[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: download (9).jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>Beethoven-Simphony 9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAOTCtW9v0M

>Popular Music in 2016-2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp9psZmAM_Y

What happened with Music /his/?

And i'm not sayin that "the people" should listen Classical Music.Take the popular music in the 60s with Beatles,Stones,CRR,etc.Or the 70s with Pink loyd,or the 80s with The Smiths and Michael Jackson,just WTF happened with pupolar music /his/?

>mfw i hear the song that is in the top of the charts
>>
Audience tastes and producer goals changed as time moved forward.
>>
>>2414342
Different people listen to music, nowadays. Or, at least, different people are willing to shell out big bucks for it, and those people have shit taste.
>>
Record companies wont take the risk of putting out something new or different when shitting out simple massappealing subpar songs every week is a sure profit. You see the same problem with television. Imo internet streaming is going to kill the old outdated music industry the same way its killing tv.
>>
>more variety of music than ever before due to the internet.
>he listens to pop music.
>>2414375
this.
>>
>>2414342
i lisrten to classical (mozart, beethoven, mendelsohn, etc) and riddim dubstep music.
>>
>>2414785
Same. Why can't people like op just listen to different types of music? My playlists go from 20 minute German masterpieces to the new Cozy tape from the A$AP Mob, that shit bangs
>>
>>2415302
Ignore the quote
>>
>>2414342
What's so good about classical music exactly?
>>
>>2415311
It sounds good.
>>
>>2414342
Poor people couldn't afford to listen to music back then. Entertainment no longer appeals to the upper class, but to the lower class.
>>
>>2415399
This

Same reason classic Paul Dano will never be appreciated
>>
File: does this clear things up.gif (2MB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
does this clear things up.gif
2MB, 500x252px
>>
Don't kid yourselves, most of what we consider famous classical music today were nobodies during their times.

As will what future generations see as classical 2017 music be, unknown artists today.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>2414342
No. I hate music and never listen to it and I'm fine. Its just bullshit sounds for normies who can't feel anything unless a string vibrating tells them too.
>>
File: Don't Drop That Thun Thun.png (56KB, 1169x827px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Drop That Thun Thun.png
56KB, 1169x827px
>>2414342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp1bNDqULJc

College parties were horrible places for those with musical taste
>>
Philistinic pleb detected.
>>
>>2414342
born in le wrong generation xD
>>
>>2414342
>then: exclusive music for the elite
>now: popular music for the mass market
>WOT HAPPEEN?!???

fuck off
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.