[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP HAVING SEX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1024px-Cathar_cross.svg.png (49KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Cathar_cross.svg.png
49KB, 1024x1024px
STOP HAVING SEX
>>
>>2414562
but I'm a virgin
>>
Pretty sure they would say this is a choice you need to consciously make. Not one to be imposed upon you.
>>
>>2414562
No, your mum would be most displeased if I did.
>>
Start smoking weed.
>>
>>2414573
Ok, you are blessed then
>>
>>2414573
Good
>>
It's interesting how before the Protestant rebellion their existed a time where heresy was more mystical than Catholicism. Imagine if the rebellion went in this direction and instead of Protestantism you had a rebirth of Gnosticism, catharism and who knows what else.
>>
>>2414562
Legalise pot propper
>>
>>2414586
Fag
>>
>>2414580
The church and the state must be concient about everything you do
>>2414581
>>2414577
That's degenerate
>>
File: Papa_Benedictus_Duodecimus.jpg (31KB, 448x573px) Image search: [Google]
Papa_Benedictus_Duodecimus.jpg
31KB, 448x573px
Stop living
>>
>>2414600
Start praying
>>
>>2414597
>That's degenerate
It generates a lot of fun tbqh
>>
>>2414562
this should be STOP HAVING VAGINAL SEX
buttsecs is ok with cathars
>>
>4chan
>having sex
>>
>stop having sex
>your religion dies out
Y'all didn't think this through
>>
>>2414562
>go back to actual christianity
>also be peaceful
>this warrants horrible massacres and persecution according to catholics
Catholics, not even once
>>
>>2414770
>go back to actual christianity
Not really. Gnosticism isn't Christianity ever since the various councils said otherwise. I'm more curious how they arrived at catharism instead of Mormon tier garbage. Did they actually have text we aren't aware about to inform them? Better mysticism?
>>
>>2414600
That's the hat from the show
>>
>>2414580
>>
>>2414663
> implying the laypeople donĀ“t reproduce to keep supporting the perfect
do you even cathar
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (51KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
51KB, 234x215px
>>2414800
>>
>>2414928
Explain this meme
I seriously dont get it
>>
>Stop having sex
>Engage in ritual suicide since life in Medieval France is boring anyways

The faith is compatible with 4chan save for the fact the endura requires not eating
>>
>>2415303
The sun, too, shines into cesspools and is not polluted. - Diogenes
>>
>>2414800
It is the Triregnum symbolizing the Universal Power of the Pope over the Three Domain which are Hell, Earth, and Heaven.
>>
>>2414562
>stop
>>
Original robots.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.