[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Cancer natural selection?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Is Cancer natural selection?
>>
File: stromatolitezones.jpg (20KB, 316x338px) Image search: [Google]
stromatolitezones.jpg
20KB, 316x338px
If it's natural selection why aren't unicellular life forms predominant on the pla- wait...
>>
>>2413855

I don't understand the question.
>>
no
many animals do not get the disease: elephants, whales etc..

consider the fact that cancer rates increased from 10% in 1970 to >50% in 2005, all since nixon declared war on cancer

that is intentional

http://jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm

http://jaffememo.com/the-memo-in-context
consider the fact that cancer treatments have remained the same for 100 years using archaic radiotherapy and chemo

consider the fact that immunotherapy, cryoimmunotherapy have been around for over 100 years, but suppressed and avoided by medical establishment

consider the fact that the FDA setup red-tape and expensive phased clinical trials to delay and discourage new treatments

also it has been proven that diseases like cancer can be treated with a combination/cocktail of old common, cheap, repurposed drugs
>>
>>2413855
cancer is a disease. People dying from it, as well as people not dying from it, is natural selection
>>
Cancer cells are natural selection within your body. The cells that proliferate the most and evade treatments and immune responses are the ones that survive. "Survival of the baddest," as my cytogenetics professor put it.
>>
>>2415228
/Thread
>>
>>2415204
>also it has been proven that diseases like cancer can be treated with a combination/cocktail of old common, cheap, repurposed drugs

except you're completely wrong you dumb faggot.
>>
>>2415204
>consider the fact that cancer rates increased from 10% in 1970 to >50% in 2005, all since nixon declared war on cancer
Because no one dies of smallpox anymore, you retard
So our own bodies killing themselves is all that's left
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.