[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"on the jews and their lies" what did he mean by this???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Lutherfrogs.png (344KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
Lutherfrogs.png
344KB, 1000x773px
"on the jews and their lies"
what did he mean by this???
>>
he was a religious fanatic who didn't like that jews rejected his religion
>>
>>2417642
>t. didn't read the book
>>
>>2417590
Ah, Luther. Such an anti semite that he chose jewish council authority over church one.
>>
>>2417590
He could have been referring to Revelation chapter 3
>>
>>2418472
He liked the jews first but then hated them once he learned the truth.
>>
>>2417590
>writes text on their lies
>actively does their bidding by kneecapping the strongest power in Europe

just, why?
>>
>>2418798
because that power actively defied god and spit upon his book for money and power, even today the pope is a joke kissing dirty refugees feet
>>
>>2417590

he changed his views on Jews

he had retarded optimism on converting the Jews, and when it became clear they were not going to convert, he became a fanatical jewish hater.
>>
>>2418798
>implying the papacy was not in the pockets of the jewish moneylenders
>>
>>2418819
also he had a thing for the poo poo.
>>
>>2418817
>humility and caring for those struggling is apparently unchristian

Fucking protestants I swear.
>>
>>2417590
He originally wanted to convert Jews, then he tried some kosher food that gave him epic diarrhea, after which he decided that he hates Jews. Look it up, it's true.
>>
>dude laymen should interpret the bible!
>wait no those peasants are interpreting different from me, German nobles exterminate them!
>>
>>2418798
>strongest power in Europe
Got their asses handed to them by poor pig farmers from Sweden armed with ladles in the thirty year war.
>>
File: 1439156350191.jpg (35KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439156350191.jpg
35KB, 295x300px
>>2417590

Daily reminder that frogposters are /pol/posters.

Do your /his/toric duty, sage and report shit threads to keep the board free from the invading /pol/ish hordes.
>>
>>2419032
>le Swedish meme
Most of the army was German and they beat Germans. When they faced a Spanish army they shitted the bed and lost in a stomp
>>
>>2419068
/his/trionic is more like it
frogposting = nazi is manufactured consent
>>
File: jews and papists.png (633KB, 573x1552px) Image search: [Google]
jews and papists.png
633KB, 573x1552px
>>2417590
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.