[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6184.jpg (132KB, 605x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6184.jpg
132KB, 605x582px
Was it autism?
>>
>a time when the soviet union still existed
Stop teasing me.
>>
File: orangutan-2.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
orangutan-2.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>2412652
>countries that threaten israel are consistently being wiped out
iran is next
>>
>>2412652

It wasn't autism, just an incredibly poor grasp of how the western world reacts to threats. He was probably going for a "Attack me and it'll be Vietnam all over again, too bloody and expensive to be worth it" and instead succeeded at "I am so dangerous you better get rid of me for your own safety"
>>
>>2412731
Nope. America will be absolutely destroyed in that scenario. Russia would engulf America in beautiful flames and incinerate its mongrel populace.
>>
File: adults.png (121KB, 508x328px) Image search: [Google]
adults.png
121KB, 508x328px
>>2412968
>Russia would engulf America
>>
>>2412741

>I don't have a nuke but you should totally listen to me anyway
>>
>>2412989
They didn't have a nuke but they did have the second largest chemical weapons production in the Middle East.
>>
>>2412992
Oh boy, sarin gas that couldn't even wipe out the kurds properly, I'm sure the IMF was trembling in its boots!
>>
>>2413010
Considering the fact that coalition troops were outfitted with gas defense equipment during both Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom, I wouldn't doubt that they were. There's no reason to be willfully ignorant anon.
>>
>>2413023
>All the fuss for literally no gas attacks by Iraq and only coalition forces accidentally gassing themselves, more people developing ALS from the cyanobacteria in the desert crust getting broken up as motorized troops drove over it than anyone suffering from sarin poisoning
>>
>>2413039
Historian's fallacy
>>
>>2413039

hindsight is 2020, inferring that people didn't give a shit just because of retrospect is ridiculous. A lot of politics is just bluffing anyway.
>>
>>2413043
>giving a shit about what wrong decisions people made in the past (protip: they're 99.9% wrong invariably) over the topic of Iraq's chemical program being fucking useless
>>
>>2413046
>using meme arrows because you got called out for fallacious reasoning and having been proven wrong multiple times in the thread
Just stop. Also, not an argument. Historian's fallacy again.
>>
>>2412968
Not true, Putin are already willing to throww Iran under the bus in order to maintain good relations with Trump. This is why Iran is suddenly desperate to make better relations with Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>2413048
>make no arguments
>shout the fallacy from fallacy when someone points out you have no arguments

The Iraq chemical weapons program was fucking worthless, and I'm glad it makes you butthurt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.