[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Really Happen at the Battle of the Granicus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 000a1347-360.jpg (21KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
000a1347-360.jpg
21KB, 360x270px
Come on, no one is that retard to cross a deep river with their enemies waiting on the opposing side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3KjXB-1oA8

This story is obviously fictional to give Alexander more of an exalted title. So, what do you think actually happen of the battle of the Granicus? Did he divided his troops in opposite directions(before the Persian arrived), as one portion assaults the front of the Persian army while the other portion attacks the rear, or what?
>>
Error: You cannot delete this post.
Too late to fix grammatical mistakes. *Sigh*...
>>
>>2416198

Why not? You see similar things like with Eugene of Savoy's contingent at Blenheim. Just because you find it incredible doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

If you're going to doubt anything that seems a little weird, why stop at Granicus? Why not extend that to the siege of Tyre, or the battle of Platea (who would be dumb enough to attack with part of your force up a hill?), or any number of battles where seemingly insane stunts worked out?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.