feels good after 123 years
>Suddenly, Soviets go full world revolution
>Fight them together with Ukrainians hoping that Reds and Whites would kill each other
>Reds kills Whites
>Reds counterattack
>Fights not conclude until Battle of Warsaw
>Be Czechs
>See that your neighbour is kinda fucked
>Stole Cieszyn in surpirse atack even if it was Polish city
>After 20 years get fucked
>WWII
>End of WWII
>Soviets, one of your best buddies during Interbellum decide that Silesia will be Polish
>*autistic screeching*
>Say to Poles that fuck you we war you
>Even fight with Poles for one day
>Uncle Stalin says: Nyet
>No war for Pepiks
>>
>>2417790
Pils
>>
>>2418474
First one is incorrect, second is correct.

There was a plan to annex that hole in Silesia and one Polish officer was even killed for it. But Stalin intervened and saved Poland.
>>
>>2418522
>See that your neighbour is kinda fucked

You were not the only one fighting Commies, you silly Pshek. The most important part of Czechoslovak army was still freezing in Siberia and the rest was taking care of unruly minorities and Magyaro-Bolsheviks. The advantage Czechoslovak army had at Těšín was only enough to achieve somewhat equal numbers.
>>
>>2418543
>Fight Soviets
>Poles fight soviets
>What do?
>Block supplies routes from Hungary
>Lie to allies that Poland is dead
>Capture most strategic city in Southern Poland
Really fucking smart my man
>>
>>2417790
I don't know much, but I want to Czech it out.
>>
File: Pearl-SSC924XUP-full.jpg (518KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl-SSC924XUP-full.jpg
518KB, 2500x2500px
>>2418807
ba dum, tchhh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.