[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/his/, 350 word essay due tomorrow on the whole history of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

/his/,
350 word essay due tomorrow on the whole history of the byzantine empire. can someone give me a quick rundown? this is 30% of my final grade so please be serious
>>
>>2413396
350 words for a final essay? wtf
>>
>>2413396
lol, that's like 2 pages max OP. You should be able to get that shit done in an afternoon with wikipedia.
>>
>>2413404
It's an introduction and a conclusion.
>>
>>2413409
He only has 350 words
And he doesn't have much time
So iirc You can be ok if you are in 10% above or below total word count
Which is 335 words at a minimum
He should just stick with the conclusion and forget the rest
>>
Here's a quick rundown

>West-Rome bowed to Byzantine
>Were in contact with aliens
>Possessed psychic-like abilities
>Controlled the mediterranean with an iron but fair fist
-Owned castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Would have bankrolled the first cities on Mars (Byzantgrad would have been the first city)
>Owned 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies would have been in all likelihood Byzantine babies
>All emperors are said to have had 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an empire that will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>It owned Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>If you lived during hat time, you likely would have had have Byzantbots inside you
>Byzantine was in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. What do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Byzantine bunker in Wilkes land?
>All citizens learned fluent French in under a week
>Kingdoms entrusted their gold reserves with Byzantine. There was no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Constantinopole
>The empire was about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, it was a timeless empire existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Nobody knew their ultimate plans yet. Everybody hoped they were benevolent beings
>>
Never ever trust in Latin jews.
>>
>>2413402
>>2413404
Why is /his/ so full of newfaggots? It's b8, you god damn retards.
>>
File: Enrico_Dandolo_(Civ5).jpg (996KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Enrico_Dandolo_(Civ5).jpg
996KB, 1920x1080px
Ok, here's the deal

>Byzantines were disgusting barbarians until 1204
>Venetians tried to bring them the light of civilization
>The stupid greek monkeys attacked the Venetian diplomatic mission
>Venice had to take Constantinople over
>A beautiful, prosperous empire was established afterwards
>The greeks destroyed it later
>Venice had to withdraw from Constantinople
And they spiraled downwards until the Byzameme empire was finally taken over in 1453
>>
>>2413455
this is great. im gonna use it word for word but that means i have to write the last 60 words myself...FUCK
>>
>>2413455
seconding this!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.